How do you cook this so that it doesn't chew like car tires?

how do you cook this so that it doesn't chew like car tires?

Attached: 537-LR.jpg (900x900, 329K)

Try defrosting it. That might help.

In a stew like that cut is meant to be cooked

In a crockpot you dinglefuck

You can always shred the meat and boil/fry it

Slow cooker you fucking mong.

>not strengthening your jaw

Make jerky

Attached: 1519374757831.png (1119x956, 150K)

beef tips? Braise that shit. It's a tougher cut of beef due to its cartilage but that's also what helps make is relatively cheap as far as beef goes :D

brown in pan for about 30 seconds on all sides, then add some water, cover, and keep on a low heat for a few hours.

During the browning process you can keep the heat on high and make a kickass broth. Add water, let drippings brown, repeat for a little while. You can use beef broth or beef buillon cubes for an easy stopgap if you don't mind the sodium. Onion and/or mushroom soup also makes for a good background broth.

Or get a slow cooker. "Oxtail" recipes are similar.

Attached: 1318803473167.jpg (450x324, 62K)

you make a gulash with that kind of meat.
Slow cook it on low heat for hours. Look up for recipes. Adding red wine to the sauce makes it taste nice at least for me.

It's in my opinion one of the best meats there are if cooked properly. Very tender and tastes great.

Diced beef is supposed to be in a stew, the gravy makes it tender and melt in your mouth

The same of that cut is “stewing beef” you fucking dumbass. Are you a nigger?

leave it on the counter for 30-60 minutes before cooking
salt the shit out of it, remove most the salt before cooking

Unironically this

chuck is shit... even in burgers.

Grilled Skewers, taste hella good

Attached: skewers.jpg (700x1050, 945K)

really? i make my own patties with 70 % chuck steak, 20 % short rib and 10% fat. they're amazing

Stroganoff

Gulasch

Put it in the slow cooker for like seven hours with enough liquid and veges to make a good stew.

Attached: Irish-Stew.jpg (650x433, 101K)

Put on pineapple juice before cook

These are correct.

The "chewy tire" feeling you're describing is due to the muscle fibers/connective tissues in the beef bunching up when exposed to high heat. When you cook in slow heat, it cooks while staying relaxed

you eat it raw. tastes better

Just chew raw it lmao. Give your jaw a workout. Or are you a iIloominadi slave poossy. You probably even believe in the stoopid round earth theory lol.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)