/fat/ - "Confess" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/ people who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

old thread:

Attached: fat.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GM8uTv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (344x356, 45K)

I have a normal bmi. 24.

I did it reddit.

Attached: 3527512925.png (464x398, 208K)

>restarting a 1,000 calorie cut
>people suddenly telling me that 1,000 calories is too aggressive
>literally already lost 40 pounds

Fuck people

uhhhh

Attached: sdfsdf.png (455x559, 60K)

Why are you here?

>4 bmi from just being overweight
H-heh

What about watermelons /fat/? I love that shit. Can I eat like 700grams every 2-3 days? While staying within my calorie deficit of course. I read it's only like 17 cals per 100 grams.

21 hours into my 5 day fast, last time I pussied out at 3 days. Wish me luck, reddit!

Attached: 1529110551949.png (707x960, 631K)

Just please god brother avoid the loose skin

I wanted to test out my BMI

After one week at 1500 a day i'm down about 13 lbs. Is this the power of real cutting while lifting weights or just water weight?
>Down 50 lbs since December of last year
>Still got another 50 to go until i'm in the healthy bmi

Probably a mix of both. A pound of fat contains about 3500 calories, so you can estimate the pounds of fat loss over the last week by summing your total calorie deficit over the last week and dividing by 3500.

Keep it up, senpai

IF 18:6 has been working well for me. And I only lift about 4 times a week with no real cardio. If only I knew how easy it would have been before I became so close to boomer age.

Attached: 1530712456733.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Fortunately haven't had any issues with that, but I never got too big. Also been taking collagen supplements just for the lulz

I ate fastfood because of peer pressure today fuck.

do y'all workout in a fasted state or do you eat first?

i haven't tried working out on a fasted state but I did water fast for 4 days.

Even when I wasn't /fat/ I had to eat before working out, maybe it's a psychological thing.
I usually do breakfast 30 minutes to an hour before working out

Need some help from my favorite /fat/ties.

I'm 5'3, 125lbs. I've been working since November last year to get down to this weight and it's paid off, but I still have another 10 pounds to lose to get down to my goal weight. The problem is I've hit a huge roadblock and I've been stuck at 125 for a couple of months now. My teedee calculator says that I need to be eating 1000 calories a day to lose weight and that's what I'm struggling with; I feel like I'm constantly hungry so I now I'm overeating. Not only that but my sugar cravings are coming back.

Any advice for this stage? I need to make it.

preportion meals and throw out all snacks
drink more tea and water

No stress, I know you won't falter next time brother.

Meal prep ahead of time. Only eat your meal prep. Throw out all snacks

Also, are you active at all? If not, start exercising three times a week to keep your TDEE up and burn extra calories

>First cheat meal in over a month
>been eating 1.2k calories a day in preperation for this
>it's gonna be a great 4th of July
>Still gonna be alone

Attached: 1530671175266.png (1024x1400, 547K)

I dont usually post in these threads but I just wanna let you guys know you can make it. I just went below 200lbs for the first time in my adult life after maxing at 327. It's taken me over a year but if I can do it you guys can to

Dig in. You deserve it.

Attached: holmes fressi.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Isn't your metabolism highest after working out? With that in mind I avoid eating after a workout, and instead before hand. It's why I workout in the evening/night

If you workout before eating, then you'll be burning straight into your fat reserves and not the food you ate prior. That's the logic behind it anyways...

> I'm not looking forward to not being able to do my workouts for a while though.
I've heard that's another tough thing about it because some people gain a bit of weight being in bed and not doing the activities they were before. I only remember reading that they don't want you heavy lifting for even a while after surgery.

>It's doubtful you need surgery you just need to wait and apply lotion
Unfortunately, I'm 5'3 and my max weight was actually in the 360 lbs range. I've also been extremely obese since I was a child. I take care of my skin as much as I can with moisturizing, exfoliating and drink a lot of water, but there is no way I won't have a lot of loose skin with how my body looks.
I'm not getting surgery when I still weigh so much though. I was mainly curious.

This is dumb as fuck. You’ll get lightheaded and feel weak as fuck unless you’re a cardiocuck.

but you won't be working out enough to realistically make an impact, you just don't burn that many calories during working out

Going to have some rainbow cookies and brownies today lads. It’s a holiday so it’s okay as long as I’m at maintenance?

Attached: B599DD2B-982B-49F6-8EB4-DBA7EBD68484.gif (365x378, 5K)

I don't deserve it, I shouldn't eat it. But this holiday = tons of free food and my wallet won't say no.
As long as I don't gain 5 lbs tomorrow i'lm ok with it.

This is what I don’t understand about the TDEE calculators. I always put it at sedentary but when I select like exercise 1-2 days a week my TDEE shoots up like 400 calories. How would light exercise twice a week mean you can eat 400 more calories a day?

I'm back lads! Have you been keeping close to your Calariorc Deficit?! Done some good cardio/lifts? Remember, just because today is a holiday in the states doesn't mean you can cheat today. Remember, We are ALL gonna make it!

Attached: 1530373682125.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

based anime poster
please post more anime gifs

>It’s a holiday so it’s okay as long as I’m at maintenance?
just because it's a holiday doesn't mean you should cheat user
you don't want this to snowball

>eat a cheat meal
>dont even enjoy it
>dont enjoy any food anymore

Attached: wedrfhdeths.png (762x758, 36K)

It's fucking nuts, almost all good pancake recipes are in 1500 cal range

Is it a cheat if I’m at maintenance though?

Attached: FEE92298-64C1-4F25-9937-0B9A4B44A1E6.jpg (322x322, 22K)

Not true at all fatty, skip the toppings and eat them plain. Also those BETTER be protein style.

don't eat pancakes then

I'm not counting toppings. 300g flour alone is 1020 cal

Time to heat the gym lads, back and biceps today, who the fuck PUMPED

Attached: 1524514146708.jpg (800x800, 60K)

BASED user

Ate 4 slices of pizza and stopping right at 1500 calories but it's only 3 pm.
Looks like i'm fasting for a long time tonight boyos!

I need this info my lads.

You’ll cave you weak piece of shit.

>got fat
>decided to cocoon mode
>lost all my friends
>dunno how to make friends anymore

Haha

>been on keto for about two weeks
>been swimming and lifting too
>dropped like 12 pounds
>now have plateaued and been stuck at the same weight down to a tenth of a pound for 2 days

do I just need to starve myself?

Make oatmeal or potato pancakes, a slice of cheese, and zero calorie syrup.

17? last time I checked it was 30. And of course you can as long as you count and make compromises.
I love watermelons too. Bought 1 4.5kg 3 days ago and ate it in one day.

what a nice problem to have

Don't listen to all the fat cuckies. I have never once eaten before a workout and usually don't right after and it's great

Attached: 1530289286260.png (484x458, 227K)

That's awesome man congratulations and thank you for your encouragement

Attached: FB_IMG_1530271833502.jpg (500x450, 24K)

How to fix this?

1 day/week water fasting is great. Just hold out one day and you can eat practically normal amounts of food for the rest of the week

Attached: 1475452964956.png (1127x686, 59K)

Thinking about fasting for a month.

Max I've done is a week

Is this doable

guys... I ate over my TDEE

Attached: wojak.png (257x196, 7K)

>sister in law brought over deviled eggs
>can't eat any
I'll be good but this was a mighty temptation

Attached: 1530472290805.jpg (983x752, 100K)

Can you not set your own daily calorie goal in myfitnesspal?

My Home>Goals>Calories

thanks

Forgive me, father.
>2017
>be 280ish
>start counting Calories and working out
>loose 40lbs
>then it got rough
>didn't have enough money to eat right
>started eating cheap/high calorie food
>didn't have time for the gym with new schedule
>got a cute gf
>ff to now
>checked my weight 260.4lbs
>I thought I was gonna make it
Time to start again.

it's a misconception that eating healthy is expensive. stuff like oatmeal, potatoes, carrots, onions, lentils, cabbage, chickpeas, beans are dirt cheap, and even stuff like tuna, cottage cheese, eggs, chicken or beef can be eaten on most days treat on a very tight budget. the problem is lack knowledge / willingness and/or place to cook once in a while (and really once in a while as you can cook in bulk). but good luck with starting again!

>good food is too expensive meme
a 30 count bag of big carrots is two dollars chicken costs less or about the same as a whopper a full head of lettuce is like a dollar
quit making excuses you just burned out it happens get back in the saddle and stop being a bitch

Congrats on becoming human. How long til you get abs?

I am looking for pictures of teen blonde girl who was getting fattier and fattier in each new photo. I heard she died after all. Pictures were made in club background. There was compilation on imgur. There was a lot of photos of her. Someone have a souce. I cannot recall her name.

Attached: 1530257065285.png (484x636, 478K)

I've lost all drive and motivation
Still paying for two gym memberships

Every time I actually workout it changes the way my mind works and I'm always happier after working out for weeks on end

I've given up, cant return back for some reason
Just sit at home, and think I'll go another day

Attached: 1530429569720.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

>depressed and lonely today
>get an email about free postmates delivery fees
>use that as an excuse to order Chinese
>every place is closed
>decide fuck it and go to order Dominoes
>go all the way to the checkout screen
>see the spot that says "feeds 2"
>stop
>make some chicken breast
>cooking and discipline was enough to pull me out of depression
>still lonely
I guess I'm making it.

Attached: 1514944319048.jpg (600x754, 24K)

>food is the way to stop himself from pigging out
uhh....

I didn't mean I was eating fast food, I still avoided that. I just didn't have time and money to plan out my 1k calorie count days. But either way I'm starating over again and hopefully won't fuck up

I actually think it's the cooking. I put half of it in the fridge for tomorrow, and it took me a while to finish because I filled up.

Forgive me for I have sinned
>Been faithfully doing keto for 2 days
>80 calorie deficit, but I won't let hunger pains defeat me
>Local butter delivery boy comes to my workplace
>Our eyes lock from across the room, his stare is intense
>Oh no, this can't be good
>"My butter delivery van broke down and the butter is going to melt and go to waste"
>"Hey mister, you want some free butter? *somebody* has to eat it"
>Mother always told me never to waste food
>Eat 3 sticks of butter dipped in maple syrup and bacon pieces before breaking down crying and stress eating another 4 sticks
I truly believe I was visited by the devil in blue delivery boy uniform.
At least I didn't eat any carbs.
God damn you mom

>1k calories
is that a 1k deficit or 1k flat?
either way no wonder you fucking burned out do a 500 deficit

i just want to be a qt girl and im tryna lift the pain away

I'm going to eat cheeseburgers and hotdogs today, hold me.

stop user just look at the pretty lights in the sky while you deep throat a carrot

>Hold me
I doubt I could without being crushed

>set weight loss goal of dropping 25 lbs so I can have abs
>hit goal
>still can’t see any abs definition
>keep going for another couple months
>drop almost 40 lbs total
>still skinnyfat and can barely see abs

give me one reason not to kill my self

Attached: 25A812C8-130D-4AD4-B336-47719B94BE9F.jpg (705x649, 77K)

That’s fine just skip the bun and sauces dude. A hamburger/hotdog isn’t even bad for you.

>fell for the abs are made in the kitchen meme

Maybe do some cardio.

Is eating regularly necessary in dieting? Does not eating regularly slow metabolism

sorry i didnt realize this was /fat/

height/weight? any before pics?

what the fuck user

This was my heaviest

current - 200 lbs
peak bloatmax- 240 lbs

6’3”

REEEEEE I hit abs twice a week

I’ll try more cardio but if that doesn’t work I give up

Attached: 792ACD83-B21A-421E-9479-6F9532A809F1.jpg (962x907, 216K)

progress look solid to me get your dysmorphia in check dude

At what point is a lard's body beyond repair?

Get this through your head right now: everything beyond total calorie intake, total protein intake, and anaerobic exercise is irrelevant. Tertiary concerns like when you eat or how often you eat have many past and ongoing studies that not only are inconclusive and contradictory, but when results DO suggest a real, tangible effect, are so minor that the difference is negligible. You could argue all day about whether it affects your metabolism (and not to trail off, but the term "metabolism" has been so abused and misconceived that it virtually has no meaning and I'm almost assured you are under the wrong impression of what it actually is) but at the end of the day, it's not going to make up for not reducing your calories.

Now, as a personal word of advice, eating more frequently DOES contribute to feelings of satiety and has clinically relevant data to support this, but it is not necessary. The OMAD dummies are still losing weight if they are under their TDEE, it's just that they're making it harder on themselves. So do what gets you through the day, just know that eating often is probably going to be more helpful than eating rarely.

When he dies.

I was just eating 1k flat. Is it really that bad for you? I liked the results, but is there a way to do 1k and not burn out?

when people make a reality show about you

Depends on height, age, how long they've been fat, how fat they are and genetics since some people just have better skin than others.
You won't really know until you do it and find out for yourself. The best you can do is try to build muscle to look the best you can and fill out your body while in the process of losing weight.

>is there a way to do 1k and not burn out?
lots of willpower

The other day I got a little stressed then I ate like 2 kg of ice cream, then passed out then wake up and got a brutal diarrea, the day was lost

i wonder how much it will take people to make a /fat/ discord

Theres already one discord.gg/GM8uTv

welp