Does my nofap streak count as over if I came in my sleep? It wasn't even a wet dream...

Does my nofap streak count as over if I came in my sleep? It wasn't even a wet dream, and I had no intention (nor temptation) of breaking the streak otherwise

Attached: 1530720860117.png (300x218, 90K)

bumparino
can someone please help me solve this moral dilemma

what do you mean it wasnt even a wet dream? did you hump the bed? if yes then it's a relapse.

saying goes like this
>hands on the cock, reset the clock.
>nocturnal emission, continue your mission

no, it's really fucking weird. i'm not going to describe the dream because it was so weird (if someone gets trips or something i might), but just know that it wasn't sexual at all, nor was it arousing. it just so happened that I was doing something sexual without seeing it as being sexual, and because of how vivid the dream was i feel like i tricked my brain into ejaculating

wait, so is this like a normal thing? this is the first time in my entire life this has happened (i've jizzed in dreams before, but it never made me jizz in real life)

Nocturnal Emissions are a normal thing user. Doesn't count as jerking off.

No one will judge you based on what happened in your dream. The mind will show us strange things in our sleep. I once had a wet dream about slamming an abomination from warcraft 3. I didn't enjoy it at all, but I still came.

trips you want huh?

will THESE suffice?

Attached: 1530027036330.jpg (657x557, 74K)

Im rolling

You mean these dubs?

Attached: 1530215271340.jpg (560x574, 32K)

if nofap is seen as a practice of discipline, and you resent that this was even allowed to happen, then i would say you're still in the running. keep up the streak, user

They are wrong op. While your discipline is still intact, the fact that your body released semen counts as losing your streak. Nofap is hard because the body holds all that load without release. So even though you didnt mean to your body still ejaculated. Day 1 for you. Btw nofap is retarded.

Attached: 1530565745650.jpg (914x1334, 302K)

Haha check these singles!

rolling for dream story

>did I do this wrong?
>refuses to tell us what exactly he did

Nice thread OP...

yes

roll

get trips and ill tell you faggot

nah you're good mate, you did not fap.

Roll for trips

this is why nofap is a fucking joke
if you don't nut in your sleep within a week you must have anime figurine collector levels of low test

>if you don't nut in your sleep within a week you must have anime figurine collector levels of low test
Whoa nice conjecture there buddy.

You don't learn a lesson from nocturnal emission. There's no discipline that you lacked when that happened. The streak you're going for is no *fap* - like no bringing yourself to orgasm.

Ultimately it's up to you to decide what counts as a streak because none of us are in charge of you

roll

Just broke a 7 days streak and it was fucking horrible. I never regretted it so much as now fuck. Probably my mistake was setting my goal only to 7 days but I don't know if going further is healthy can somebody tell me if I should just stop calling completely?

7 day streaks are fine.
I'm probably going to go back to those after I finish this 30 day streak.
I would schedule my week around the seventh day being a heavy chest day for that test boost.

Just post the story OP we all know you've pre written it

Attached: 1529615688388.jpg (251x260, 5K)

in

Attached: 25320039_1790709100948342_1542430562_o.jpg (1242x2208, 132K)