Should I bulk or cut? please no bully

Should I bulk or cut? please no bully

Attached: diet.jpg (402x720, 62K)

C'mon dude.

Bulk brah

Attached: Screenshot_20180513-025128~01.png (1439x767, 370K)

SS+GOMAD

Cut then bulk fuck

I'm a newb to taking fitness seriously. I was bulking and my arms got bigger but I'm also getting fat really fast

>not bulking your ass off on GOMAD 247365
why are you still here

op you might have anterior pelvic tilt, which makes your belly stand out. read up on it.

I've eaten zero junk food, and have worked out 5 days a week for the last month or so but i just want a goal I can stick to

Okay I should look into it, I might have it slightly

a month is nothing. eat at maitenance with high protein (maybe 100 calories under because of your disgusting gut) and work out with a program for 6 months before you think about cutting or bulking. whats your program?

Don't lift yet, it's not good for the baby.

You can eat clean as fuck and still get fat. Learn about macros, calories, routines, try what suits your best. There is so much information about it on YouTube. Just don't fall for "do this secret x thing and become swole in 19 hours". The best way to lift is the way that works best for you. You should find it by trial and error.

Not really on a program. I was looking for something to stick to. So 100 calorie deficit with at least 1 gram of protein per body weight should be good right?

Also do have the tilt?

Attached: tilt.jpg (1080x720, 118K)

What the fuck is up with your hair

You look like an actual woman. Honestly consider giving up

My plan is to be on a slight deficit, do an hour of cardio 2-3 times a week and lift and do push ups the other days, no more than 2 rest days a week

Just take a shit

I just have long hair, least of my concerns really.

Also incorporate squats at least once a week

OP you have exactly the same fat storing areas as me, it's actually unreal how much you look like fatter me. I suggest cutting to skelly mode then lean bulking, it's the only way out of skinny fat Hell

Having smaller arms will make me feel insecure as fuck but maybe I should just lose weight like crazy and go all out

Honestly dude your arms aren't big enough to worry about that, you need to get the stomach gone- that's what you should focus on. What's your height and weight?

5'11'' 200-205 pounds

Alright, I can do cardio every day and just go crazy until I'm skelly

I was 6'0 when I was 206 with no muscle, basically had to cut to 175 and then I bulked and now I don't look great but at least not awful (like you)

Best of luck user

I think it's really gay when you see how these are the type of people posting shit like "pls no bully" on Jow Forums.
They're ugly, fat and most likely losers.
I recommend cut.
Your wrists.
Vertically.

Yeah that's pretty heavy. You might have to cut down to 140-60 depending on how much muscle you have and how well you maintain it. Such is skelly life

no joke this time; cut till you're like twig, 1000 kcal a day type shit, or fast for like a week, just drink water.

Once you're like real skinny, start lean bulking. Have a consistent gym schedule.

can we see your dick? are you cut or uncut?

if you're 210 lbs, have never touched a barbell and you're not even six feet, you need to eat less.

Yeah, have an obvious anterior pelvic tilt. Are you sedentary/sitting all day? I mean yes, you are and you do, of course. Heavy Deadlifts and stretching properly will help sort that out quickly

Also you look like shit. You know you need to actually start working out for bulking and cutting to work right?

God damn.

Attached: 1530128149202.png (660x372, 336K)

>I was bulking
>I don’t have a program
Good god kill yourself fatty
Never gonna make it

I'm this dude. Don't follow this guy's advice:
This is the first route to muscle loss city. 1500 calories at least to stay healthy

i have this soiboy belly as well WTF causes it never drunk soi in my life

Okay, I'll just work on losing the fat.
I'm working on improving my body now. I have an iron will when I set my mind to something

Cut and do deadlifts and work on your posture.

What would you suggest to somebody 6'1 190 at 19-20% BF? Completely untrained other than cardio.

Attached: goethbalcony1.jpg (432x310, 73K)

Alcohol

look can you just pull down your undies and show us?

Pose as a woman and get priority seating on public transport

Pregnant privilege is real

This is a sfw board, stop posting your tits

Alright thanks everyone for the advice and fat shaming.
My arms where getting bigger literally every time I lifted and that was pretty fun but it's clear that my body is truly disgusting and it's not worth trying to get big right now when I'm already fat.
I also quit drinking for over a month now. Told some of my friends if they pressure me I'll be pissed off

Cut first it wil take you about 3 month to look 15% bf lean and then
Lean bulk or Just carb cycling but first cut

congrats OP, is it a boy or a girl?

Cut your fucking hair and become a functioning member of society

But I'm in a band

Alright seems clear that everyone wants me to cut. Thanks for the input

Assuming you're sedentary, you don't have to strictly cut or bulk yet. People on early lifting stages can lose bodyfat and build muscle at the same time, provided your hormones are fine and you eat enough protein. Spend the next 3 or 4 months going to the gym 2-3 a week, practicing HIIT every other day, and getting protein from different sources (don't go low carb or low fat because it will fuck your testosterone production, get a decent amount of all three and have most of your fats be saturated fats) eating roughly the same amount of calories you spend

After that you can worry about cutting/bulking based on your goals and how you look

Stop being melodramatic, you will have an easier time gaining muscle if you loose some of that weight first. Do compound lifts and eat healthy. You need to care less about what strangers on the web say about you.

bulk

Attached: m.jpg (556x605, 44K)

Not trying to come across melodramatic, it's genuinely good to get honest options, blunt opinions

>you will have an easier time gaining muscle
This OP. The lower your body fat percentage is the lower your estrogen, it literally in a scientific sense makes it easier to build muscle- easier to build muscle WITHOUT putting on as much fat

The word options isn't meant to be there, but yeah, a lot of people in my real life won't tell me the harsh truth about my body

I have the same bodytype since my teenage years. Im 23 now. Sometimes i drink beer every week, like 5 cans.
month ago i was diagnosed with beginning hepatitis steatosis ( fatty liver).
Its very unhealthy to stay constantly overweight, now i cutted out all alcohol and i plan to lose weight until i go under 77kg (im 183cm, with very little muscle mass).

Lose the fat OP, for your health!

Okay, I'm going to do this.

Thanks man, I will, good luck to you

>not really on a program
>bulking
>in a band
fuck off

you got the tilt, also rounded shoulders
but that's what you get for sitting infront of the computer all day
easily fixed though as long as you put in the effort

Not op here. What's the best way to fix tilt?

Drink less fluids at night

>Fat shaming
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Get back to tumblr until you are ready to actually get fit. Do some fucking cardio and get rid of the mass of belly fat, and then you might be ready to lift (by the way, your arms looking big is because you're fat, not because you've been lifting)

Attached: Screenshot_20180703-113125~3.png (1080x1224, 170K)

stretching stool, remember to breath through your balls

There's barely any fat around my arms actually and I was clearly using the term ironically, idiot

Cut. For your skin. For your health. For your looks. For your hormones. And even to nip some bad habits in the bud.

Anyone who says not to cut is a fatass

Cut it immediately. It looks like shit. You can always grow it long later, but it will get in the way of squats.

I don't really give a shit about my hair other than I like repping blonde genetics, I guess. Not that I'm one of those blond hair elitists. Least of my concerns though

You obviously aren't from around here, are you. You have no muscle definition there. It all looks fucking cellulite ridden.
>It was irony
Fucking neck yourself, no-one can tell your meaning through text.

You should try working out

Yeah, your hair is gay.

But seriously, cut.

When I feel my tricep and bicep it feels like it's getting denser and not squishy, so yeah it did get bigger from lifting. That's all I'm saying. It was clearly irony, no one says that unironically on Jow Forums, I even explained later I was thanking people for the encouragement so I don't know what your deal is. Pul the stick out of your ass

>it's getting denser

yeah sure buddy, whatever you say

Yeah it is actually, I don't even feel any fat around my bicep or tricep when I flex, only some fat on the sides. I gain really easily on my arms

>HIIT
Like what?

But you know what, I'll thank you for your doubt as encouragement, because a friend was telling me people would be suspicious that my arm was mostly fat

Try prolong fasting for 30/40 days

You have NO MUSCLE YOU DELUSIONAL SKINNYFAT

GO EAT RIGHT AND LIFT

My arms aren't even that fat, I have SOME muscle or else it would completely squishy and it wouldnt have grown from lifting
I eat zero junk food

Attached: Photo on 2018-07-04 at 6.08 PM.jpg (411x419, 37K)

Well I'm OP, I'm going to do a shit load of jumping jacks to an hour long metal album, in a few hours and I did pull ups, dead hangs and bicep curls earlier today

are you purposely pushing your belly out?

You eating junk food has nothing to do with it, there is clearly no real muscle there, obviously it's not going to be 100% bodyfat you fucking mong

Do you literally know nothing about lifting? Read the sticky dude ffs

I might have been but it doesn't make a huge difference

Then you literally have no point. Did I say my arms were great? I just said they got bigger from lifting, which they did

nice fatceps

Nice quints

Attached: 1396877987195.jpg (620x526, 66K)

judging by how rigid your bulge is, CUT. CUT HARD. A rigid belly means you're packing a ton of visceral fat. Tons of visceral fat means you're at risk of organ damage. If you start bulking, you're just gonna start building muscle on top of the fat lump.

What you need to do is cut; more importantly, cut alcohol. Do you drink often? make it less often, like once every two weeks, and always make sure you drink socially (as a prevention method mainly). Don't stop cutting until your waistline's circumference = your hip circumference. Only then, can you bulk

ffs just do something like starting strength and on HIIT days go outside (crazy I know) and do sprints

Cut first

>testosterone boost
>easier to gain muscle
>feel better in general

then lean bulk

>+100-150 calories a day (yes i know its annoying to not eat whatever you want but thats how u got to where u are now)
>will gain minimal fat while still gaining good muscle
>as a beginner youll probably gain 20 lbs of muscle in a year
>next cut will be easy since u didnt stuff ur face with bad shit for a year
>enjoy ur new physique

ignore diet for now and just start lifting 5x10 each body area M-F for 30-60min

it'll be doable and you'll get on right track. your weight will adjust itself to look good

audible kek

Attached: 1523846068080.jpg (620x400, 29K)

ez bulk

>that pic

fucking broscience

Cut first

>testosterone boost
>easier to gain muscle
>feel better in general

then lean bulk

>+100-150 calories a day (yes i know its annoying to not eat whatever you want but thats how u got to where u are now)
>will gain minimal fat while still gaining good muscle
>as a beginner youll probably gain 20 lbs of muscle in a year, then 1 lb of muscle every year after until you reach 25 at which point you'll start degenerating
>next cut will be easy since u didnt stuff ur face with bad shit for a year
>enjoy ur new physique, hungry skeleton

He is retarded.

Lean bulk
>more muscle will reduce your body fat percentage
>noob gains can combine with noob fat lose to lose fat and gain muscle for a couple of weeks
>losing weight first will only make you take longer to reach your goal

You look like a fat ass. Bulking is interpreted so incorrectly on this board. It really means eating enough calories to feed your gains. You obviously are not working hard in the gym so you are just gaining fat. Face it, you are a little bitch that cant lift weights and grow muscle. Best chance you have is cutting to look lean since you cant actually gain muscle you fat shit.

5 cans? Fuck, how big are beer cans in your country, liters?!

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>no-one can tell your meaning through text.
autistic nigger

Kek