FUCK! Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!

Am I hallucinating or have mainstream fitness standards risen dramatically over the past few years? There's no way this would be considered "buff" or "ripped" or whatever these days.

Attached: goose photoshooped.png (800x605, 649K)

user, that movie came out like 5 years ago.

Why did they have to do that to Goose? He’s a cool guy and doesn’t deserve the ridicule

I have a similar weight and physique and my girlfriend is obsessed with my collar bones Traps and delts. That general area more than anything.

It's just Jow Forums warping your sense of reality. Ijust have a little bit more fat % than your pic and I'm considered ripped as fuck by normie standards.

Staying off of Jow Forums is better for my psyche

Jow Forums too

i mean even by fit standards the guy is in good shape. I guarantee he looks better than you. Is he a fitness model or pro bodybuilder? no. But what difference does that make when youre low bf, in shape, and have a face like that. Keep coping and doing your GOMAD and SS, im sure you look better than goose.

Goose was in the McConaughey phase, starring in shit romcoms. It wasn't until the last 2 years or so that his acting really took off.

>face like that
Goose's face is asymmetrical as shit, girls don't crush on him the way they do to pic related

Attached: alain-delon-photo23.jpg (936x944, 426K)

God you lookism faggots need to die

asymmetrical doesnt mean shit you facelet. All symmetry does is make head-on photos like for modeling look better. Hes still a really good looking guy
>girls dont cush on him the way they used to
Im glad you took a census of females and whether they still find goose attractive
>that image
I really hope this is bait, that guy isnt even that good looking, at least post someone who is.

t. Someone with an arguably asymmetrical face who looks awful in photos but gets told hes good looking by girls and guys all the time without asking, had sex with 40 girls .

It's not even lookism, look online, girls don't have a thing for him that way.

>or have mainstream fitness standards risen dramatically over the past few years?
All thanks to instagram photoshopped builders and "naturals".

>that guy isn't even that good looking

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 40K)

What makes you think they’re shopped?

>nasty teeth
>sloppy, outdated hairstyle
>no sense of fashion (girls dont like that vintage look)
>ugly facial expression, jaw just hanging
>headshape like reversed cone

post ur face user. if u are this unaware of today's beauty standards and what looks good, that you actually believe this white nigger is good looking, i wanna see it

Reminds me of this guy

Attached: 300FA73D-ECDB-412E-ADCC-AC9F6F33E9F1.jpg (400x400, 22K)

This is still considered fit/ideal in every movie genre that’s not capeshit or about boxing. Both of which happen to have been very popular in the past few years.

wasnt that the guy that tried to kill daniel craig

He isn't though. There are indisputably good looking people: Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, etc.

Then there are people like the guy you posted. Shitty emo haircut, dresses like a pick up artist or street magician. No striking features what so ever. Average cheek bones, jaw, eyes, and nose. Hes above average, but hes not that great. If that guy was in a club he wouldn't stick out. Truly good looking people have some characteristic about them that makes even men stare. Their combination of facial features is just so good that it elicits a dopamine response.

Look at pictures of his profile during that scene. He's definitely Jow Forums, more so than you probably

Literally voted the most attractive man in the world but ok

*grips katana*
All you fucks need to stop shit talking the goose RIGHT now
*points blade at you*
Got it?

Yep

not OP.
The guy is Alain Delon. Google him. Maybe the best looking guy in history.

Is it fair if there are people better looking than you, bros?

Mutts wouldn't know about him ofcourse, it's hilarious how hard these anons are coping that Delon isn't god tier. I wish someone would post the Delonpasta, that would shut these pricks up.

>Alain Delon
Yea, im the guy who called him above average before. That was just a terrible photo. I googled him and hes actually really handsome.

He had a small dick so what’s the point?

Read the Delonpasta, it's all true:

"According to actor Jean Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.

When Alain was discharged from the Navy and arrived in Paris according to the owner of a famous restaurant in Paris 5th arrondissement all the women in the whole district threw themselves at him. He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure.

When he returned from the Navy and Indochina he befriended a leader of the Corsican mafia who introduced him to the head in Marseille, the later treated him as his son. French screenwriter Pascal Jardin said he was the only man who made him want to become a woman in order to know him better. The Italian director Count Visconti repeatedly stated Delon was his muse and "beauty itself" and reportedly he played the piano to put him to sleep when they were shooting Rocco and His Brothers. It seems all the people in the industry across Europe were stunned by his beauty, can see it from the words they used when they recall the first time they met him."

JUST

Suck his dick already you fucking faggot. This board is beyond gay

t. raging 4/10 normie

>Mutts wouldn't know about him ofcourse, it's hilarious how hard these anons are coping that Delon isn't god tier.
My thoughts exactly.

Just how retarded do you have to be to not know Alain Delon? Literally one of the most famous actors of the 20th century.

he basically is the most handsome ugly dude in the world
he's not unbelievably hot, but achievably hot, that's why slags like him

Holy fuck this is the stupidest thing I've read in ages please consider suicide.

>achievably hot
>He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure.

He played the same aspie loner badass in Drive and Place Beyond the Pines, It was only in the movies after those two (The Big Short, The Nice Guys, La La Land, BR2049) that we really saw him act.

it's a script user, the chick says what she's supposed to

the goose has an attractive face i guess, but if he wasn't a celebrity and didn't have a tan he'd look pretty meh walking down the street

celebs increase their attractiveness by 2 points in the public eye

How many times will this specific thread be posted? How many times will the same Jow Forums and Jow Forums baits be posted?

>Height: 1.77m
Wewlad

He looks great you mong, no one gives a fuck about being a mass monster as long as you are ripped, symmetrical, have some muscle and present yourself well.

Attached: UnequaledSpecificIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif (245x170, 1014K)

Face beats height unless the guy's sub 5'7. RDJ for boomer women, Depp/Delon for young thots, fucking based CRUISE for us, their face made them immune to the manlet curse. Besides, check pic related. Sub 5'7 is not salvageable without a legit face.

Attached: lwRsDAUh.png.jpg (1024x457, 83K)

Can someone explain this graph pls.

t. brainlet

...No.
The reason they did that because in the movie, hes a normal dude, not a super hero.

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-230547.png (1440x2560, 968K)

some absolutely retarded graph that claims being 6 foot exactly gets you the most pussy

>normal dudes can't lift

Im saying because he looks and acts like a normal dude, and not like a superhero that, in the movie, it was unexpected that he would have any level of fitness.

it is by normies.

>RDJ for boomer women

he was literally fucking 14 year olds every day during his coke addict years though

I mean, maybe that's a bad photo. He just looks like an average drunkard to me.

You are now aware that Ryan Gosling has strabismus

Attached: 1.jpg (407x632, 75K)

Watch the fish market scene from his movie Purple Noon, you'll see. Hell, watch that movie. It's amazing and very comfy. Can't believe Hollywood casted Mutt Damon as Ripley in the remake, as if he could hold a candle to Delon's performance and presence.

nobody knows who this frog is ffs, stop gargling his balls like we're meant to empathize with your retarded man crush

this is actually true

Crazy stupid Love is actually a pretty comfy movie

-Girls fuck you if you're fit
-Girls fuck you if you have a good personality
-Girls fuck you if you're rich
-Girls fuck you if you're dominant

You need to have at least 2 of these things for girls to fuck you.
If you aren't fit, aren't rich, have an edgy, shitty teenager personality and your idea of being dominant is sending dick pics to camwhores and clumsly try to get them to call you daddy, you ain't gonna get laid.
This isn't rocket science, Jow Forums.

Attached: are you experiencing problems.jpg (720x864, 64K)

>There's no way this would be considered "buff" or "ripped" or whatever these days.

yes there is you fucking autist

that nigga ugly af user lmfao

What does "dating pool" even mean here? What are "potentials"?

heh his body looks like mine but with lower body fat. thanks for the confidence boost op!

My half sister is obsessed with Mads

Actually most people aren't any of those things and yet most people manage to have sex. Makes you think.

If you honestly believe that any Mr. Olympia pulls more bitches than Ryan Gosling, you're a fucking idiot.

ripped != attractive

>This is what OP does in his spare time

Attached: incel.jpg (662x345, 60K)

General fitness standards have risen due to superhero movies(Fucking Ben Affleck working out in Batman V Superman ruined my life), so now women won't settle for less than somebody who is at least that fit, but they still think he's ripped af.