Anyone watching the opening ceremony?

Anyone watching the opening ceremony?

So fucking daggy.

Attached: 250px-2018_Commonwealth_Games.svg.png (250x368, 30K)

I N S I G N I F I C A N T

Saw the trial run last night. It was like 70% OOGA BOOGA NOONGA bullshit and the fucking niggers still had the audacity to block the torch.

Probs not. Too busy looking at memes about the YouTube shooter. The abo games can wait.

L I T T E R A L Y
W
H
O

Bite ya tongue.

Mum says:

"Australia's got a big team; look at all the wheelchairs in that one".

Is this the abbo Olympics?

Attached: 1515974967055.png (647x740, 14K)

Wait its now?

Yeah it's now now.

Tried watching the opening ceremony but it was pure cancer. Ball tampering + Commonwealth games = Marxist demoralisation.

Fugg :DDDD

A girl is singing now and it's not very good.

I'm picturing hoe better it'd be if a Nazi parade took over.

Nah Im still salty about the traffic and lane changes on the GC so Im avoiding it like the plague.

Shit's fucking shit mate.
>christine anu whaling out
>some thicc brother rapping in boong
>jack whatsisname talking gibberish, poetry?
>... whatever
so fucking painful

2 billion dollars. Better spent on concrete backfill that's gonna be needed to underpin those sanctuary cove mansions built on.. you know it.. fuking swamp land. The place is a deadset swamp.

Attached: c10edc77068a420f52d0bf6c75bfdb5f.jpg (650x365, 19K)

already a lot of lefty speak going on. I dont see the appeal of this anyway, outside of the olympics and commonwealth games who gives a fuck about track and field events?

who gives a fuck

Drive past that everyday. At first I was like why are they storing all these street lights in the middle of the M1 but then I saw what its supposed to be. Theres fucking farmland on one side and a few warehouses on the other side. Who is even going to see this?

God it is fucking embarrassing when foreigners come here for some event and we present ooga booga abo garbage to them.

Remember than chink who told the abos to fuck off at some jewel trade thing a year or two back? Good on him.

Attached: 1397804507870.png (591x608, 313K)

A few mates are working secruity there and they are encouraged to use some dune coon greeting instead of saying Hello or Welcome etc.