Itt we post our out of shape bodies

>My diet is fucked
>I stopped going to gym mouths ago
>I'm always tired and have no strength

Who else here didn't make it?

Attached: 20180704_233006.jpg (2576x1932, 1.64M)

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL UNTIL I SAW PUBES ,,, DECEITFUL THREDE

Go to the gym and you will get energy back

About 20lbs of fat overweight with 90% of it in my midsection and thighs, like a woman. Only got back into lifting a couple months ago after 2 years off

>tfw lovehandles
JUST

you could fix that shit OP, quit being a bitch

Attached: unnamed.jpg (3024x4032, 893K)

Keep cutting fatty. That jawline will make up for your lack of physique.

You're really not that overweight user, but it could be lighting and angle. stats?

6'0
198lbs
26 year old boomer
recovering chronic leg day skipper

Don't know my 1rm on anything anymore (I haven't tested my max on anything in years), but I sadly bench more than I squat, as you can probably guess from my mediocre ass.

Attached: unnamed1.jpg (2320x3088, 561K)

Yeah you're honestly not fat at all to normies but cutting 15-20 would do you a lot of good

good luck user

Nice dick

I peaked pretty low by Jow Forums standards (pic related) and I can see age setting in in my face, so I want to get ACTUALLY built just once before boomerism starts to make me wither away

Thanks bruddah, good luck to you too

Attached: 2013 185lbs.jpg (2448x3264, 1.95M)

y-you too....

Attached: IMG_07082.jpg (161x161, 10K)

This is my realistic goal. I know fit standards are pretty ridiculous but you look good to me. Get back to this shape user

>Isley, Isley, Isley
>you never learn man

juicy neck and solid jawline, bro.

no homo

Stop eating you absolute retard

>Who else?

I chose to be, i don't give a fuck about anyone except my dog, my family, my girlfriend. I don't give a fuck about making friends, going out, or give people my attention and validation. Half the population could be bombed and i would not give a shit if i have my weights and can keep lifting and can see my dogs face.

I regularly reject women, because i see myself as a fit male who worked hard for his gains, so why should i bend over and let some dumb cunt that only has her looks allow her to date / fuck me? My girlfriend is an exception.

When i go places i mind my own business, eat, and listen to my iPod and don't socialize. At work, i don't give a fuck about anyone and only do my thing and collect my paycheck.

diet?

Just go to the gym again and eat right, kick start your metabolism.

I have the same amount of body fat as op but some muscle underneath

I feel like I’m only a few months away from being passable

those love handles aint shit compared to some people on this board, consider yourself lucky bitch

Fucked body on left, (almost) non-fucked body on right. We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: sketch-1530001260054.png (1325x1080, 1.23M)

high protein but shit desu

poor discipline, I waffle on my cut within 4 or 5 days, especially since I feel like I can't afford to give up big Friday/Saturday social nights downtown (captain autismo needs his social practice)

pic related is the leanest I ever was and I STILL didn't have abs AND I was a dyel

Attached: Capture5.png (273x265, 159K)

Nice job dude I can tell the improvement in your face is massive and I can't even see 90% of it