Humm, yeah user, you like that in your mouth?

Humm, yeah user, you like that in your mouth?
Open it wide for me, c'mon, hummm that's it user, you know you want it.

Attached: pizzahut.jpg (778x518, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/2016/05/17/homosexuals-signalling-hazard-traditional-societies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

socialmatter.net/2016/05/17/homosexuals-signalling-hazard-traditional-societies/

We prefer cheese pizza on this site.

DON'T

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 37K)

There is nothing wrong with eating Pizza

Pizza-san did nothing wrong.

Attached: thick-crust-cheese-pizza.jpg (550x413, 33K)

>makes loud gagging sounds so people notice him

faaag

Are you feeling weak user?

Attached: hummmmmmm.png (662x444, 588K)

unless you're trying to cut

which I am, so fuck

also grooose OP that is a pizza hut stuffed crust pizza.
I tried it recently after a 10 year hiatus and it was fucking disgusting. worst commercial pizza at double the price

What? No way. You've never eaten a pizza for straight 10 years?

If you're not larping that would be some Master Buddha shit right there.

i am fat and i find pizza disgusting
most sweet stuff or candy is disgusting, however i can eat half a kilo rice and a kilo patatoes for dinner

nice dubs but how is this a pizza? I mean it looks good but that's not how I imagine a pizza to look like

Holy fuck, you don't like pizza AND candies???
I never thought it would be possible for someone not to like pizza, but not to like pizza and candies, wow.

At least you still like fries, which is nice.
Open your mouth user, eat this one.

Attached: ahh.jpg (630x458, 38K)

No... NO! I ate pizza yesterday! I broke down and was lazy, didn't want to walk into a store to get something healthy or buy groceries and cook for the week. Begone you foul fiend! I'm only supposed to eat pizza on Friday (the only thing I eat that day) to celebrate the end of the work week, and then eat almost nothing on Saturday to prepare for my cheat day Sunday at a nice sushi place.

>stuffed crust
BEGONE FOUL DEMONS OF FATNESS!
I SHALL OVERCOME!

>3 days of shitty nutrition a week
never gonna make it

stuffed crust is my weakness

OH NO!! YOU SAID THE KRYPTONITE WORD!!

>Sushi

Attached: sushi.jpg (960x690, 102K)

The pizza still puts me at well under my daily calorie amount, although I admit it's a bit greasy and too much carbohydrate.
The fast day is just a normal thing that helps me.
As far as "cheats" go, I think I could do a whole hell of a lot worse than fucking sushi.

I'm getting stronger and lost 20 pounds now.
You mad I'm making it?

i don't like fries, or fried food at all, or adding sauce or dressing, why could people like pizza it tastes like bread that is soaked with fat

>it tastes like bread that is soaked with fat

Literally the reason people like pizza.

The only time i've ever stuffed myself to physical pain was at an AYCE sushi place near my house. Ended up eating something like 30 orders of rolls. I'm sure they don't want me coming back again.

Not that user, but i assume it was 10 years without pizza hut. Not pizza altogether.

I think it's a deep dish pizza. Never had one, but it's on my list of things to eat. Get on it, they look delicious

That there is a chicago deep dish. Absolute heaven. You can buy them parbaked and frozen online, I order some Lou Malnatis for the Super Bowl.

>have the next two days off
>nothing stopping me from booking a flight to Chicago RIGHT NOW, staying in an upscale hotel downtown, and ordering me one of these bad boys straight to my room

Attached: 1454168429605.jpg (850x1200, 169K)

Or you could go to NY and get a proper pizza instead of risking drowning in that bread bowl casserole.

It's not as bad as it looks. Good Chicago-style is mostly tomato sauce, hearty amounts of meat, and some cheese. The crust is buttery and crispy, almost caramelized, not thick and doughy.

Gonna get me one of these bad bois next Monday after my Dexa scan, can't wait to shove the entire thing into my mouth

we appreciate the purity.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-26-18-40-15.jpg (325x236, 20K)

But that pizza does have cheese you retard

I once spent 12 years without coffee. 14 years without soda (drank a zero cal sprite 4 or 5 months ago). it's not that weird.

>calls him a retard
>missed his point on two levels

Thank god I live in the middle of nowhere and the only pizza we have available come from the big chains, all of which taste like ass.

Attached: 1523754799676.png (1128x2156, 74K)

Growing up I used to love stuffed crust, but now I can't fucking stand it because the shit just gets rubbery too quickly. Plus these days I dip my crust in extra tomato sauce, and the string cheese fucks that up for me

So excited to move to Chicago next year

>All that cheese.

This is the most logical boner I've ever had in my life.

They may taste like ass, but it's still pizza.
It has to be absurdly bad, like rotten ingredients, to not be enjoyable.

just one bite cant hurt

Attached: pepe roni.jpg (569x440, 59K)

Nigga I eat pizza whenever I want, you can't guilt trip me motherfucker.

kys

This
It's like fatties actually believe you can't eat anything but chicken and broccoli for your whole life to look fit.

you really like shoving boys in your mouth don't you

>tfw /fast/ing fag
>can literally eat whatever the fuck I want and dirtybulk my ass off

Americans drooling over this shit. Absolutely disgusting.

This doesn't even look good?
I never understood the cheese meme where you drench all kinds of different foods in cheese. It's really not that good and only makes you look like a fat slob

fucking americans

I'll have some today, I got self control m8. Long time not eating pizza anyway.

It's not a meme. The power of cheese is strong as fuck, and makes lots of stuff great. However, I do agree that it is over-used and some truly disgusting things exist now that shouldn't.

Pizza is good though. Nothing wrong with pizza.

Also I am a fat slob (but working on it, losing weight and getting strong).

>not making your own pizza
You know, a pizza every couple of weeks literally has NO effects on your gains. Everyone who says otherwise is comparable to those kitchen kung-fu masters who "teach" self-defense based on chi energy.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NOW I WANT SOME PIZZA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eating for pleasure. Pathetic.

Not finding pleasure in food. Sad

it's not a pizza, it's a casserole