I've started my water fast yesterday

I've started my water fast yesterday.

Now I read everywhere that it is a meme and in no way you can lose weight with it.

What do I do?

Attached: IMG_5593.jpg (960x1280, 280K)

Of course you already want to pussy out

Meme or not, commit to something just once in your miserable fucking life and see for your self

Try NoFap

Your question is so pathetic, I don't even want to give you the true answer.

Yea, it’s true OP. If you don’t eat food you will stay the same weight. You have to eat 6 small meals a day to loose weight.

I dont want to pussy out.

Im already committed going to the gym 5days a week.

The only thing that is hindering me to lose weight is my eating habits.

I thought fasting was something like a reset button for my body and brain. I know what foods are good, but my body craves for something else. Does that make sense?

Also its supposed to be the fastest way.

Alright I see the irony.

See you guys in a month, will post transformation pics if I'm still alive.

I'm at 270lbs btw.

Just don't gloat on 4k+ calories when it's over

How about you try it and see?

I'm currently on my 4th day of my fast. I consume black coffee, water and electrolyte supplements.

It has already had a visible difference. My love handles have shrunk, my face is becoming less bloated. I assume this is almost all the initial loss of water weight. After testing my urine every time I pee, I have am in moderate ketosis.

It is not a meme. You are constantly using energy, and never consuming it. Where does that energy come from, eventually?

Attached: 1371537810225.gif (645x773, 8K)

Did a 5 day water and coffee fast myself.

Lost a staggering...0.5kg

I guess it works for some and not others

Go to /fast/.

I have been fasting for over 6 months, doing 47h fasts punctuated by a single meal in-between. It's working, specially since I limited the meal calories to 1500~2000. I was seriously eating 3.5k+ calories in a meal.

thats literally impossible

My thoughts exactly.

Started at 5'9 92kg

Finished the fast at 90.5kg (forget to weigh myself directly after the fast and instead weighed myself after a further 2 gym sessions, 2 days later)

No visible change in my body in terms of fat loss. Didn't suffer from hunger or hunger headaches. Could of continued the fast without any difficulty.

Baffled and disappointed. Like you said I don't know how its possible I lost so little weight.

who is she?

>92 to 90,5
>0,5 kg
>american mathematics

Not impossible. I gained 4kg during my 5 day fast.

Fasting does not work for all people

>fat loss via not eating is a meme
well tell me genius how do you suppose your body will hold on to all that fat on a fast

Some people gain fat on fast, even though not consuming any calories. This depends on your gut microbia, insulin levels and few other factors.

Your body can burn and break down muscle during your fast to make you gain more fat

Not impossible. He was probably chewing gum or something to spike his insulin and therefore never getting into deep ketosis.

HAHAHAHAHA holy fuck.

Attached: awevaweave.png (513x141, 40K)

British actually.

If you read my post you'll notice how I said my weight loss was measured several days after the fast. With regards to the overall weigh loss, I estimated that the loss from fasting was a mere 0.5kg

I had sugar in my coffee, however I thought the weight loss was attributed to the deficiency in calories, rather than by the triggering of ketosis? I can't see I held onto my fat whilst still going to the gym and getting, at most, 300cal/day

Source on that pic? Shes the most beautiful girl ive ever seen

I want to come her glasses untill she can't see a thing

CHOPE

she's flat as fuck m8s come on, if you want big tiddies and a cute face look no further than Danielle Sharp
fuuuckkkk

Attached: img5866d6cfd437f.jpg (4012x2679, 1.83M)

You are a dope. The whole idea of a fast is to not cut calorie intake, is to get into ketosis by not getting calories in a span of time. Guess what, coffee is ok but coffee with sugar kicks you out of the matrix. What is more is that you have to spend 8 hours with no calories to re-entry. You missed rule 1, good job dope.

All you cunts should measure your weight on the scale every 10 days and not sooner.

god i hate you fat fucks. everybody craves yum yum tastey sugar food but you think that there must be something wrong with you other than the fact you have no will power. you're fat as fuck just stop eating its as simple as that, hiow in the fuck can not eating be a meme regarding weightloss, you will die if you dont burn your fat for fuel you idiot, youre gonna lose the weight fast

People have bad eating habits. Bad habits are very hard to unlearn. Smoking is really hard to quit, smokers could even die if they cut it out cold turkey.
Obese people won't die, but not eating much is very hard nonetheless, since food is so easily accessible and the brain and body just want more and more.

Stupid fucking island monkey thinking he can put sugar in his coffee whilst fasting lmao

I’ve lost around 50 pounds between a 24-48 hr water fast once or twice a month plus low carb, if it’s just a meme then fucking kek because it has helped me

>yeah uh can i get an extra large coffee with six creams six milks and six sugars uh dont worry about my health im fasting you see
>does this four times a day

Prepare to either cave like a junkie or lose a few lbs. The early weight loss will not be that noticeable

>I was fasting while consuming 300cal of sugar
Ur a fucking ponce bruv

Modern dietary science everyone

>forget to weigh myself directly after the fast and instead weighed myself after a further 2 gym sessions, 2 days later
Here's your problem, you stupid faggot. First of all you lost 1.5kg according to your numbers and secondly there's water weight to consider. Try the following: drink a liter of water. Ta-da, you're now 1kg heavier. That's why you always weigh yourself after your morning piss for example and even then your weight can fluctuate. Fucking brainlet. You think your body ran on sunshine and roses?

>what is water weight

>regularly kicking yourself out of ketosis by ingesting sugar every day
>totally fasting, guys
You absolute fucking brainlet ...

This
I’ve met So many fat fucks saying nonsensical shit like “I hardly eat anything, I should be underweight” while ordering 3x the food I eat or “ I’ve eaten only cuecumber for a month but I’m not losing weight so it must be my body”

>some people get fat when they don’t eat anything

Attached: 725A6DC8-80FA-4FBF-9718-90F0735D6EC1.jpg (364x404, 28K)

>reddit spacing

Aj Michalka. Her and her sister Aly are fucking babes

You can't die from quitting smoking retard, you can only die from alcohol and benzo withdrawals. Nicotine withdrawal is so exaggerated, I have experienced it and it's just like being in a bad mood all the time with anxiety and irritability, you also gain weight from the higher cortisol levels. It's just another one of those things that weak people blow out of proportion for sympathy. Instead of using the words "bad eating habits are hard to break" say "fat fucks are too weak willed and pathetic to change their habits". There are no fucking excuses to be fat unless you're a child and your parents are force feeding you junk food. Once you got a certain age it's down to you, your body isn't special it works basically the same as everybody else does, of course it's hard not to eat, it's hard for everybody. Fucking deal with it.

I've gone from 215 to 190 in the last month by IF mon-fri and water fasting in weekends. It might be a meme, idk, but it works for me.

if u dont eat anything by water for 30 days u will lose 20 kg

FUCK I WILL NEVER FUCK A GIRL THIS PRETTY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: fasting.png (1919x940, 72K)

>Smoking is really hard to quit, smokers could even die if they cut it out cold turkey
you are delusional. nic habits are easy to quit and anyone who says otherwise is retarded. you can only die from heroin or alc withdrawls, not much else (and thats if you are a hard core addict). get some fucking willpower retard

Chewing gum has no influence on insulin you fucking sperg...

>Your body can burn and break down muscle during your fast to make you gain more fat
there is literally no scientific study that says anything like that.
>gut microbia
what

>sugar

someone rate pic related out of 10
i need to know what my chances of finding someone who is as hot as her are

Stop reading shit on The internet

I refuse to believe someone can be this stupid.

Look up the "whoosh" effect or whatever is, it's possible more fat was broken down than .5 kg. Continue to monitor your weight in the coming days.

Alright, now this is for sure bullshit

I thought a water fast was when you don't drink any water, for example before a weight-in.

>I had sugar in my coffee
>sugar in my coffee

You weren't fasting you dumb motherfucker. Always bullshit like this from people like you

water fast is hardcore. First 4 days will be hell on toast, then it will get easier. Of course you will lose weight, you aren't eating food! Don't give in cause you are hungry - it passes. But, then coming out the other side, research how you break your fast too, so you don't crash. Goodluck man

bump

It does. It increases insulin, produces more enzymes that mixes in with the saliva to facilitate digestion, and it also aids a bit with cognitive functions. Chewing gum while taking an exam helps, amusingly enough.

You should be burning through fat after day 2-3 so more than likely your body was losing weight too fast and panicked. At that point it starts filling up the depleting fat cells with water to maintain the current mass. Trust visuals and calipers more than the scale since it doesn't tell what it weighs.

Look up "the whoosh effect" for how to deal with it. Unless you fucked up and kept up an intake of carbs somehow you lost fat but not weight.

It works for EVERYONE, end of story. The details for how it works and the way your body deals with it is individually. Some people can stall for weeks just building up a water reserve, it will go "whoosh" eventually.

Lose weight eating 1600-1800 or w/e calcs and stay active. IF is best. Morning workouts then eat no more than a few hundred cals at a time over the eating window to keep insulin low. Lifting fasted might be grueling but its great fat burner and if you lift evenings well more muscle fewer stalls cause youre fed. Everyone has their weakspots though mine is getting enough sleep. Yours might be sweets, meal timing, sleep, tracking cals but youll iron those out as you go. Read the sticky too.

I weighed 195 lbs exactly 30 day ago. I've been doing 48-hour water fasts since then, breaking my fasts with various huge meals (keto 50% of the time).

I weighed in at 175 lbs this morning.

The fat loss isn't a meme, but I will say that I've lost a significant amount of strength since I started, despite consuming high calorie/high protein meals and following the same workout schedule. So I definitely think "no muscle loss, you'll even get stronger while fasting!" is a meme.

Correction: 172 lbs today

>I had sugar in my coffee
This THIS fucking retarded bullshit si why fasting gets a bad fucking name cause retarded bongs like you drink fucking sugar the whole time.

Attached: 1475219768387.png (306x294, 64K)

>I fast while consuming calories

Meh. Just checked her insta and that's must be her best pic.

Stick with it nigger. I've been water fasting on and off for around 2 months and I've already lost over 25lbs.
Listen to and don't forget

And there it is. Lmao

based

Attached: 6052416520146.jpg (500x333, 20K)

Pussy