Is it bad if i eat 6 slices of pizza in one sitting and still feel like i can eat more?

Is it bad if i eat 6 slices of pizza in one sitting and still feel like i can eat more?
How do i reduce my appetite/stomach capacity

Attached: me today.jpg (263x192, 7K)

Nigga just put less food in your mouf

stop being a fat fuck 6 slices is alot. a normal person eats 2 maybe 3 if youre really hungry.
also take the time to fucking CHEW and TASTE the food, dont just swallow it down as fast as you can you disgusting pig.

oh and EAT THE CRUST. maybe youre hungry because all you eat is the cheese and sauce, eat the fucking crust you sissy

eat smaller meals and your stomach will adapt

Yes. Once you start eating less and exercising more, your stomach will shrink and youll be filled up faster.

Also consider that 1 pound of spinach may only be 140~ calories but 1 pound of pizza is well over 600.

Peppermint spray reduces appetite

I do eat the crust with it

Get so depressed that you lose all appetite and slowly wither away.

The problem is that my brain is hard wired to use food as a comfort source.
Same as alcoholics with alcohol

>stop eating calorie dense foods like PIZZA
>Reduce insulin resistance and help satiety by reducing overall carb consumption, esp. simple carbs
>drink more water
>eat less for stomach shrinkage
>stimulants

Okay, I'll do this

>a normal person eats 2 maybe 3 if youre really hungry.

Normal=!healthy, especially for America

Given about an hour, the average guy here can down an entire pizza.

>eat a big Domino's pizza with a big box of buffalo chicken wings
>big fat glass of milk with it
>still hungry
Well...1 year ago I asked this place on how to stop being a skeleton...
T-thanks I guess...

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

haha you're fucked now boy

>Domino's

It's so bad that it makes the rest of American pizza look good. Buying Domino's is like looking at a lineup of fat, ugly whores, and picking out the fattest, ugliest one who can't walk and has rotting 'beetus feet.

Attached: WDk8vqn.gif (310x211, 1.75M)

>a normal person eats 2 maybe 3 if youre really hungry.

Attached: 1523605213761.jpg (720x719, 41K)

You got worms.

I went to the US. A large sized shirt in canada is a small in your country. You amerifats are really large. disgustingly and unnaturally large.

t. scrawny dyel

Attached: 1530368408809.png (500x720, 302K)

>How do i reduce my appetite/stomach capacity

you need to regularly eat actual homemade food in good measure

>Canada
>only ~5% lower obesity rate than US as of 2017
>far fewer nigs and spics skewing the percentage
Might want to move out of that glass house before throwing stones, Leaf.

Attached: 12341231.png (211x239, 8K)

based

Pizza is basically a food that will make your stomach fail to tell your brain that it is full because it is devoid of nutritional value -- think like Chinese food.

Also because of the dopamine release from the high calories, you are literally being driven by your brain to eat more, like a drug, even if you were already full.

Are you a bitch? I once ate 32 slices of pizza + fried chicken + fried fish + pasta.

>look how tough I am for over-eating
Nice

Attached: images (2).jpg (290x174, 8K)

>normal
nigga i can eat two medium pizzas in one go and I'm skinny as fuark

Now I feel like a fatso for always eating an entire pizza. How big are mmurican pizzas? Europoor here, from the land of the godly pizza and hairy wimin.

Wtf is goin on here

Attached: Pizza-Formula.jpg (634x611, 81K)

You have to retrain your mind and body on what a healthy. normal sized serving is. Doing so gradually, rather than all at once, can give you a better chance at be successful. Try reducing your portion sizes by 25% every two - 3 weeks over the course of 3 months.

Also consider buying a portion control plate or plastic bento box and doing meal planning.

eat more fat and protein, keeps you full for longer, eggs and bacon for breakfast is god tier

>How do i reduce my appetite/stomach capacity
Don't. As a former morbidly obese person, my BMI was 40 once, you will never succeed if you see changing your diet as something as starving yourself for the rest of your life. Replace junk foods like ice cream, pizza, and other fast foods with healthy alternatives that are known for having high satiety but low calories.

Skinless chicken breast, cauliflower, spinach, broccoli, oatmeal, and eggs are my go to meals when I'm cutting, and sometimes even when I'm bulking, I just add in more protein sources (peanut butter, cheese, more whey in my oatmeal, milk etc). Your body will feel full eating 1000 calories of broccoli and skinless chicken breast than it ever will with 2000 or more calories of pizza.

In fact, it might be that you are malnourished that causes your cravings and appetite in the first place. Once your body gets the proper macro and micro nutrients it needs, and you start eating large quantities of fulfilling food that is low in calories and high in vitamins, you will naturally feel more full.

Stop smokin weed dude