Did I fug up?

Did OHP today and was doing weight far to high, got home and my shoulder (left ) has a bunch or red dots which I presume are ruptured blood cells

Did I fuck up and am I seriously hurt? Obviously I will do way less weight next time

Attached: IMG_6253.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorshealthpress.com/skin-care-articles/tiny-red-spots-on-skin/
google.com/search?q=red dots on skin and Leukemia
lmgtfy.com/?q="Lifting Ebola"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to the emergency room right now. Do not fuck around with this!

Rip

Not OP, not educated on this either, why ER? What has he done?

Fuck classic signs of literzesterg syndrome
Rip op

Google widowmaker OP
See you in the ER

Haha, you'll be fine op, its irritated blood vessels, should go away in the morning.

My cousin had something like that. We didn't know about it until after he died.

Basically it's a form of aggressive skin cancer which only shows when the tissue is agitated. Can't remember the name of it.

It's just blood cells like you said. It's completely fine lol.

doctorshealthpress.com/skin-care-articles/tiny-red-spots-on-skin/

If it doesn’t hurt and your ROM is not impeded in any way then you’re probably fine.

Thanks, glad I'm okay oof

Don't listen to this fucking idiot, OP. You have skin cancer.

I don't know why the fuck you would try to troll him. You don't get red spots on your skin unless it's something serious or just acne. He needs to go to the doctor right now.

google.com/search?q=red dots on skin and Leukemia

I have it on both triceps, how fucked am I? Just noticed it 2 weeks ago, no idea how long it's been there because I never look at them close.

I don't know how long he had it before dying. It started to get real sick and no one knew the cause. Hopefully it isn't yet terminal.

Op here, you're fine dude
Cancerfags are just big medicine shills

Does no one else think it looks bruised?

Trolls be gone. He wouldn't have it that long unless something is seriously wrong.
Petechia can be caused by a bunch of things:

Vitamin C deficiency, scurvy[2]
Vitamin K deficiency[2]
Leukemia[2]
Thrombocytopenia - Low platelet counts or diminished platelet function (e.g., as a side effect of medications or during certain infections) can give rise to petechial spots[1]
clotting factor deficiencies - (Von Willebrand disease)
Hypocalcemia
Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
Coeliac disease
Aplastic anaemia
Lupus
Kwashiorkor or Marasmus - Childhood protein-energy malnutrition such as Kwashiorkor or Marasmus
Erythroblastosis fetalis
Henoch–Schönlein purpura
Kawasaki disease
Schamberg's disease
Ehlers–Danlos syndrome
Sjogren's Syndrome - Petechial spots could occur due to vasculitis, an inflammation of the blood vessels. In such a case immediate treatment is needed to prevent permanent damage. Some malignancies can also cause petechiae to appear.

Babesiosis
Bolivian hemorrhagic fever
Boutonneuse fever
Chikungunya
Cerebral malaria
Congenital syphilis
Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever
Cytomegalovirus
Dengue fever
Dukes' disease
Ebola
Endocarditis
Influenza A virus subtype H1N1
Hantavirus
Infectious mononucleosis
Marburg virus
Neisseria meningitidis - Petechiae in children can occur with viral infections. In such cases, they do not necessarily signify something serious. However, potentially serious illnesses, such as meningococcemia can cause death within 48 hours of infection and therefore, their presence should not be ignored.
Rocky Mountain spotted fever
Scarlet fever
Typhus[4]
Streptococcal pharyngitis

Dude is going to die unless he goes to the ER and gets this looked at.

Iv had it for an hour
Relaxo :^)

No one knew the cause? What does that mean, surely you at least know some symptoms. My aunt had skin cancer, but she was also a ginger so who knows.

>red spots
>100% cancer

it could be anything you dip.

t. Natural health cure shill that wants people to die from obvious skin cancer while buying his snake oil.

I hope you get lifting Ebola.

>can barely put a sentence together
>wants to call others shills

good one

>Pretends the sentence was at all incoherent.
>Changes the topic to a fallacy argument to avoid the fact that he is a shill.

Good one. Enjoy your 30 cent profit.

Shut up you fuckin dope this happens to 50% of power lifters daily

my skin has had shit like this for a while now, even before i lifted

if its cancer i dont give a fuck id rather die anyway

No it doesn't, you fucking shill. I'm a powerlifter. Post videos of your lifts you DYEL faggot.

I don't know what would possess you to go onto the Internet and tell someone he doesn't have a serious health problem when he does but you should stop talking out of your ass.

>thinks its okay to give credibility towards someone who can't put together a simple sentence
>will believe any article out there even if there are grammatical errors

1/10 troll. Get back to /x/

There's nothing wrong with that sentence structure at all. You are just being an obnoxious faggot and crying foul instead of addressing the point.

>will believe any article out there even if there are grammatical errors
Stupid irrelevant strawman.

0/10 intelligence. Keep pretending to be smart despite everyone here understanding that you're just an idiot shill.

>still can't explain logically why red dots = cancer 100% of the time, no doubt
>calls user 0/10 intelligence

wew lad, you really got me. Reduced to 0/10 troll, get back to /x/ for real.

Pretty serious internal bleeding.
>F

>dots = cancer 100% of the time, no doubt
You didn't ask me to prove that. You asserted that my sentence structure was incorrect and refused to prove why. You continue to dodge the subject and keep shit posting fallacy arguments instead of just owning up to your stupidity.

>calls user 0/10 intelligence
Yes, you're a mouth breathing retard spending his first summer here. Go pretend to have any medical knowledge on another website and stop baiting people into neglecting their dangerous health concerns.

>still hung up on me pointing out incorrect sentence structure
>why are you hung up on sentence structure

terrible dodge, -1/10 troll. Seriously, get back to /x/

Kek
It happened to me once when I started lifting
Went away the next day

>I hope you get lifting Ebola

explain what lifting Ebola is or else stop trolling. Or did you mean, "I hope you get Ebola lifting." Yeah....

>still hung up on me pointing out incorrect sentence structure
Yes, you fucking idiot. You can't make a bunch of claims, avoiding the topic at hand, and then refuse to prove your claims while pretending you were addressing anything in the first place.

>terrible dodge, -1/10 troll. Seriously, get back to /x/
Quit repeating yourself. That isn't even a clever insult.
>Idiot doesn't know what lifting Ebola is.
How about you fucking Google something before opening your mouth or at the very least, spend more time lurking here?

>still can't logically explain
>still calling user shill

-2/10 troll. These levels shouldn't even be possible. At this point im trolling you.

>still can't logically explain
You haven't asked me to "logically explain" anything. You implied that I should stop addressing your failed nonsensical argument.
>still calling user shill
No I didn't. Have some basic reading retention. You are, however, still a shill.

>At this point im trolling you.
Yes, if you pretending to be retarded while being actually retarded is trolling. I would be happy with just you getting back on the short bus and for you to stop pretending you have any medical knowledge, besides that you learned researching your own autism.

>lifting Ebola is a thing!

lol, wtf

>still can't explain why red dots = cancer 100% of the time, no doubt
>still playing dumb to avoid answering

-5/10 troll. Get off now, you are just terrible.

here it is you dip

>still can't explain why red dots = cancer 100% of the time, no doubt
I didn't imply that nor did you ask me to prove that. I implied he has skin cancer and a few other knowledgeable people agreed.
>still playing dumb to avoid answering
Still refusing to ask a question. Does your question mark key not work from your mouth constantly drooling all over your keyboard?
>-5/10 troll. Get off now, you are just terrible.
Wah! Everyone I disagree with is trolling!
That's not a question, dipshit.

>ruptured blood cells

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>I implied he has skin cancer but I can't accept the fact it can be anything
>So therefore, it has to be cancer

lol, -8/10 troll. Can you get below -100%?

>That's not a question
>But I disagree because it has to be cancer
>I will keep avoiding why I came to the conclusion its cancer
>Lifting Ebola is a thing user!

Attached: 1456499215785.jpg (716x724, 15K)

>Someone implied he likely has skin cancer and a doctor should verify it.
>Therefore he means he 100% has skin cancer.

>lol, -8/10 troll. Can you get below -100%?
I don't know, could you be anymore of a dumb faggot? Probably.

>Lifting Ebola is a thing user!
Just because you're an ignorant newfag, doesn't mean things don't exist outside your 70 IQ influenced small pool of knowledge.

I can confirm that you are 100% cancer and should be cut out from humanity.

>I... I actually didn't mean it couldn't be anything. I was just suggesting it.
>But i still can't agree its anything but cancer!
>Lifting Ebola is a thing! I can't prove it is but it is real!

-10/10 troll. You did it! Terrible trolling skills my dude.

looks like OHP turned you into a ginger

you will never go to heaven now

then why don't you say it can be anything and stop calling people who says it can be anything as shills?

Attached: 1519782766539.jpg (316x340, 31K)

>I... I actually didn't mean it couldn't be anything. I was just suggesting it.
No, I clearly said he likely has skin cancer, as did numerous other people. That doesn't clearly imply that he 100% has anything.
>Lifting Ebola is a thing! I can't prove it is but it is real!
Did you ask me to prove it? Did you drop a barbell on your head at one point and keep thinking you're asking people questions when you are not?
>-10/10 troll. You did it! Terrible trolling skills my dude.
If I'm trolling, you're the stupidest retard ever to exist and you've been eating shit for almost an hour now and pretending it wasn't mine.
I did imply it could be anything serious. I said:
"You don't get red spots on your skin unless it's something serious or just acne"
Which is completely true. The only argument I've received was from made up doctors pretending that his serious condition is nothing without any evidence at all.

Shills BTFOed.

>its obviously skin cancer
>i never said it couldn't be anything else

wow, we are getting into intelligence now due to extremely poor trolling skills. -10/10 troll, -1/10 intelligence. Lets see how far you can go with intelligence now.

>I was never asked to prove anything
>Still believes lifting ebola is a real thing

lol, okay. Prove lifting ebola is a real thing user.

Attached: 1441453034742.jpg (679x960, 128K)

I love this cancer, never change fit

Attached: IMG_6241.png (1242x2208, 3.44M)

>its obviously skin cancer
Completely wrong. I said it was likely skin cancer. If it was obvious, I wouldn't be debating some newfag about it.
>i never said it couldn't be anything else
Right, because that's exactly what I stated. I stated there's a bunch of serious things it could be but it was likely skin cancer.
>wow, we are getting into intelligence now due to extremely poor trolling skills
>*still eating shit*
I don't think you understand what trolling is. If I'm trolling you retards, I'm completely successful at it.
> -10/10 troll, -1/10 intelligence. Lets see how far you can go with intelligence now.
OUCH! Your made up numbers that make zero sense and ironically prove you're a dolt hurts so much!
Seriously, how new are you? Did you even search for it? Did you put it through the archive? We've been using the term for fucking years, you obtuse newfag. It's a very serious condition.

>reddit doesn't understand what lifting ebola is
top kekle

>I dont want to prove it!
hahahahaha

Attached: 1448578269202.jpg (578x527, 35K)

>...to die from obvious skin cancer...
>never said it was obvious

-10/10 troll, -2/10 intelligence. Keep it going!

If you guys weren't trolling, it would be easy to end this by actually proving the anons wrong. Simple as that, post proof or quit trolling.

>I'm too incompent to Google something!
lmgtfy.com/?q="Lifting Ebola"
Here's at least ten articles about lifting Ebola, you fucking idiots.
Yes, I said you want people to die from obvious skin cancer so you can shill shit to them. I never said that he had an obvious case.

>-10/10 troll, -2/10 intelligence. Keep it going!
On a scale of 0/10 of intelligence, you are potato. Does your scale max out at -10/10 or did you confuse yourself?

>You never asked me to prove it!
>Okay, prove it.
>Seriously, how new are you?

kek

>...to die from obvious skin cancer...
>I meant you want people to obviously die from cancer
>Intelligence is measure from absolute 0!

-10/10 troll. -3/10 intelligence. How much further?!

>here is at least 10 articles
>doesn't post any articles

>Intelligence is measure from absolute 0!
Yes, stupid, intelligence can be defined by whatever scale you want. IQ is it's own scale which I doubt you are higher than 70.
>I meant you want people to obviously die from cancer
Again, learn to read, I said "you want people to die from obvious skin cancer so you can shill shit to them. I never said that he had an obvious case."
>-10/10 troll. -3/10 intelligence. How much further?!
I don't know, you're retarded and your scale only goes to -10/10. It's very clever yet so hurtful.
There's at least ten articles in my first link. They all about lifting Ebola. Stop moving the goal posts because you got BTFOed

There are 4 people in this thread holy shit

>there are 10 articles
>articles only about ebola and lifting the ebola ban come up

yea, you're a troll. Either post up specific citation or stay retarded

I have to leave now so I'll just give you -10/10 in both trolling and intelligence. Remember user, you have to have a little bit of intelligence to troll. Work on that intelligence first before you move onto trolling.

Are you denying that isn't a whole page of results that mention "lifting Ebola"? It's a treasure trove of evidence that it's a real thing.

>Pretends he has to leave to save himself from embarrassment.
Is your mom calling you?
I'm going to give myself 10000/10 in both trolling and intelligence. I have enjoyed ruthless mocking you for the last hour because you pretended to be an Internet doctor.

so you want to say lifting ebola is a real thing without actually posting up citations of it? And you want to deny you meant to say "Ebola while lifting." I seriously hope you are trolling....

Why are you refusing to answer the question? I already offered a citation for it. How is lifting Ebola not real if dozens of articles mention it?
>And you want to deny you meant to say "Ebola while lifting.
Why would I say that? I meant lifting Ebola.
>I seriously hope you are trolling....
I would say I seriously hope you are not this retarded but I don't have any hope left. Don't forget to check the blinker fluid in your car.

post specific citation or stay retarded. You can't, thats why you won't.

I already did. For the fourth time, are you denying that lifting Ebola exists? Why do so many articles mention it?
>stay retarded
You shouldn't call anyone retarded ever again when you can't do a basic fucking Google shit. You probably have lifting Ebola or some infection that spread to your brain.

>0 citations posted so far

quit trolling

>you probably have lifting Ebola
>doesn't even know what "it" does

You mean:
One citation posted so far that proves lifting Ebola is very real. Seriously, are you trolling me? You can't be this stupid.
You didn't ask me what lifting Ebola does. I just don't know what brain related obstacle you have. There's a bunch of them, including your boyfriend accidentally hitting your brain when you were sucking his dick.

What goes around, comes around, you faggot.

No it doesn't, you karma believing unfunny simpleton.