Which is more attractive?

which is more attractive?

Attached: 1503888683233.jpg (960x960, 116K)

right

Left

off

>that disgusting choker
left

the one that doesnt scream “basic bitch with a choker”

neither

i know it's the same but yeah... A tan looks better

its the same girl tho right

>i know it's the same but yeah... A tan looks better
She clearly started eating a little better and maybe exercised a little more.

Right, duh.

fags

clean your room. what's the point in looking good if your place looks like shit

Attached: 1514791003883.gif (500x452, 987K)

right

IM thinking the opposite senpai

they're both traps, right?

Much more unattractive clothing in left but I'm still inclined to say left.

t. guys who have never had sex with a girl with a choker on, or any girl for that matter.

Right

went from like a 6.1 on the left to a 6.2 on the right

either get pregnant or do breast augmentation

Attached: ubuw31m2xva01.jpg (631x755, 78K)

Have never understood why women with small breasts post photos of themselves wearing sports bras. Why make yourself look even flatter?

right

Left

right for sure

imagine being this gay

When I saw that post on Reddit, first thing I thought was that she didn't even need to work out. The bar is so fucking low for women that left image is fine.

Probably right but I'm into skellies so personally left

That's not possible, I can't tap into that level of homo where clothing means shit to me

Because flat is justice.

left

one on the left looks like a pre-op trap on hormones

t. trap with a similar body

Pic extremely related you absolute faggots

Attached: 1045491685.png (418x374, 72K)

Left, I like pale skin dark hair and not mad at the body. Also her room is clean except for the few stray pieces of clothing on floor which were likely just taken on for the photo.

rights figure
lefts everything else

Right.

It's the same person, you fucking retards.

right just has APT. Otherwise both are nice.

Everyone is aware of that, you fucking retard. The implicit question is whether one prefers a slightly more muscled and tan body over a softer and paler body. I wish you luck in your journey with autism.

Attached: 1493385834369.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

virgin

right

I'd gladly take either. I think that the right would be preferable but I value low body fat over anything else when it comes to the female form.

T. Incels

left looks like trap
right looks like girl

open bob madam

i think just different posture and lighting

I haven't what do the do?

left

stay mad reddit

right

>Everyone is aware of that.
How about you read the fucking thread and quit shitting yourself and ironically calling someone a retard?
Clearly these people thought otherwise.

Fight me in real life, you fucking pussy.

left looks like a mtf transitioning in progress
right obviously,

right. left side looks like a skelly

The first is transparently fatuous and the other two don't even vaguely imply that the poster believes the photos depict two different people. Also, never use an intensifier like "clearly." If something is truly clear, you won't have any reason to describe it as such, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1490573464304.png (500x472, 379K)

>incel

Attached: images-1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>The first is transparently fatuous and the other two don't even vaguely imply
God, you are an obnoxious faggot. I can sense your limit wrist and recessed jaw from here.
>vaguely imply
Completely wrong. It does imply they are two different people, as do other posts in the thread. Both photos are also taken in the same messy room. You can keep performing mental gymnastics, but you can't hide that you were 'clearly' wrong.
>Also, never use an intensifier like "clearly."
I guess we should rewrite the dictionary then and make sure people know that the use is outdated, seeing as some idiot wants to pretend he is a master of English in order to bolster his failed fallacy argument.
>If something is truly clear, you won't have any reason to describe it as such, you fucking retard.
You say as you use an intensifier yourself, you "fucking retard" ironically using retard. If someone is truly retarded, you shouldn't have to intensify it. It's funny that you project autism onto everyone else. I guess you want to get it out before someone calls you out for it.

Also, eat shit.

limp* before the passive aggressive little faggot gets triggered.

They look the same, the right is just wearing more contouring and flattering clothing.

Nice blog.

Attached: 1479007315102.png (1219x1600, 1.08M)

>dat dere gay panic
Gotta be 18 to post here lil buddy

Literally the same

Lol roastie detected

>Gets BTFOed out so hard he pretends he is just someone else commenting about the use of the word "faggot".
F A G G O T B T F O e d
A
G
G
O
T

B
T
F
O
e
d

Same chick, different outfit.

>you're a faggot
>you're wrong
>tu quoque fallacy
>subliterate usage
Let me know when you have some arguments for me, you fucking retard.

Attached: arnoldsippin.jpg (443x594, 42K)

>right
>tan
>maybe a bit more fit
>no skeletor shoulders

Hope you're enjoying your first day on Jow Forums sweetie

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 7.58.00 PM.png (1182x483, 35K)

>I made an argument that refuted every stupid thing you said
>NO! He used the f-word! WTF?! Gay people have rights too!
>He actually posted it on his phone.
You're really committing to this. Funny how you both post minutes apart despite the post being 40 minutes old. Complete coincidence, just two triggered gay men.

Learn how to greentext and familiarize yourself with paraphrenia, you fucking retard.

Attached: sneedsips.png (462x715, 435K)

>post bumps thread to front page and top of catalog
>thread then gets additional posts
woah...

Attached: 93403463-8E78-48CB-A1B5-1629D713AA6B.jpg (640x630, 69K)

>More butthurt fallacies
I understand exactly how to green text. Learn how not to be an obnoxious cunt upset that he lost an argument.
> paraphrenia
Familiarize yourself with just saying 'you're delusional' to mask your same fagging instead of pretending to be an armchair psychologist using terms he doesn't understand.

>Someone doesn't understand what sage is and the poster number being unchanged
Woah. You don't have to post shitty 9gag tier images with every post in order to get attention, newfag. You being retarded does more than enough.

Also, it's cliché for you to be both gay and an attention whore, you unoriginal fuck.

Please tell me what you think the word fallacy means.

Attached: 1453517011110.jpg (1331x998, 348K)

Clothes on right are much more flattering. She gained a bit of muscle but really the extra fat helped a lot too.

BRAP

The "use of invalid or otherwise faulty reasoning". You whole argument was ad hominem outside your completely retarded assertion that the numerous people confused as to OP image being the same person were just merely pretending to be retarded.

I even refuted your fallacies, including the correct use of intensifiers. You can quit whining about me calling you a faggot now, or better yet, kill yourself.

>2012
Cute
>2013
Cute, but with titties
>2018
Looks like a bitch to me

Demonstrably false, you irredeemable fuckwit

Attached: 841B62C7-BC02-45E7-BD88-9B28BF04F46A-1054-000001E36B7465D0.jpg (645x756, 182K)

>everyone but me is samefagging

>Two people getting visible upset at someone using the word "faggot" on fucking Jow Forums just happen to shit post about it within minutes of each other and use the same 9gag images.

Very interesting coincidence. Maybe you found your future boyfriend in this thread. I guess it doesn't matter if you give each other aids because you're both cancer.

>You whole argument was ad hominem
God, you are an obnoxious faggot. I can sense your limit wrist and recessed jaw from here.
>I even refuted your fallacies
Completely wrong.

And omitting intensifiers like "clearly" and "obviously," which comment on the quality of an observation/contention itself (try really hard to understand how these adverbs are different than entirely gratuitous and colloquial intensifiers like "fucking" and you might see the distinction), is rhetoric 101, you fucking retard.

Comin atcha

Attached: 1468435304886.jpg (1254x1280, 236K)

Literally no difference between the two, except a slight tan, different clothing and a whore choker.

>sips
>9gag

Attached: tfwyoudetectanonsipper.jpg (320x480, 47K)

This one , fat whores must be gassed

Attached: a.gif (374x561, 98K)

Imagine being so butt hurt you go back and try to quote every insult someone said to you in order to say it back to them.
>God, you are an obnoxious faggot. I can sense your limit wrist and recessed jaw from here.
That is completely true. You wouldn't be passive aggressive and bitching about English otherwise.
>Completely wrong.
Completely true. Prove otherwise.
>And omitting intensifiers like "clearly" and "obviously," which comment on the quality of an observation/contention itself
Yes, which is obviously suitable when people are colloquially speaking. This isn't a debate. It's widely accepted use, outside of pseudo intellectuals who don't have any other argument.
>you might see the distinction
You mean your completely arbitrary distinction? Your whole argument is 'wah i don't like you using that word!'. It's the same argument you had when you got terribly upset at me calling you a faggot, you utter fucking faggot.

It's rare that I run into such a shit eater.
9gag images and shitty forced memes? Sip some bleach, dipsip.

>talks about “””faggots”””” in literally every post out of nowhere
Guys seriously I’m not a fag haha you guys are gay haha gross what the fuck man you faggots haha you’re all gay haha seriously guys I’m not gay haha seriously guys haha guys seriously I’m not gay haha you’re all a bunch of fucking fags haha we’re all a bunch of fags haha gross

*snap*

>moving the goalposts

Attached: coldsips.jpg (615x630, 240K)

I see that your masculinity is so weak you can't accept someone liking something you don't like.
Well, too bad. Flat is justice no matter how loudly you protest, you degenerate scum.

I'm only talking about it because you refused to reply to the actual argument and based it on me using it and insulting you. You can stop 'ironically' pretending to gay, it's still gay. Hell, you could address the real issue and prove your claim that no one in the thread got confused by OP's image, despite them admitting it, but we both know it's impossible and you're only responding in order to save your damaged pride.

I don't know why you're such a pussy you won't just own up to being gay. You don't seem to have any problem with any other insults. Are you in the closet or just a whiny liberal? Why does it trigger you so much?

No, I'm asserting that you are the same person, which would make sense that you used both types of images. Even you're just posting the sip images, the other person is posting even more unfunny shit that isn't from here.
>Retard doesn't even have a *snap* image.
Yep, that's a *snap*

>just own up to being gay
>Are you in the closet
Haha seriously guys

>Avoiding the question
>Refusing to mention why he is so upset yet uses every other insult.
Interesting.

So are you gonna post your ass or not

Are you going to post your permanently bent wrist and disfigured jaw?

Wrong tree man. Might try

>More avoiding the question
You should hang yourself from the wrong tree, or just any one you can find.

Hey man I know this is Jow Forums.org but that might be a LITTLE too edgy

Holy shit nice blog bud. Keep it coming. You haven't made a single argument yet.

You're completely right, and don't use the word faggot either, it's insensitive to gay users.
You're just repeating yourself at this point. I wish you were clever or even good at insulting people. You may as well be just pretending to be retarded.

Left looks normal.
Right looks like compensating for daddy issues.

If you say those disgusting square hips on the left looks better than the hour glass figure on the right, you need to kys

ugly face all years