Day 301 of keto, zero exercise - INSANE RESULTS

>Get up this morning make sausage and eggs, look at calendar and I realise I have been eating this way for over 300 days.
>I don't work out, I ride my Ninja everywhere, I probably walk less than a mile a day.
>Started 6 foot tall 275lbs, fat stretch marked mess.
>Stats as of this morning, 205lbs, 6 pack, teeny bit of loose skin, can really notice it, veins in calves, shoulders, neck, vascular as fuck.
>Suffered from erectile dysfunction, now raging boners like when I was 16, huge libido.
>Have to force myself to eat as my brain has adjusted from sugar and mouth pleasure addiction, only eat when I am hungry, never count calories.
>Costs me 50 bucks a week and that includes luxury keto items for treats.
>I can't believe I used to think fat was making me fat. I can't believe I did CICO and never lost weight, only to eat unlimited fat and protein and have a healthy blood panel and cholesterol level.

This is seriously like a religion for me now, changed my life.

Attached: nooom.jpg (480x320, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160062711&pagenumber=1
news.cornell.edu/stories/2017/06/modern-european-genes-may-favor-vegetarianism
deniseminger.com/2011/05/31/wild-and-ancient-fruit/
youtube.com/watch?v=Viqm9Ona4SI
chrismasterjohnphd.com/2017/10/26/inuit-genetics-show-us-evolution-not-want-us-constant-ketosis-mwm-2-37/
thepaleomom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Ketogenic-Diet-Literature-Review.pdf
freetheanimal.com/2014/03/reiterate-elevated-ketone.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis#Inuit_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post body

You forgot
>dyel as fuck

I hope you enjoy the few years it lasts.

Everytime I try keto I get sick of all the fatty/greasy foods within a week or 2, any advice?

6'2 203lbs on 12-16% bf i can confirm this but i also do trenbolone and test

Post body

i like lifting too much to ever try keto, sry

No, I don't do any exercise. Literally ZERO workouts in 301 days.

>I hope you enjoy the few years it lasts.
doesnt make sense
You dont have to it greasy food.
I doubt it.

>being this fucking dyel on test and tren
Kys rn and stop wasting roids you genetic dead end

>I doubt it.
what?

>6ft
>205 lbs, visible abs
>doesn't lift
LARP

Stop eating greasy foods. Cheese, salami, for example is not greasy.

Salmon and Kale, not greasy, Chicken salad, not greasy etc.

I only eat greasy foods at bereakfast, this is to give myself a huge whack of saturated fat, which powers me till I eat next at about 7pm.

Then u are on the wrong board dyel fag. Everyone can become a weak skinny faggot. Dont need a special diet for it

These. I'm a ketofag and even I doubt your wonderstory

Abs are not created from situps noob, they are obtained by losing bodyfat to reveal abdominals. This is done from losing weight. I have lost 70lbs by simply eating keto for 301 days.

What are you not understanding? Do you think an hour in the gym a few times a eek is what makes you fit? It is diet, you retard.

This is a person who was born in a hunter gatherer community, he has no gym, no workout, he is in ketosis most months of the year, look at his abs:

Attached: hunter gatherer.jpg (282x324, 18K)

But I am fitter than you, I am shredded without lifting or doing anything, my blood lipid profile is healthier than most 30yos.

I am fit without being a retard to slaves at the gym, I am naturally fit, because off the fuel I power my body with.

umm sweaty hunter-gatherers mostly eat starchy tubers and fruit ok just look at this nutritionfacts link

Attached: 1518368437689.png (800x750, 106K)

How strict are you? Are you seasonal?

>that 30 year old boomer that has turned a meme diet into some new age spirituality

List what you typically eat

Erm no they don't, ketone analysis on primitive HGC concluded their bodies were fat adapted 10 out of 12 months of the year, due to meat and nuts being their primary caloric intake.

205 at 6 with abs is insanely lean and big. It's bodubuilder big.

That person either has a hint of definition and not real abs and is still fat or simply larping.

umm sweaty no that is wrong humans were not meant to eat meat just look at this video from some literally who vegan jewtuber ok, also something about gorillas while completely ignoring that they have about 3 times our intestinal length ok sweeetie

Attached: 1501494515292.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

this is such a boomer post

Weeeell, I'm 91 kg (200 amerigrams) and there's not a bit of visible abs on me. I also train at least 3-4 times a week and eat clean, carefully weighed and counted foods.
I came down from 126 kg, 277 amerigrams over the course of maybe two years. So far there's no real loose skin on me, which is nice.

But I do call this whole thread utter bullshit.

I am 100% strict. I also fast one day a week, usually a Sunday, this is because I believe in the science behind intermittent fasting, but the best evidence for it is bock fasting versus chain fasting.

I fast 24 hours once a week and I usually don't eat until 6 after an early breakfast. Keto removes your false appetite and you only eat when you are actually hungry. So meals every few hours isn't really possible on keto.

I eat seasonally regarding fresh veggies, however I never go over 20g carbs a day, all my carbs come from vegetables, that is the only carb source and I pick veggies I can load up on and still be nowhere near 20g of carbs a day.

I usually also do cooked v uncooked days, which cuts down on getting sick of keto textures.

So one day I will have cooked steak and veggies, another cooked fish and veggies, maybe for breakfast sausage and eggs.

On uncooked days I have dairy, salami, nuts, salads etc. This is where most people fail keto, they eat the same texture foods everyday, enough to make you wanna kill yourself.

Variety is key.

I am 34, I am a southern boy who never supported muh constitution, or muh freedom, I am a white advocate and white identitarian.

I have chad genetics though desu.

Only if you are retarded. Bodybuildersare 205 at 6ft, severely dehydrated, 2% bf and insane muscle mass.

I am at around 10%bf, I am fully hydrated, drinking a gallon a day and takin in lots of salt so as not to excrete it all, I want to be hydrated.

A 205lb 6 ft bodybuilder isn't 205lb at 6ft. when you add the 30lbs of water weight they lose which fucks them up, the insane leanness, they would be walking around at 250 easily.

Attached: meeeee 301.png (960x915, 753K)

Lmao using a skinny fat dyel as a comparison.

Attached: image.jpg (1019x746, 494K)

Yeah.. no

either you work a very physical job or are full of shit that you don't lift. You act like cutting carbs and upping protein/fat builds muscle.

fucking retard. If you did lift, you wouldn't have energy to do anything cus you dont eat fucking carbs

Or I have white European genetics in the top tier and I naturally have athletic genes from my Norwegian American parents, rather than you anglo faggots who have to lift to have any lean mass on you whatsoever.

>i am shredded
You are a weak dyel faggot dont kid yourself. You are probably weaker than the average gym thot

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160062711&pagenumber=1

implying

>OP needs to LARP on an ugandian hand fishing image board

kys OP

Bullshit, as stated by many

I am 6 foot, 180 and lift (ie have muscles) and I am at 15% (ie only abs at certain angles)

So 6ft 200 and dont lift shit... bullshit that body is "ripped", unless you are like that fat chick that posts claiming she is ripped and you can see her abs even tho she is like 30%+

Which hunter gatherers? There was a lot of diversity among hunter gatherer diets.

Depending on the group, that can be true.

>Posts Australian Aboriginal from the desert
>Thinks he was in ketosis most months of the year
Outback Aboriginals ate a lot of plant foods and the meat they ate tended to be very lean, so they were not eating a high fat diet. If they were regularly in ketosis it would be due to fasting, not due to eating a high fat diet.
Interestingly, people who actually eat high meat, high fat diets like the Inuit, like actual carnivores, are *resistant* to ketosis due to genetic adaptations. The ketotic state is more useful to those who eat higher carb diets, to help them survive periods when those carbs are not available.

Attached: plant-animal-ratios.jpg (620x465, 49K)

>he has no gym, no workout
And he walks more in a day than you do in a month, in addition to hunting, gathering and chopping wood, and regular violence. With as much physical activity as a primitive Australian Aboriginal pretty much anyone would have abs like that.

>This is Jimmy Moore, he has no gym, no workout, he is in ketosis most months of the year, look at his abs:
Ketosis isn't the defining factor here buddy.

Attached: big jimmy low insulin diet.jpg (374x379, 24K)

You look like shit though
Lmao at "insane results"
post body retard

that guy has no muscle and also no abs, jacked farmer chads have abs and muscle from their superior starch based diet and actually physically active lifestyle, cope harder faggot.

Attached: s7PvO.png (489x601, 531K)

Starch based, with adequate protein, is unironically better for building muscle.

u could just eat what u want and lose all weight by not eating anything for 1 month fast

news.cornell.edu/stories/2017/06/modern-european-genes-may-favor-vegetarianism

OH NO NO NO

Holy shit this may be the saddest and most obvious ad I've ever seen on this site. Even the fucking /sips/ shit doesn't come across as this blatant.

Imagine thinking sausage is healthy just because the macros fit keto.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-05-09-at-5.59.26-PM.png (340x339, 189K)

LOL OP posts a fake pic. Link to that thread is a guy that has been lifting for 10 years, OP tries to say he doesnt life and posts (not his) pic

NICE AD FAGGOT

SAGE SAGE SAGE

that guy is still obese despite dieting for a decade minimum lmao, keto is such a shitty fucking meme

It is.
Starchy carbohydrates are far superior for body composition and health and performance in humans than any fruit sugar or saturated fat shit from butter or lard or fatty cuts of meat.
Starches have fiber, protein and a bunch of minerals and vitamins, and are cheap and easy to cook and store.
Caucasians adapted to starches, they went through the costly transition to a more plant based diet, but now they are genetically superior because of it.
Starches are the superior fuel sorce for humans and have a much closer macronutrient ratio to that of ancient undomesticated fruits that were actually very low in sugar and had more protein and fiber.

Starches and vegetables and some eggs/sea food is the red pilled diet, honestly starches and legumes for vegans are actually not a bad diet compared to all these keto meme shit diets.

Attached: yguj7.png (477x634, 413K)

no offense but why wouldn't u just fast/snake diet? way faster results, sustainable, better than keto, etc

>70lb to 300 days

you could've lost that in 2-4 months doing snake diet lmao. good for you but 300 days m8? waste of time, money, etc

I pretty much agree, except that starches don't have a macronutrient profile like undomesticated fruits. They do tend to have more protein (though many starchy roots are low protein as well), but they are much more energy dense than wild or domesticated fruits. Starches have lower fructose levels, but are much higher in glucose and calories overall. This is not a bad thing, when eaten in their whole form, as it provides the energy needed to work hard, maintain muscle mass and fuel the brain, which would be difficult with fruits.

Wild fruits are not necessarily lower in sugar/fructose btw. We tend to have a skewed view as we compare wild fruits like berries to domesticated fruits, but other wild fruits still often have similar levels of sugar to domesticated ones. We didn't necessarily breed more sugar into our fruits to make them sweeter, but bred the sourness out of them and bred them to be larger and with a higher flesh:seed ratio.

good post, unironically.

Yep, and he had all the miraculous weightloss in the beginning too, like OP, but long term it hasn't served him well. He's probably too emotionally attached to the way of eating that helped him lose weight in the first place, not to mention the diet he has built his identity and business around, that he has become a diet-purist and cares more that his diet is "keto" than that it is effective.
...So he keeps smashing back way too much fat and calories and junk food just because it fits the macros. He's probably caused himself to become extremely insulin resistant as well.

Attached: Jimmy Moore.png (600x551, 316K)

I'm about to ask /ck/: How do you cook this? I see in OP's pick he's just mashing up his sausages. I usually buy the frozen patties but they're precooked so I'm basically just reheating and browning. I'd like to cook fresh sausage. I'm assuming you just brown this like beef and eat? I've never seen pork served ground up before. Am I supposed to use this log and mix it with scrambled eggs or something?

Attached: 731f6056-6484-4aac-a707-4b9949cbfccb_1.fb952ef3de4c50003fd82ff04fc963d3[1].jpg (450x450, 29K)

Thanks.
Her's the article where I learned about wild fruits if you're interested:
deniseminger.com/2011/05/31/wild-and-ancient-fruit/

Attached: Jaboticaba, or Brazilian grape tree.jpg (480x640, 128K)

Thanks man, been interested in ancient diets but really couldn't fine much on undomesticated fruits and their nutrient composition.

I've done keto for about 500 days. 280 to 190. But at my height (5'10) I wanted to go to 175. It took a lot of fine tuning. I made a lot of mistakes along the way. Fat bombs aren't meant for fatties. Eating all the stevia cakes and pretty pictured recipes only serve to get you off track. MCT oil butter coffee is delicious but useless. The only sweet thing I can have is a regular quest bar. Focusing on high fat is dumb.

>Starches and vegetables and some eggs/sea food is the red pilled diet, honestly starches and legumes for vegans are actually not a bad diet compared to all these keto meme shit diets.
Agreed. Despite the anti-vegan posturing here, I think a plant-based, high starch diet (technically vegan or not) it can actually be a good diet, if care is taken to supply adequate amounts of protein and fat-soluble vitamins and other micronutrients, whether from plant or animal (or fungal) sources.

The most advanced cultures eat starch based diets. The longest lived cultures eat starch based diets too. Of course, starch alone is not enough to make you healthy/advanced, but if you are unhealthy eating a starch based diet it doesn't mean starch is bad, it means you're not getting enough nutrition from other sources. No single food is perfect and you can be malnourished even while eating a nourishing food, if you are over-reliant on that food. I think this is where people get confused about starch, associating it with poverty, or with the narrative of "the agricultural revolution made us shorter and damaged our teeth therefore starch is bad".

based triple digit IQ ketofriend
all the other retards who think they can get lean feasting on fat should learn from this

>6 feet
>205lbs
>sixpack
pick two

>the Inuit, like actual carnivores, are *resistant* to ketosis due to genetic adaptations
elaborate?

You're still weak and pathetic op
How about bulk up and go to the Gym

Attached: 1506731545281.jpg (540x367, 46K)

The enviroment of the artic selects for ketosis resistance, even if it implies an intolerance for fasting which is insane and dangerous, because a long term state of ketosis is literally worse than an intolerance to fasting according to our own physiology.

It's not just the inuits, it's common in the artic peoples all over.

how many carbs a day you aim for?

it depends on the person. some people are definitely better off doing keto, while some can do fine on a starch based diet.
there are few who do better on a starchy diet than on keto though.

the vitamins and minerals in meat and fish are in the amounts and forms our bodies need.
vegetables provide some important minerals (e.g. potassium) as well, and they balance the body's acid net load.
starches don't contain the right vitamins or minerals, and they're not absorbed well by the body.

You can add seasoning to taste, then hand pack patties, make sausages, or just brown in the skillet then add eggs.

>it's another keto bullshit thread

DELET THIS! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MASTER RACE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1479860357990.png (788x784, 189K)

>6', 205 pounds, 6pack
>Doesn't lift
Lol no

>literally adapted to extract nutrition from both an animal and plant based diet now

we still are the master race

>Why were the Inuit never in ketosis, despite their traditional high-fat diet? That question is answered in this lesson. The answer provides a stunning example of human evolution and makes it clear that evolution does not “want” us in a constant state of ketosis. CPT-1a deficiency is a genetic disorder in the ability to make ketones and to derive energy from fatty acids needed to make glucose during fasting. In its severe form, it is extremely rare, dangerous, and fatal if not treated with frequent feeding and often a high-carbohydrate, low-fat diet. A much more mild form of CPT-1a deficiency known as “the Arctic variant” is only found in the Arctic and it is nearly universal in the Arctic. It causes a serious impairment in the ability to make ketones, dramatically raises the risk of developing hypoglycemia while fasting, and causes a three-fold increase in infant mortality. Yet virtually everyone native to the Arctic has it and it is usually asymptomatic. What is utterly stunning about this is that this variant took hold of the Arctic in one of the strongest selective sweeps ever documented in humans. This means that evolution judged this variant as better suited to the Arctic environment than almost any human gene has ever been suited to any environment.
from>>> chrismasterjohnphd.com/2017/10/26/inuit-genetics-show-us-evolution-not-want-us-constant-ketosis-mwm-2-37/

Other:
See page 63 thepaleomom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Ketogenic-Diet-Literature-Review.pdf
freetheanimal.com/2014/03/reiterate-elevated-ketone.html

Samefag setup way too obvious.

>because a long term state of ketosis is literally worse than an intolerance to fasting according to our own physiology
you're saying that as if that applies to all people, and not just to people who have lived in extremely cold environment for years and have eaten mostly sea animals.
this seem like a good explanation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis#Inuit_people

>a stunning example of human evolution and makes it clear that evolution does not “want” us in a constant state of ketosis.
read my response above.
my parents aren't eskimos, so the same doesn't apply to me or you.

Ah fuck I hoping OP was for real and not being a faggot.

your parents aren't eskimos, which is why you shouldn't do an eskimo tier diet
All non artic humans are adapted to a starch based diet, period.

>you're saying that as if that applies to all people
It does, ketosis is only good in periodic events such as famines and cold winters, they are not supposed to be a permanent state of being for humans, never have and never will.
which is why women on long term ketosis are almost incapable of giving birth.

>starches don't contain the right vitamins or minerals, and they're not absorbed well by the body.
Starches are absorbed by the body perfectly fine, cooking was invited a while back dontcha know - seriously, gelatinised starch (ie boiled starches) and some of the best digesting foods there are. And starch rich whole foods contain plenty of micronutrients. I don't know what you mean by "they're not the right vitamins or minerals". Many starchy foods are rich in things like B vitamins, magnesium, manganese, and other micronutrients. Are these "not right"? Excessive reliance on certain starchy crops may lead to imbalances, but that can be said of any food.

>the vitamins and minerals in meat and fish are in the amounts and forms our bodies need.
It is also easier to "overdose" on vitamins, minerals (and proteins) from animal sources. For example, heme iron, while more readily absorbed, also more readily leads to iron overload than non-heme iron. If you are at the level of acute deficiency, animal sources are superior, but eating a balanced diet vegetable sources are probably better as your body will be able to manage the amounts better.

>there are few who do better on a starchy diet than on keto though.
There are no example of long lived keto cultures (in fact no examples of any culture in chronic ketosis), whereas there are many for starch based diets. Starch based diets are the standard for humanity. Your statement is in fact backwards. There are few who do better on keto than a starchy diet, though some can do fine on a keto diet.

Of course, that doesn't mean that all starchy foods are healthy or that all starch based diets are healthy. You still need to pick healthy foods over junk foods and eat a balanced diet. And I do think keto can be valuable short term, as a therapeutic diet, but starch based diets are superior long term, as demonstrated by their ubiquity.

More like day 301 of larping

>my parents aren't eskimos, so the same doesn't apply to me or you.
You're right, it doesn't apply to us. We can do ketosis, and benefit from it. It is what allows us to survive and fuel our brain when dietary glucose is absent. Traditionally that would have been during a famine, or perhaps seasonally in late winter-early spring. Or during therapeutic fasting.

That ketosis can be beneficial doesn't mean that it is ideal or should be seen as a long term diet. The state of ketosis should not be pursued in itself, but rather be seen as a side effect of certain diets (or fasting), which can be beneficial or not, depending on the context.

So basically if I'm not white I should take this lightly, right? Especially with blacks evolving to have insulin resistance/diabetes. I got it hammered into my head by my parents that excessive carbs are a bigger problem for blacks than other people.

I agree with everything you say, but

>There are no example of long lived keto cultures (in fact no examples of any culture in chronic ketosis)

What about eskimos?

Not the guy you were arguing with, btw

I don't know if it's bad to be in ketosis for years, or even your whole life.
But I would consider being in a mild state of ketosis for the majority of the year, as a "long term state of ketosis", compared to modern diets.
Archaic humans, on average, probably ate mostly vegetables and animals, which induces mild ketosis.

There are a lot of people who have trouble absorbing modern starches. It's no coincidence so many people are having auto-immune and gut issues nowadays.
The fact that we can get so much quick energy from boiled starches doesn't mean it therefore must be good for us.
The recent epidemic of metabolic syndrome is caused by fast digesting carbohydrates. vegetable oils, snacking all day, and a lack of physical activity. Modern starches play a big role in this.

Phytates present in grains block mineral absorption, which is why so many people are deficient in magnesium even though we eat a lot of wheat.
Vitamin B12 is essential and only present in animal foods.

As long as you're not eating only organ meats, the risk of overdose is very low for most people. But yes, some people can get iron overload from eating too much animal foods. I don't know if adding a large amount of vegetables would have any effect on that.

Archaic humans, on average, probably ate mostly vegetables and animals, which induces mild ketosis.

I don't think it's demonstrated at all that starch based diets are superior. They're cheap though.

I've seen how modern carb-heavy diets induce inflammation in people and cause a host of issues, including metabolic syndrome, mental disorders, autism, epilepsy, arthritis, cancer, and heart disease.
Keto can help those people a lot.

Read the other posts in this thread...

Oh, sorry. It's just that I'm a 25 yo boomer

I'm 25 too...

>6 foot
>205 meme units
>Never work out
>Six pack

You wanna know how I know you're lying kid?

then post your body you faggot.

This is dumb as hell. Black people have been eating starches for thousands of years as well. I doubt they have a genetic disposition to diabetes so much as being poorer on average they eat shitty junk food, full of oil/fat as well as carbs, like all poor people in America. In Africa they eat tonnes of carbs.
Of course, healthy blacks in Africa are eating carbs from whole foods, not sugar and white flour mixed with fat and oil. But the diet is getting worse in Africa too, with an increased use of oil and refined carbs.

Whites are by no means the only people adapted to a high starch diet, and actually whites have Neanderthal genes for fat catabolism that allow us to probably eat more fat than Africans. Maybe that's why we have have less insulin resistance than blacks on average... we can eat more fat without becoming insulin resistant? I dunno. I think focusing on these genetic differences is mostly counterproductive as we have very little relevant detail. No matter what race you are, refined carbs and oils are bad for you.

>There are a lot of people who have trouble absorbing modern starches. It's no coincidence so many people are having auto-immune and gut issues nowadays.
Diigestion issues are rarely due to the starch itself, and are associated normally with the proteins present in the whole food. For example, gluten intolerance/coeliac is a response to the gluten found in wheat, ie, the PROTEIN. Fot some, the fibre in whole grains can be irritating too. If you have digestive issues with a starchy food, you can pick a different source of starch. It doesn't mean starch is bad.

>The fact that we can get so much quick energy from boiled starches doesn't mean it therefore must be good for us.
But boiled (gelatinised) starch is good for us, generally speaking. It provides plenty of glucose, and is digested differently than dry cooked (dextrinised) starches, being superior for refilling our glycogen. Boiled starches are not just "quick energy" like sugar - boiled potatoes for example have the highest satiety index of any food. Dextrinised starch behaves more like sugar. Of course if you have blood sugar issues you may want to avoid, say, white rice, but beans are also a boiled starch.

>The recent epidemic of metabolic syndrome is caused by fast digesting carbohydrates. vegetable oils, snacking all day, and a lack of physical activity. Modern starches play a big role in this.
Agreed, but that doesn't mean starch is bad, it means overly refined and processed foods are bad. Just as fruit is not bad just cos corn syrup is, just as nuts are not bad just cos canola oil is, starches from whole foods are not bad just cos white flour is. Stop blaming macronutrients.

>Phytates present in grains block mineral absorption, which is why so many people are deficient in magnesium even though we eat a lot of wheat.
No it's because we don't eat whole wheat but white flour.

>Archaic humans, on average, probably ate mostly vegetables and animals, which induces mild ketosis.
People have been eating grains going back 100000 years. Starches from roots since as long as we have had fire. In the same context as today? No. But they were still part of the diet. The vegetables early humans sought out were mostly starchy veges by the way: early humans sought more caloric bang for the buck, so to speak, and starchy vegetables provide much more energy than others. Seeking out non starchy vegetables seems to something only post-agricultural humans do, to supplement an already energy dense diet. Early humans seek starch, honey and fat meat to make up for their caloric inadequacies - they already get plenty of fibre and micronutrients and protein. Post-Agricultural humans seek more protein and vegetables to make up for their nutritional inadequacies.

>I don't think it's demonstrated at all that starch based diets are superior. They're cheap though.
Starch based diets are not inherently superior, there are of course other factors to consider. But most superior diets contain starches as the staple. Such as the traditional Okinawan diet with sweet potatoes. Or the traditional Mediterranean diet with grains and beans.

I've seen how modern carb-heavy diets induce inflammation in people and cause a host of issues, including metabolic syndrome, mental disorders, autism, epilepsy, arthritis, cancer, and heart disease.
Modern diets are not unique by their carbohydrate content, and as a proportion of the diet are lower carb than most traditional diets even if higher in total carbs due to being higher in calories in general.
Moreover, they are relatively even lower in starchy foods. Modern diets have decreased starch consumption and increased sugar consumption. And the starches which are generally consumed are more refined and lacking in nutrients and fibre.
To blame that list of issues primarily on starch is retarded, sorry to say.

Is that livin la vida low carb Jimmy?

2011 was peak Paleo indoctrination. Denise is wonderful, but I get PTSD flashbacks about my fit life back then.

yeah baby

Attached: caloriesclearlymatter.jpg (680x890, 156K)

You're not getting the point. Keto is great for some people, while others do fine on a carb-heavy diet.
Don't lose sight of the real issues: metabolic syndrome, systemic inflammation. They are most easily reversed with a proper ketogenic diet.
Western capitalism has led to an abundance of junk food and a poor education of nutrition, and this is extremely hard to fight against.
Long term, for many people the ideal diet may contain starches, I'm not sure.

>To blame that list of issues primarily on starch is retarded, sorry to say.
That's not what I said.

>starches are the problem

Attached: pima mexico vs usa.jpg (600x450, 107K)