Baby Flesh Pills for the minerals and vitamins

Anybody remember the "gruesome story" about Chinese doctors producing medicine in capsula form made from dead fetuses and remains of dead babies or aborted ones?

Well, since I was genuinely interested in the possibly supernatural strength effects these pills would have on me I asked my Chinese friend to buy me some when he's on holiday in China again. I paid him 50 € and boom he came home with the wonder pills. Time for "legal" cannibalism I guess and hoping i gain a lot more strength.

I will take them twice a day and keep reporting about effects they have on me on here. Pic related are said pills. What do you think about this Jow Forums

For anyone unaware; dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143294/A-truly-monstrous-medicine-The-Mail-investigates-Chinas-gruesome-human-baby-flesh-pills.html

Attached: my pills.jpg (4096x2304, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol chink stupidity

What

I think there was a film similar to this. ‘Dumplings’. Aborted foetuses were made into dumplings for rich women to reverse the cosmetic effects of ageing.
Let us know if you start looking more youthful.

>Actually leaving humanity behind.

Attached: 1485708732025.jpg (222x227, 6K)

>Let us know if you start looking more youthful.

Will do.

Hot tip: according to the film, the most potent source of youth regenerating powers came from aborted incest foetuses, but also came at a cost of making you smell really foul. Proceed with caution.

I also recommend blood infusions from virgin youths.

Attached: Peter-Thiel-800x430.jpg (800x430, 33K)

This is fucking hilarious. Can't wait to see OP to turn back into a teenager or transform into some Chinese folk lore demon

HOW ABOUT YOU GO LIFT, DAY IN AND DAY OUT, NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT, LIKE THE REST OF US? THE ONLY WAY TO ATTAIN TO LEGITIMATE STRENGTH IS TO WITH DISCIPLINE. YOU'VE LOST TOUCH. WHAT ARE YOU EMITTING TO THE WORLD WITH THIS ACT?

GET THIS FILTH OFF OF MY BOARD.

Attached: 1522523102183.jpg (786x576, 173K)

>IS TO *TRAIN* WITH DISCIPLINE.

Should have gotten some endangered white tiger penis or whale sperm
That stuff shits all over fetus pills

Sage

Nah, winners just do drugs
I blast 1000mg test with superdrol while watching TV and I'm stronger than you

No humanity
>OK

This was posted on /x/ a couple weeks ago. OP was going to do updates there.

1. DEPENDENCE IS NOT STRENGTH.
2. YOU ARE MORE AUGMENTED THAN I.
3. MY OVERALL HEALTH SURPASSES YOURS.

Fuck, knew it was too good to be true

Lol what. Idk. Eggs are good for you but i wouldn’t start pulling C sections to 10 week old fetuses and eating the placenta.

Scam. They are probably made out of sewage and even if they were from fetuses they wouldnt do shit.

those are probably made out dog's leftovers. but don't let that stop you. just don't forget to post the results here. I'm genuinely interested

Attached: file.jpg (854x480, 15K)

says they are 98-99% fetus, however, they all contained bad bacteria that's only present in decomposing bodies. Who would've thought. OP, enjoy your stinky ass pills which literally won't do anything. Maybe if they were placenta pills

>putting arsenic and lead infected fetuses in your body

I'm gonna laugh when you get cancer

Tell me about your skin elasticity after a couple months. Would imagine collagen production would become insane

>calls himself NATURAL
>doesnt consume babies

I remember the previous thread
wheres your trip fag?

even more proof for chinks to be insectoids

also niggers do the same with albino's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism

>inb4 op dies of ass cancer

You know most aborted fetuses are girls right? Enjoy growing tits.

this is unironically good advice

lol how retarde is op by eating humans you wont gonna be stronger or some shit same with fetuses.
Even if these are vitamins, THEY ARE vitamins, they will do nothing, it will change nothing with them or without.

Attached: angr.jpg (703x675, 41K)