Hair health help

I have oily as fuck hair.

If I avoid scrubbing shampoo into my roots will my hair end up stop producing grease all together and my hair will be dry all the time?

I started using shampoo lightly on my hair and avoiding the roots, not putting anything on my scalp, just scrubbing with my fingers to get skin off with water only for the scalp and was able to have my hair get slightly less oily for a day.

Would I be able to make the oil stop completely one day and have perfect dry NON stringy hair?

Attached: 7A992C66-7DA0-4E70-91BB-DEB2C531A6CD.jpg (384x384, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Agadir-Argan-Oil-Treatment-4-Ounce/dp/B001U9M2EW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1.) Buy Agadir shampoo and conditioner set. Also buy pure organic tea tree oil and Agadir hair treatment hair oil.
2.) In shower, mix shampoo with some drops of tea tree oil. Mix in hands, rub into scalp and hair, massage thoroughly. Rinse under cold water after 3-4 minutes.
3.) Apply regular Agadir conditioner to hair and rinse after 3 minutes under cold water.
4.) Pat hair with towel until it's no longer really wet. Apply a tiny pea sized portion of Agadir hair oil over hair, rub into scalp with fingertips.
5.) Shampoo every other day using this routine and follow up with hair oil.

Don't ask questions just fucking do it faggot, thank me in your thoughts later.

Shampoo properly, dumbass. Scrub it into your scalp properly and get rid of all that nasty gunk in your hair and then use conditioner.

Go back to your vegan cave with your organic bullshit

Man kill yourself. Lemme guess you also think having sulfate in your shampoo is good for your scalp and hair? JUST

Fuck you cunt, I’ve scrubbed my hair better than everyone else, it would just make my hair get rapidly oily a few hours after washing.

No I need normal cheap stuff I can get from coles, that shampoo is not at coles.

I just use soap and my hair is great

I wrote it many times already and no one ever listen to me anyway.

the human body is a extremely complex chemical system. if you have something acting up like your hair this might be caused by an underlying issue. so before you go out and start wasting time and money on your hair you could ask yourself:
>do I have other none-related issues like rashes, itches, sleeping problems, literally everything etc...?
>if yes could this all be related. now this is the really hard part. but can you somehow draw a connection and actually find a cause?
can take a lot of time and even some luck, but it's worth it. I speak of experience here.

Use bar soap and stop being a little bitch.

I just have a thyroid problem but I take medicine, no changes in food change my hair

It's on Amazon, even a welfare nigger can afford it. Fix your problem or suffer.

Start taking iodine with selenium or you'll end up JUSTing yourself. Those meds are shit, lemme guess they're just t4 thyroid meds, that stuff is crap unless they give you the t3 stuff your'e boned laddie

but something is causing it. are you taking enough magnesium and shit? did you try glutenfree and keto?

I also had oily hair

stop using shampoo everyday
get a really short haircut
only shower with cold water
after 2,3 weeks you should notice a difference
if not go to a dermatologist

No, I’m not going to buy weird products from the internet for my hair cuz my husband will think it’s weird and crazy

And I will not be dependant on a special ingredient to live normally.

Typical dumb whore. Hope your hair falls out
>tea tree oil, shampoo, conditioner, hair oil
>weird products
>muaa I'm not gonna fix my crappy hair because I don't want to depend on the thing that will fix it
typical thot logic, I pity the faggot you married

>gluten free and keto

Go fug urself (haha nah I’m angry cuz I’ve been on and off keto and gluten free stuff since I was a kid cuz my mum forced me to be on it even though it did not help me at all and I got morbidly obese by 12 cuz she didn’t care to stop me from overeating but when I went back to eating normal food and not listening to her advice I actually stopped gaining weight as a teen. She later convinced me to drink alcohol and let me become an alcoholic which made me fatter and then made me develop disordered eating by trying to make me do ketogenic eating again but I later found out the only thing that stopped my physical problems, weight, open wounds, etc was to just eat less and be consistently active, and eat whatever I want. Those keto/gf diets are bullshit in the claim of its curability, no change in anything at all anytime I was on the keto crap. My mum thinks it’s magic but she always quits it to binge on normal food and then claim normal food is evil and causing her health problems and she wants to drag everyone else down into her victim hood of believing she’s being abused by food instead of admitting she’s abusing food. She recently convinced one of her friends to go on paleo, it’s bullshit cuz my retarded mum just eats bacon with salad and mayo constantly and botched that she only lose 3kg in a few months while she doesn’t exercise and smokes and binges.

My hair gets greasy easily, what i do is shampoo 3 times everyday and travel with the windows closed and works for me

I hope you are memeing

Oil said some special Argan oil or some bullshit, don’t lie , go get taped by your uncle

>special argan oil
are you from bumfuck nowhere? Special argan oil just lol that stuff is dirt cheap, look at it

amazon.com/Agadir-Argan-Oil-Treatment-4-Ounce/dp/B001U9M2EW

you don't even need much to rub in your hair, read the reviews, or kys if you're too poor to spend

I’m only buying shampoo at shops, why do you think that bbc cuck oils is so good anyway?

Why must it be that

>begs for help for shitty hair
>doesn't want to listent to advice
>go kill yourself unironically please

No just not your hipster bbc cuck advice, fuck off with the Moroccan hipster oil you cum guzzling cunt, I’m not buying what your selling and your sales tactic is shit

>hey guys help me out
Okay OP do this
>NO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEE

kys op

Attached: 8EF2AD9D-90E9-4622-804B-164231D0B2C9.jpg (720x482, 68K)

I have only washed my hair with cold water for 6 years. (Probably five times in those 6yr I have used shampoo if I get mud or nasty shit in my hair.)people always ask me what I do to make my hair this nice and everyone in my family is jealous of my hair. No shampoo probably won’t work though if you don’t eat healthy, my friend does it but he doesn’t eat veggies like I do or run- and he’s got greasy hair and dandruff.

Fuck off and stop asking for advice then.
This is why I hate most girls, they just complain and complain but don’t want to do shit about their problems because complaining is fun.
Literally kys

Are you another grain hater or vegan?

Haha no cunts I didn’t ask for people to tell me to use special expensive shampoos that can only be acquired from the internet.
I asked for advice on other peoples experience of NOT USING SHAMPOO ON THE ROOTS OR SCALP

READ
RETARDS

Most Inexpensive shampoos are shit, people are informing you that they are shit and that using less of them won’t help.
But you’re too dense to listen.
It’s like making a thread saying you want to be healthy and asking if you can cut down from eating mc Donald’s for every meal to just one a day, and not being happy with the answer that you shouldn’t be eating it at fucking all.

U sound retarddd and are using false analogies
Good night, it’s 12am

I just stopped washing my hair altogether and the grease went away

>special expensive shampoos that can only be acquired from the internet.
in what world is $17 expensive? holy shit you're trolling hardcore, no woman would call that expensive.

Find a shampoo without SLS or SLES, two sulfates. Do check if the shampoo you find without SLS or SLES doesn't now have added alcohol, because that's even worse.

Sulfates fuck up your skin and hair roots, especially in some shampoos because they add waaay too much SLS. SLES isn't as bad, but it still sucks niggerballs.

Now begone you fat whore.

Keep telling yourself
Night, I’m guessing you’re dunk so you should sleep yes. Get some water first though

Agadir argan oil shampoo/conditioner is the best one in that regard. Literally based as fuck
old crones in the dry midwest use it and their hair stays fresh and healthy

Use a cheap shampoo with sulfates but no silicone every few days for a week or 2 to rid your hair of silicone. Then get a silicone and sulfate free shampoo

Moroccan meme oil is 95% of the time more silicone than actual argan oil. Only buy 100% pure argan oil, it's expensive but you only need a few drops each time

Legit, Agadir is the best. Moroccanoil and other companies are shit.