On makeup

Hey Jow Forums, I intend to do a series on this topic.

Attached: make down.jpg (1000x667, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYX5UrD-zuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a few days ago, this was posted.

Attached: the challenge.jpg (1080x1173, 442K)

and this is my crack at it.

I'd like to know if you guys are interested in this and if so, suggest topics for me to cover.

Attached: make down 1 v2.jpg (2480x3508, 1.84M)

That looks good, OP. You might want to add some color though, since you'll be talking about how color contrast improves perception.

Keep it going.

I intend to. the lack of colour is meant to showcase the "blandness" of the naked face and provide more contrast with the next topic, which I intend to be a "before and after".

OP here,

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lYX5UrD-zuM

I will refer to myself as greene now onward.

Thank you for the effort, greene now onward

I kinda like it.

here is a list of topics I intend to cover
1. intro & terminology
2. before & after - understanding the effectiveness of makeup via flawed attempts
3. in depth i - describing the layers of makeup as depicted in 1, breaking them up into 6 groups
4-9. in depth ii-vii - describing the different groups in detail
10. finale

I am considering a series on perfume as well, but due to its non-visual nature, it may be quite complex a topic to research, and more importantly, describe.

Please feel free to contribute ideas for different topics.

push

What the perfume bit gonna include exactly?

It's called bump my man, looking forward to see your masterpiece once it's finished

yeah ik, just mixing things up

perfume bit is gonna be more complex, also more professional.

it's gonna cover the idea of smell first. an intro to the world of smell - smelling anything from food to wine, therefore first developing one's sensitivity to smell.

if I do complete research to that stage, however, I might not still desire to do perfume, and instead delve into how one might be able to use scents to stimulate hormones... >maybe improve gains?

Attached: the virgin and chad friendship.jpg (1024x618, 123K)

on another note, I should have used the greentext as the thread starter pic, because I dont think I got the message across that I was working on this topic

Doesn't matter. I'm looking forward to these.

Attached: 1530461204273.jpg (468x895, 215K)

Bump

Doing God's work user.

thanks guy(s?)

any suggestions? or else I'll just work on the next one and post it some time next week.

keen

Attached: 1487079546272.png (680x645, 586K)

What's this? Some kind of mgtow gay shit? GIRLS USE MAKEUP DIPSHIT, GET OVER IT! You want a natural look? GO FUCK A MONKEY. We're humans, we make TOOLS and SHIT, makeup is a tool used to attract mates. Don't tell me you don't use any kind of deception to get what you want? You walk around naked? Or do you wear clothes to hide you're DYEL AF body? COURTSHIP is DECEPTION. SO MANY FUCKING INCELS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD!!!! GO SUCK A DICK YOU FAGGOT! AND KILL YOURSELF WHILE YOURE AT IT BITCH!!!!!!!

Attached: 1527291148974.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Pretty wholesome, user

I mean I undestand your point but you sound like a woman

>COURTSHIP is DECEPTION
So why not pierce through that deception with knowledge and find yourself a good girl?

madman

i know this is b8 but who doesnt want to learn something for free faggot

Attached: eJwFwcENwyAMAMBdGAADxgWyDSWIREpihN1X1d179zWfdZnNHKpTNoD9lMZrt6K86uh2MI-r13mKbXxDVa3tuPujAj6VnGLM5AhD (500x500, 192K)

based

Attached: 009760d7c69c54cebfa76b6108ed2723.jpg (486x309, 29K)

der roastie

>tfw virgin in that picture and had a friend like the chad but he didn't fit the last part on the chad side
why couldn't you understand. i miss you friend

hi, this is OP.

firstly I'd like to ask: what in the lord's name is that creature? rather fascinating. I can only assume it is a) an amateur image of an eel, or b) an edited image.

in response to your comment on this content however, I would like to state that this is a completely unbiased research piece. It is aimed solely at educating the board on the techniques and psychology behind the masks we wear as humans.

if you would ask for my opinion, I would say it is unhealthy for us to don these masks, much less be taught by the media to do so. This brings us to the underlying goal of this research: understanding.

not the techniques we use to fool one another, but understanding others as people. compassion. in an idiom, it would be "placing yourself in the shoes of others"

>mgtow
the overwhelming media message is twofold.
either 1) have a decadent and hedonistic relationship or 2) opt out(mgtow)

I maintain a third position, I believe many others here do too, that we can surpass these hollow lies and come to an understanding.

I refuse to submit to the smoke and mirrors we wander through in contemporary society and I shall construct a life that is honourable and respectable.

Attached: ultraman poster.jpg (433x600, 53K)

What has makeup to do with fitness?
I don't know exactly where this belongs, but I'd take it to /fa/

it was a response to though, utilising mental gymnastics, I'd argue it's SIG due to learning.

Interested, keep it coming OP

Hmm.. it’s not 100% correct. Also your grammar seems a bit off sometimes, are you a native speaker?

Some things you put in there are incorrect, or are missing some more info.
I suppose you don’t wear makeup yourself?

t. Girl who really likes makeup

two days worth of research & comparison with existing knowledge

please enlighten me on my mistakes. the content in this graphic is heavily summarised, due to it being an introduction. are you referring to lip liner and other lip products? being missing?

also I'd like to ask what dialect I seem to be using - given my grammar seems erratic to you

maybe I need to start proofreading.

thank you for the criticism by the way.

Attached: cf33d2ee240acf583b28bd75a79867b7.jpg (750x1000, 122K)

Interested.

can Jow Forums and /fa/ finally unite and collab on this

focus on photo examples

duly noted, I will work on this.

thanks, it means alot. haven't been called a madman in a long while

Attached: 1438374405252.jpg (1920x1200, 313K)

that will come in the second instalment onward.

would you link /fa/? also do you think they will think positively of this project, given it may seem malicious in nature to pop libertarians.

Attached: 27139823_p2.png (414x578, 299K)

i guess i did ask for that. what i should have asked was : what is the popular opinion on /fa/ and do you think this will gain traction there?

I shall conduct the inquiry tomorrow.
Feeling washed out from night shift.

>we wuz humanz, we do TOOLZ N SHIET NIGGA

Attached: 36426793_139170693628482_5702078133553856512_n.jpg (289x316, 11K)

Text needs anti-aliasing. What did you make it in?
I think is right regarding the grammar. The final paragraph in particular reads quite poorly.

goodspeed user!
understanding the jew-of-gender from its very foundations might be a game changer for many guys. this might be big

Attached: 1526737611515.jpg (533x524, 29K)

Bobbi Brown’s makeup book is on libgen, I just saved you autismos from spending weeks researching Wikipedia makeup pages and the first page of results on google.