Independence Fitness

Have you done your workout for America yet? Don't you want to eat all the grilled meat you can, guilt-free?

Don't you support... Freedom?

Attached: pure freedom.jpg (1000x487, 108K)

>Freedom
>America

Pick one. If it's the latter, have fun spending your life working to pay taxes to the ruling class via a tax code that holds you hostage with ludicrous compliance costs.

>woke up 6:30
>check ex’s Instagram
>still in bed three hours later

Help me lads

You should consider fitness, not just for the Freedoms that America has given you, but also to cure your orbital level of autism

I would but I fucked up my shoulder yesterday because some stupid roastie was riding her bike on the wrong side of the path and crashed into me

Don't give a fuck about your ex, she ain't worth shit to you anymore man. All that happened is over and lies in the past. Focus on yourself. Your happiness depends ONLY on you. You aren't some weak faggot who needs someone to reassure him constantly, you are better than that. What others do isn't any of your business, care about yourself first and foremost.

Stay mad

Attached: 1530708346788.jpg (700x350, 78K)

>be running through town
>dead empty this morning
>get to park and do uphill sprints
>jogging back home, can barely jog
>see the only person I've seen the entire morning
>in-shape 60-something coming my way, while walking his dog
>looks at me square and stoically, with a look that is simultaneously looking at me and a pure, white future for humanity
>exchange "good mornings"
>he literally sounds like fucking Arnold
>run back home on air

>so little spatial awareness that you didn't notice a fucking bicycle about to crash into you
>f-f-fucking roasties, guys
Autists please go and stay gone

>it's a rest day

Attached: me.jpg (480x360, 47K)

I was going around a blind right corner, I did not see her until

>ninety degrees out
>supposed to play in a concert band show with a parade after
>had diarrhea 2x before leaving the house, drove while cooling myself with an ice pack
>still felt terrible after arriving at the event, told the director I wouldn’t be able to play and left
>stopped at a coffee shop to go to the bathroom again and change out of my dress clothes
>even though I made sure the door was locked one of the employees opened it while I was on the toilet
>after I finished changing every person working stared at me in silence while I walked out the door

I went to the gym yesterday but today has already ended for me

>optionally participating in capitalism is oppression

Post better country bozo

Hello random stranger

I have stomach problems related to my anxiety, my doctor gave me loperamide 2mg to help. Its an anti-diarrheal (i didnt have diarrhea) but the way it works is by slowing down your stomach so it could work for you.

I also combined it with 125mg of simethicone, which is gas-x.

I later learned you can literally buy this combination over the counter via the "Imodium" brand. Its cheap and its worth a shot to see if itll get you out of those situations. Takes about 30-60 minutes to kick in

Attached: 1509196809017.png (800x800, 649K)

I'm gonna swim in my pool while the fireworks are going off tonight. I won't be able to see the fireworks but it might be fun to hear loud explosions while doing intense cardio in the water .

Careful with this posts friend, amerifags dont like people bad mouthing their gun loving school shooting country

Celebrate by bombing your local municipal building

Attached: 8F3F3704-DEFC-420D-A61E-4A71E8ED5433.jpg (750x487, 163K)

I did squats and then did 1775 pushups after my normal leg workout

Based anti-goverment militant

>modern capitalism
>optional

commies are scum, but you're retarded.

Thanks, I’ll have to look into that. I was also feeling nervous from thinking about fainting or vomiting in front of a huge crowd but it’s very hot today compared to the other times I’ve done 4th of July shows

Fuck yeah I do OP!
Gonna go to the gym and then grill out
God bless America

>being a man
>having an instagram account
You brought this upon yourself

Sounds like me!

Typically I get anxious in situations where I can't just go to the bathroom/leave without consequence. As a result this anxiety causes my stomach to overreact making me actually have to go to the bathroom then its just a downward spiral.

These pills help me a lot, the only thing I need now I think is a beta-blocker like propranolol (?) because my heart rate jumps up and starts beating really hard due to adrenaline kicking in.

Cope harder

Attached: 1330C519-8E80-4809-8DE6-5F2E47E47E45.jpg (582x600, 305K)

Stay mad commie
Hell yeah. This is the best country in the world, by far. I'd never want to live anywhere else

Oh I’ve found a few Native American ladies and “settled their land” with my great white American semen. The sex was rough to commemorate our race coming to the Americas.

State taxation isn't optional nor is it capitalism, brainlet. It's a bunch of armed goons telling you to give them money or they'll do violence to you. It's nothing more than a large scale protection racket, supported by the public school system (operated by the State, naturally) that brainwashes you upjumped farm animals into thinking its a good thing.

Being able to freely own a "gun" is a fundamental human right, you puppet.