There are only 2 genders

There are only 2 genders

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-160320.jpg (1077x978, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3787410/Could-babies-conceived-without-mother-Healthy-embryos-non-egg-cells-landmark-experiment.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1802108/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuckin BASED my dude!!!

Attached: 1522340011247.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

LIBTARD STATUS
TROLLED

there is only 1 gender

literally me when i saw this thread

Attached: 1520785023586.jpg (505x334, 30K)

I am so redpilled right now lolemao

Attached: 1507252611576.jpg (400x400, 92K)

wrong, not based and not redpilled

Attached: 1522157909575.jpg (340x321, 44K)

F is still the best

Attached: unown_alphabet_by_acer_v.jpg (896x667, 119K)

rip libtards

Attached: img81.jpg (940x624, 198K)

Is this the firs t intelligent belgian ever (=?)==?)=(ẞ=???=)?=)098OP(8708)=``?????
will Jow Forums get life insurance /)=)(????)=???ß

Attached: 1522832064393.jpg (721x721, 37K)

mentally retarded russian shill jdif

Too true, Indonesia.

its jidf, not jdif, get your shit right lolek

raised and bedpilled
rude

Attached: 1516537358902.png (236x214, 65K)

There is only one gender.

Attached: 1522138459235-1658161977.jpg (600x803, 85K)

fucking shareblue bluepilled hohol

>the marimeme gender

Attached: marimeme_7.jpg (620x850, 52K)

Alright you god forsaken piece of Slavic shit I hope you get cardiovascular disease and your dick turns blue and falls off from starvation. I really hope you get nuked you commie cum dumpster, you are literally the saddest excuse for a man I've ever seen. You stay up all night at a taiwanese basket weaving image forum talking to gay people, how much sadder can your life get? I know you're Polish! The only reason people remember your pathetic example of a country is because of death camps.

Hey fuck off i invented the bedpill
I'm the bedpill poster
do NOT call me rude while stealing my ideas

Milhouse

Attached: milhouse_smiling.gif (340x374, 10K)

wow very rude
pls no nuke

Seriously, the bullying against Polish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Poles are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Polish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Polish man a "white nigger"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Polish man that they are a "white nigger"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Alright you god forsaken piece of French shit I hope you get cardiovascular disease and your dick turns blue and falls off from starvation. I really hope you get nuked you commie cum dumpster, you are literally the saddest excuse for a man I've ever seen. You stay up all night at a russian river-dancing image forum talking to gay people, how much sadder can your life get? I know you're Belgian! The only reason people remember your pathetic example of a country is because of uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

forgot imagae

Attached: mfq.png (166x166, 50K)

waffles

In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test.

My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it.

I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).

No, magical flying girls.

Attached: 1521664629197.png (388x443, 182K)

I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Jow Forums or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is. Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories.

I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it.

I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code.

I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them.

I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things.

I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone.

I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care.

The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them.

I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Jow Forums "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome.

That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that).

I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people on /mlp/, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments).

All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?

Attached: 1495696729755.png (465x448, 345K)

YOU FUCKING ANIMEFAG WEEABOO WEEAJEW WEEANIGGER SCUM. HOW DARE YOU FUCKING DISRESPECT ME, YOU LOW LIFE DEGENERATE PAEDOPHILE SCUMFUCK. WHY MUST YOU SPREAD YOUR ROT AND CANCER ACROSS THIS SITE WHICH COULD BE SO UNIQUE AND ENJOYABLE. OH BUT OHOHOHOHOHOO FUCKING OH NO. YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR SLIMY LITTLE CUM-SOAKED HANDS OFF OF IT CAN YOU? NOPE-A-DOPLE-NIGGER. YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT WITH YOUR GODLESS DIGITAL EQUIVELANT OF AIDS. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE. I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING ANGRY WHJAT TEH FUCKING NGIGER ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? AGHRGH FUCK OFF. GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU DEGENERATE ANIFAG WEEABOO SCUM. GO FUFIL YOUR SIX ABOMINABLE FANTASIES AND RAPE SOME KIDS. THEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET SENT TO FUCKING PRISON. HOPEFULLY YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS THE DEATH PENALTY YOU PIECE OF SHIT. WHY NOT GET THE FUCK AWAY. FUCKING HELL GTFO. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE CANCER OF THE INTERNET. 2D AINT REAL. FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF. YOU FUCK SCUMFAG JEW WHORE NIGGERS. STOP BEING FUCKING WEEANIGGERS YOU FUCKING USELESS I HFUICKING HATE OYU U FUCKIN G STUPID CUNTS U LIKE ARE THE FUCKING NIGGERS OF THE NIGGERING INTERNET YOU NIG-NIG-NIG FUCKING NIGGERS. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PAEDOPHILE RAPE FANTASIES YOU SCUMFUCK JEW NIGGERS. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ANYTHING AND ANYONE. AGH YOU FUCKING NIAGGAS. YOU ARE LITERALLY AGH FUC K FACASD.
please leave'

You took the bait

"One of my one uncles says that he hears voices in the walls. I respect him for his courage to have this gift; it's not a mental illness at all and people who call it that are idiots."

That's what these multi-gender people sound like to me.

wasnt it longer before

billed and pets raised

Attached: 1493257962649.png (217x190, 55K)

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!

God your so cute lol im having trouble writing this messge cus im scared ull reject me lol ur just so fucknig huggable >ww< don't get me wrong i like sex but you look like the type of person i'd just romantically be with and forget all about sex and just give you a snog daily :3

No it's always been the same horsecock
Ayyyy lmao

i mean...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the pasta

Attached: 1522043218673.gif (480x480, 1.45M)

Not only have none of you even met a trap in person not only are all of you unaware of the amount of upkeep a man has to maintain in order to look even remotely like the shooped pics you all fap to (because yes they are all shooped) not only have you never even had sex with a man (because yes you will have to do that with a trap because no they will not always be in drag) not only have you not considered the level of depression and parental issues that are practically inherent with every trap but you havent even considered the parallels of these issues in women. Women take less effort to appear feminine, ergo they are generally less concerned with their appearance than traps. Womens emotional issues, while compounded by hormones, are ultimately due to confidence issues, whereas a trap inherently has no sense of self. They are mentally weak, unengaging, and so malleable to any form of validation that they possess no identity outside of their issues. I understand that some of you think this is perfect, but realize that, in admitting this, youre essentially looking for a sex doll. You dont want human company. You want the illusion of human company. You want the appearance of being desirable to another person, but due to the lack of identity that traps possess, they are only biologically people

Rapid ejection of air from nasal cavity achieved.

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!
Yours baconly, Atheist92

maybe someone wrote more that's all I got desu

Attached: 1510324321707.jpg (640x640, 36K)

">TFW fell for the Jow Forums and Jow Forums NEET meme and now I'm 21 years old with no job experience, no skills, no friends, no education, simply no future and no shekels

The kicker is, the best part is, that i didn't even make any use of my abundant freetime in these few years. While I didn't work i could have at least done something useful like gotten proficient at a sport, learned programming, read many books or at least learned some basic skills using youtube videos and the vast collection of on-line tutorials. For goodness sakes' I couldn't even invest in the crypto boom due to having no money.

The "NEET meme" was the worst meme of my life. I have a suspicion that the "smug neet pepe" pictures and the entire existence of the "neet master-race lifestyle" memes were simply created by Jews, or wagecucks to create less competition for themselves. By shilling the NEET meme so hard on internet forums and glorifying laziness they have effectively reduced the amount of competition for the esteemed positions that they hold."

its just i remember it was exactly 7 posts long desu, for some reason

Attached: 1520935716788.jpg (270x248, 21K)

Daily reminder that it was your evil empire that gave the kikes the power they have today back in 1815. It was through your lust for greed and power that has lead to the destruction of the White and Germanic races. Everywhere you Anglos went you brought pain and suffering with a Bible in one hand and a pistol in the other. You put down everyone, even your own brothers, violently to secure your Monopoly on wealth, whether they are Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Arab, negro, Chinese or redskin. You pitted tribes against each other and allowed the kikes and inbred urban nobility to sell drugs under your supervision. It was you who waged a war against White women and children in South Africa for gold, establishing the first death camps. It was you who betrayed the Germans in 1939, and handed Eastern Europe over to Stalin. It was you that worked India to death. It was you that allowed the fabians and transnational capitalists to infiltrate society. Your Royal family is filled with nothing but Freemasons and Luciferians. You betrayed your own people for wealth. Your degenerate culture and government are a reflection of your history, so disgusting that you make the gypsies seem Aryan. And you have the nerve to say that your disgusting culture with even more disgusting food, retarded accents, ugly women, yellow teeth and perverted society is superior? I hope the Rothschilds and financial moguls you let in have the Followers of the Prophet rape your women and Indians shit on your graves.

Learn the bedpill. Study the bedpill. Take the bedpill. Sleep next to a bedpill each night. Spread the bedpill. Organize gatherings with fellow bedpillers. Raise your kids on bedpills. Trace the origin of the bedpill.

Think of what Chan Lee would've done. What would he do? How did he invent the bedpill? Will anyone ever surpass him. Follow in his footsteps. Take up bedpill-approved hobbies like painting. Become a chinese businessman, just like Chan. Study his paintings; but do not copy him. Think - what would the modern day equiavalent of a chinese business man/painter be? What would the future equivalent be? If you one day can answer these questions, you will be able to time travel.

Study it more. What is the optimal swalloing speed? Why did the chinese world record of 24.7km/h cause 7 deaths? Could Chan Lee have suffered from this? How did they know it was a bedpill? How did it take years for the public to know about it? Why was it leaked?

To your right you will see the being that leaked it. Why did they do it? What are they? Where are they from? We can only speculate. But whatever it might be, rest assured with the knowledge that the Bedpill is the one true path in life. A sino sci-fi SUSS solution that once fully understood, could lead to a technological and anatomical revolution the likes of which we haven't seen since the dawn of civilization. Just imagine: A Jow Forums like global society, every member of which is a bedpill intaking source of infinite wisdom.

TAKE THE FUCKING BEDPILL LADS.

Attached: 2354234795725.jpg (375x375, 66K)

i don't give a fuck about how many genders

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

easy on the pastas...

Attached: 22f2f5911f0f18ce0e10dcf058786ea8.png?e=1522938326&m=rnTlDCuCKnubj9JnQcglCQ.png (1500x1800, 990K)

Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.
Listen you depressed waste of oxygen. I don't know if you have daddy problems or you're just a fucking retard but picking on girls and calling them sluts just shows how much of a pussy internet bitch you are. Just because you've been fucked in the ass your whole life, isn't anyone else's fault. Instead of crying depression like every other internet weeb, how about you grow a pair and actually stop thinking with what should be your dick but is actually a pussy from how much of a bitch you are. You're worthless. I've never seen a bigger cry baby in my life. Don't be mad because you can't get no real pussy so you want to go on Jow Forums erping to get your dick wet by your hand.

Attached: 1521830991787.png (420x248, 69K)

Talking about horse cocks. I once saw a video when I was surfing the deep web of a boy about 6-year-old being forced to suck off a horse while a fat Arabic man railed his arse. It was surprisingly difficult to fap to.

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone in this stupid thread was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

> M0D in ID

Attached: 1522234904900.png (900x700, 137K)

Kill yourself you fucking French speaking cunt. I hope you die from eating all that fucking poutine like the fucking retard you are. If I could I'd make sure all maple syrup ever became fucking poisonous because your whole country deserves to fucking die. You're the purest form of cancer and I sincerely hope all of your race mixing acquaintances die from hiv like the homosexuals they are. You are not worthy of oxygen and I honestly can't see why I'm even fucking writing this besides the fact that I'm kinda drunk. You're probably the kind of leaf to kill himself and because an American told you to blow it out your ass while all you want is a strong and manly American to blow it in your tight boipucci. Leafs like you should really just castrate themselves and become loyal slaves to the rest of the world. If there's a terrorist attack tomorrow you'll know my friend Achmed did it you fucking superinducting cunt. I hope you see how fucking worthless you are and off yourself by choking on a fat black cock. I don't know where this shit is going besides the fact that I hate you simply for hindering me from getting repeating numericals in my post number. You're such a fucking fuckass I'd love to fuck your right ass and make you scream for your daddy who'd probably storm in and see you with a big bright smile while having your ass stretched by this Swedish cock. Inb4 "hurr durr swedes are all ayrabs" kill yourself for thinking that, the so called racist party is on the rise and we'll fuck every last immigrant to death. I wish that you would simply drop dead and a fucking nigger would shank you and steal what tiny amount of cash you carry. You would probably love to be forced to wear an electric buttplug a whole day while I remotely control the electrical impulses until your sphincter turns the buttplug to dust. I just wish I could blow a load on your face and stick a note to is that says "fuck you, you faggot". In conclusion I hope you die.

Attached: L8F_4bmrXRU.jpg (1024x683, 155K)

sO I wAS at a restaruatneat the OTHETR DAY and I overheard THIS GODDAMN FEminisT say THAT WOMEn Deesereve RIGHTS ANd I Was LIke HEH TYPICAL TOLERANT LEFT so I sTOOD UP and SAID TO HER SHUT THE FUCK UP LEFTIE and she cried because she CANT HANDLE THE markete place of IDEAS and she told me TO go away but I just kept PUTTIng that BITCH in her place and THEN she started saying TYPICAL SHARIABLUE THINGS like fuck off you CREEP but I Kept ON because this is like the CRUSADES amirite, ladss?

When u fuck a 3d slut its like fucking 20 other men and 1 woman, but trap is 1 woman.

Actually if u think bout it, Traps are less gay, why? Because trap GFs are pure, they have less cocks in them than 3d sluts. 1 cock is 20x less gay than 20 cocks in an impure 3d slut. Also trap gfs will never cheat and they act like an ideal woman as a normal standard. They act more womanly than women, and are in general more beautiful. They are smarter and can do women's jobs better. Only downside is they can not have babies. but we can now make eggs from 2 men, so not really gay. So yeah trappes are 200% less gay than women. Traps r kinda the best. they got a female body, except they have a dick, but still only 1 dick.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3787410/Could-babies-conceived-without-mother-Healthy-embryos-non-egg-cells-landmark-experiment.html
>women are obsolete

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1802108/
>75% of women in 2002 have had 10 benises in them by 20 years old.

Fight me Jow Forums

ok, im so fucking sick of this meme, it needs to end once and for all. traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.
I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.
It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.
If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

underrated post

Hello m'ladies and gentlesirs, I am the famous and prolific Jow Forums user Anonymous, and I am behind all the anonymous posts you see on Jow Forums. Every Anonymous post ever made on this website without exception was personally composed, hand-crafted, and submitted by me and me alone. Apparently my identity is the cause of some amount of confusion, so I shall set the record straight. No, it is not a "default" name. No, there isn't a group of people who all use the name "Anonymous". It's all me. All of it. Do not be deceived by any claims suggesting otherwise, as they are no more than slanderous propaganda perpetuated by jealous haters who envy my inimitable style and persona. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Im about to drop some Scottish wisdom on you OP

Attached: 94C14557-FDDF-46DC-B289-5F2A830188CC.jpg (1242x1024, 190K)

AAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

based fukken golfbong

Attached: 1518010866648.jpg (468x397, 25K)