/FRAUD/

Hey mast! It's me, your coworker, lets eat lunch together! edition.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions, make sure to read:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
Yes it's reddit, find a better compilation of information about steroids on the internet if you don't like it, faggot.

Also, include:
>stats
>age
>home adress
>time spent lifting
>height
>weight
>BF%

Oral-only cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production and are far less beneficial than injectables, so don't do oral-only cycles. If you're scared of needles just admit it.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

And most importantly,

NO SOURCE TALK (this isn't up for debate, you will be banned)

Previously on /fraud/:

Attached: MasT's Future Waifu.jpg (399x696, 83K)

I'm using this picture on grindr

do you think it will work

Attached: 1530564855094.jpg (397x281, 32K)

Master is a straight sociopathic faggot that thinks he is an alpha god. Can't wait till he gets old or has a career ending injury and has to look like a shriveled up cock with no personality

Bimbo is hot. No homo.

Who is the worst poster in these threads and why is it crusader?

he's not a sociopath at all, though. you should look up your definitions

it used to be alex but he thankfully got sent to a mental institution. now yeah it's definitely crusader

>loose skin
>poor vascularity

threw up in my mouth a bit

Pretty much everything works on grindr

Like srsly, Jerry was getting all kinds of mires.

Attached: 1446870603608.gif (245x245, 1.01M)

What’s the GOAT vegetable to have with my chicken and rice?

when will bimbo do another chaosmen scene REEEEEE

Attached: 1512355137403.png (657x527, 29K)

>reddit link
Yeah, fuck off.

she's a big gurl

Broccoli.

Remember to write you're 'masc'

Attached: row_row_row_my_boat.jpg (1080x1080, 236K)

Pretty sure him manipulating his gf and telling her what to do and not giving a fuck about the society around him because he is all about himself is, by definition, a sociopath you fucking retard

What if he considers manipulating his gf is something that'd make her happy/is for her own good?

Like how you'd force feed a child vegetables albeit them not wanting to.

Attached: 1422662668121.jpg (500x750, 56K)

Attached: Imagine+being+such+a+brainlet+that+you+need+all+of+_35f7cbe844fed0c06fd63b81815abd9e.jpg (415x470, 35K)

if you truly think masT doesn't care you're either fucking stupid or new

Sure he cares. About himself.

No he’s just insecure and LARPs about being alpha online. He’s probably soft and quiet as fuck IRL.

We already know he's a beta male.

2/10

BEING THIS MAD LMAO

the truth is just too hard to handle for you incels, lmao

Actually now you talk about it. My female colleague told me today that i am pretty present and loudly all the time and she really digged it.

People always say that i talk too loud, but i am used to it because everyone must hear what i have to say. Because i always have important shit to say

I am not kidding but being big and looking good gives you a lot of confidence, which really helps me to be dominant and assertive af irl

Attached: you.jpg (600x450, 25K)

brocs my dude

Are BCAAs are meme?

Curious - how many women has everyone here had sex with in total?

I'm at 4 and I feel like I need to up my game.

Yes and no. I truly do it for my own good

Seriously who doesn't want a woman who works out and loves to have a good body. At least i am not making fucking threads about muhhh gf is fat what do i have to do.

Fucking pussies, scared to take action. Scared for woman

3, but I've been with my girl for 7 years now and I feel like no other girl can compete in terms of satisfying my needs.

>roiding for that
I'm at 18,19 or 20.. somewhere there.
ALOT of ugly sloots I wouldnt show to anyone though.
So pretty much a handful of attractive girls

Attached: 1513097901380.jpg (815x815, 106K)

>roiding for girls
Haha look at this guy not roiding to fail at fixing his shitty self esteem.

If you mean long-term relationships, 5.
Flirts and ONS? No idea.

I had like 5/6 relationships.

Does just sucking dick and other stuff also counts? a lot i didn't count.

But seriously QUALITY > QUANTITY. I ditched a lot of 5/6 woman that were into me, but it's not worth it.

>roiding for girls
HE THINKS THAT WOMAN CARE ABOUT BODY KEK

Are 100% fruit smoothies the GOAT breakfast?

I was implying the opposite.
They might care but they don't know.

Who the fuck cares anyways GET FUCKING MASSIVE.

Also fuck this heat, its draining me.

Lol you didn't count the number of dicks you've sucked?

People who care are people who stay skinny. But not it's the truth. Face is always most important one, every survey/scientific experiment etc is saying so. When i was a skinny dyel no woman ever cared about my body, it's a cope ugly people try to use.

I don't give a fuck, most woman find me even too intimidating

Fuck tell me about it. I am training in this ghetto ronnie coleman gym with no airco. Just cheap ass fans that blow dust and shit

I am still counting

Nah, he's just a sperg with muscles
>spends 12 hours a day on Jow Forums talking about steroids because muscles don't buy you friends or a life

inb4 JM

Girls were really into me during my emo phase, still wish I could go back sometimes.

Planning on going back to altermative at the very least, its what I'm good and what people seem to like.

I'll come to your gym if its empty, normie galore here for the airco.

hello virgin

14 but this only one real relationship ever though. going on two years now but I've cheated on her 4 times

t. incel

So you do it because other people like it or because you're comfortable with it?

You won't survive

Attached: Woodys-Got-Talent.jpg (661x349, 44K)

Because it gives me that unique snowflake feeling that I need to make it feel like I have identity.

I'm like a cockroach, very resiliant.

You're on Jow Forums.
Just because you have muscles doesn't mean you're some pussy destroyer.
You're just like the rest of us.
Hell you might even be worse since you're here even more than others

hahahahhahaha there's no way you've had 5/6 relationships you fucking larper

sad that you would like about this tbH I thought you'd make up some coping thing instead and be like YEAH BEING WITH ONE GIRL IS SUPERIOR LMAO NERDS

Because you're afraid to be yourself?

Not only muscle but also looks don't forget that ugly loser. You're just mad i mogg the shit out of you in every fucking aspect of life.

>look i spend here less that makes me less of a loser
>that doesn't make any sense but i look like this guysss LMAO!!!

Dude i have an IT JOB, i spend the most of my day behind a pc, then i go workout then i eat and go to sleep. In the weekend my gf comes

Of course you couldn't understand that since you're ugly beyond believe. You should be happy to come even come close to 3/10 woman without being fucking kicked in your small penis for being a ugly creep

Attached: SOY.jpg (904x960, 52K)

200+ hookers females

50+ non hookers females

20+ tranny hookers

10 or so trannies for free but probably hookers too

No because I want to be myself.
I had to normie the fuck up for carreer gains.

>50+ non hookers females

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Fucking ken cosgrove

believe whatyou want beta

The guy is a 40 year old boomer that’s only like 2-3 girls a year.

>have a good body. At least i am not making fucking threads about muhhh gf is fat what do i have to do.
>Fucking pussies, scared to take action. Scared for woman

LOL at an IT job. Must be such a fulfilling life

As far as John Meadows says, yes, they might even be counterproductive

Attached: 111.jpg (470x594, 40K)

I stopped taking any supps aside from Bang™ and intra wo Gatorade. Best results in years.

Best supp is a lot of food.

So right now you're actually not yourself. But when you're an emo you're yourself?

Why are you not yourself right now then?

That's true right, you're scared for woman. I see those threads all the time, fucking cringe worthy af.

It's great for gains and makes good money. Damn, you got me there bro

What about whey shakes?

I’m a good yeah whey but since that’s a dietary protein and the only whey I buy is labeled as “nutrition facts” the fda considers that a whole food not a supp.

I take plenty of stuff for health, but bodybuilding related I just use hydrolized casein and vitargo, everything else really isn't worth it I agree.

Attached: 1446429387127.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Not specifically emo, alternative.
I'm not going to bother since it'll trickle down to stereotypes.

I don't know, I like the alternative punky/emo/metal look, it represents my interest more then the look I have now.

I don't even bother looking groomed as much anymore since it all feels so plain and stale.

>brags about fucking $20 third world hookers
>calls someone else a beta male

absolutely keked

Casein hydrolysate is probably the best protein available. Good for you.

Did you get a haircut yet you look homeless AF

Nope. This saturday is the appointment.
Its not that bad when I actually style it.

Enjoy my donkey kong bloat look.

Attached: 20180702_164636.jpg (2560x1440, 875K)

You’re gonna require an expansion pak.

Damn bro you look 19 years old also learn to smile

I love you for that reference.

>19 years old
FUCK this is my already aged Tren face.

You are going to look youthful forever. Rejoice!

So you want to be a fucking buff alternative looking guy. That's an odd combo, but will probably get a lot of shocking looks

This looks WAY better than that longer hair style

Maybe a little short on the sides

>also learn to smile
HAHAHAHHAAHAHA

NOBODY cares about smiling. It only is beneficial if you want to get a job or sell something

Women find men less attractive when they smile compared to when they take on swaggering or brooding poses, a Canadian study has found.

In contrast, men find women more attractive when they smile, and least attractive when they look proud and confident, the study of 1,084 heterosexual men and women shows. (read full story)

AKA SMILING IS FOR WOMAN LMAO

Attached: image02-280x300.png (280x300, 6K)

oink oink

The bloated face makes you look younger. Are you going to get a proper fade/taper or some faggot emo haircut?

I just want to do whatever I want, peoples perception is just a side effect.

I honestly want to stick to pic related.
I still lack beard but all the baby minox hairs are thickening.

I almost feel the urge to post my utmost emo picture (or close to) just to trigger and show the contrast.

Attached: 31.Popular-Male-Short-Hairstyles.jpg (500x422, 26K)

Honk Honk

Problem with having it that long on the top is it looks like dogshit it not properly styled.

im planning on hopping on gear in the near future and im curious what kind of side effects you guys experienced aside from the added muscle and strength. things you experienced individually and not just the universally known effects like increased libido and anger.

This is why I like to dress in polos and chinos and glasses, while covered in tattoos and muscular.

Sup

Fully aware but I'm used to that due to the nature of emo hairstyles.

There are so many compounds and people all respond so differently that its impossible to give a single answer.

I turned gay

when you get a hairstyle like that you learn quickly that you need to buy a hat for when you need to go out quick but don't want to bother styling your hair (like you need to grab something from the grocery store real quick)

because yeah, your unstyled hair looks godawful and sometimes you're just lazy

I like your style desu, works out well for you too.
I especially dig the tattoo.

It's pretty damn pricey but I've heard it's so good from so many people that I decided to give it a try.

Honestly I still think the high molecular weight carbs are way more important intra but wait and see I guess.

Attached: 12346098_557108697773433_1835363468_n.jpg (320x320, 13K)

>FUCK this is my already aged Tren face.
Better than usually getting half a decade put on top of your real age..

Them terrible feels

Attached: 1405369134564.jpg (500x687, 52K)

I take it that’s different than micellar casein? I can’t even find casein hydrolysate on Amazon besides one or two products.

Your hair looks good senpai. Sides are kinda long though

Attached: 76506206-5C14-418E-8A26-E1D6D9D7D60C.jpg (1241x1692, 226K)

Not when you're 5'7.
I remember having trouble getting into anything with an age limit despite being well over it.

I just haven't gotten a haircut in some months. I know how to handle hair but its an absolute mess.

My roommate uses vitargo and I have in the past. It’s great performance wise but gives me gastric dumping. I stick with Gatorade/dextrose.

Shaved by arms, feels kinda gay but can see my vascularity more plus I already shave chest so it looks aesthetic.

Why Gatorade? It doesn’t even have much electrolytes wise, Vitaminwater is superior.

Is Vitaminwater dextrose? As far as I know it’s hfcs

Looks good, too bad i have fucking thick and a bit curly hair so i will never able to leave that long on top BAKA

I envy people with natural straight hair

Be happy, still beats thin and sparse by a landslide.

>tfw I straighten
Naturally wavy.

>I remember having trouble getting into anything with an age limit despite being well over it.
Be careful what you wish for. I had a baby face too but steroids and getting a lot bigger changed that fast.

Man that's unfortunate, it's the bomb. Have you tried others like Karbolyn or is it all pretty much the same thing?

I used dextrose and malto before but I'd swear my skin reacts terribly to using that too often, and it doesn't digest anywhere near as well

Attached: 1446967155005.jpg (640x788, 87K)

You don't know what you have until its gone.
Here's to hoping it'll turn out alright.

>I take it that’s different than micellar casein?
Very different. Micellar casein is a slow digesting protein, hydrolyzed casein is the fastest digesting protein on the market right now, and is also around 4x more expensive, unfortunately.

Attached: 11800227_509657435853024_2188066685531898227_n.jpg (720x720, 62K)

True, i rather have this than being balding like crazy. Barbers always make fun of bald people, they're ruthless

But it fucking suck because it's hard to style it, i hate it

I think I'd lose all my shit if I were to start balding.
I'd genuinely consider suicide.

Sad

NONE and im 29

Attached: 1520019718985.jpg (455x572, 44K)

t. balding