Should toes be pointed outward or feet parallel for squats?

Should toes be pointed outward or feet parallel for squats?

Attached: 36016561_448324242306944_7413132833251491394_n(1).webm (640x800, 1.55M)

I'll tell you as soon as you give me her name.

Attached: 1465662951644.png (577x328, 29K)

I'll tell you as soon as you give me his name.

Attached: thicc.png (510x684, 492K)

I'll tell you as soon as you give me xer name

Attached: 1371689123046.jpg (512x384, 17K)

yes

maybe

I'll tell you as soon as you give me her name

Attached: 7199330C-64C6-4C7D-86B0-5AC3078EBCD0-13163-00000C791995326B.gif (450x338, 246K)

outward, it opens up your knee cap. Make sure knees follow where your toes are.

Depends on a lot of things OP, there's no perfect recipe for a squat. Everyone's body is different and we move differently

Man I was so worried I was staring at a man's ass

Very slightly inwards to help focus the weight over your hips. It's a good idea generally for improving posture.

>that hair
coalburner

ruined it

I have to point out cause of fucking external tibial torsion i can't afford to correct. and it's not bad enough to get funded ;-;

I want her toes to be pointed into my mouth

fuck off back to Jow Forums would you?

I'm black though.

You should find your natural squat position yourself.
You can find pretty helpful guides on youtube. But don't listen to those that tell you how exactly do a squat, look for guides that offer some tips on how to not destroy your knees or back and such.
good luck m8

flush yourself in the toilet then

Cope

ill tell you as soon as you give me her name

Attached: 1529121069214.gif (500x280, 884K)

it's [spoiler] BANE?!?! [/spoiler]

I did it with feet parallel once and I heard a dozen bone cracks on the way down and back up. Never again.

Wtf. Even black men dislike coal burners???

In theory, it doesn't matter as long as your knees move in parallel over your feet and you can achieve depth while maintaining an extended back.

In practice, for most people, this is going to mean knees rotated outward.

I demand sauce. Who is this bitch?

Depends entirely on your hip morphology.

whatever works bro, who cares lol
feet outwards feels better for me so that's what i do

Depends on hip, leg, and foot morphology, as well as stance width.

Generally (not in all cases): the closer in the legs are, the further out the toes should be pointed, and the further out the legs are the more forwards they should be pointed.

Retard

Before viewing the webm I was absolutely convinced it was a mans ass and the thread was gonna be full homoshit

never have an image more interesting then the question youre asking

Vivi Winkler

Attached: sniff.jpg (645x773, 94K)

demen chela

Stand on one foot, clench your glutes, maintain that position and set your other foot down. There.

You wouldnt wear another mans underwear would you? Already had a niggas dick in it

>camera moves up
>it's not a guy

meh

thank you

Attached: img-insane-legs-and-abs-vivi-winkler-viviwinklerwellnesssubscribe-awg-674.jpg (720x720, 47K)

Short answer: feet at 30 degrees.
Long answer: read Starting Strength.

Depends on a multitude of factors including:
>goals
>hip structure
>body proportions/anthropometry

Just look at the differences in squats between greg nuckols and Marisa inda. She has a very close stance with feet almost parallel, whereas he has almost a sumo squat - wide stance, feet turned outward. Both are record holding squatters. It's a mix of preference and necessity.

For now just do what's comfortable and allows you to lift most weight. That's pretty much always the correct answer when it comes to strength gains. For mass, do whichever hits the target muscles best that is also not uncomfortable to joints.