Fuckin magnets. How do they work?

Fuckin magnets. How do they work?

Attached: 0cd249b9a202abd48190e882b21352b7--insane-clown-posse-the-clown.jpg (736x679, 63K)

a miracle

Gas yourself.

I don't want to talk to a scientist,
motherfuckers lyin', makin me pissed.

DA GRATE MELINGOOOO

you just cant explain it

Fucking electrons spinning the fucking same direction and the same fucking time creating a fucking electromagnetic field. thats how fucking magnets work

Prove it

big if true

That's not how it works you fucking nigger.

It's got to do with special relativity and length contraction. Because the electrons are moving relative to you, they seem to contract which alters the charge inside the material.

Prove it

It's like electricity sideways or some shit

wrong. if u hit a material really hard, the particles will snap into place. once they line up, they create a magntetic field because each particles N/S pole line up. for example hitting a ferrite material is farily easy, however hitting a plastic to maek it magnetic would not be physically impossible, although theoretically possible.

A MIRACLE

With miracles user, motherfucking magic in the air.

shut up nigger

MAGTESS WORKS WITH THE NIGGAWATSD ENERGY FORCE OF MAGENTISM AND THE HORSESHOE THEORY

Attached: avatars-000296452989-dj4un5-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 42K)

big if true
pol btfo by based black scientist

>Jow Forumsand

>us/a/

So is the consensus miracles?

I think, that and sideways electricity.

They drink weed and get really strong.

Attached: 26d5ffc78d0d32753f6af8f25a2d2e31.jpg (532x720, 78K)

Now kiss

And why does this make electrons attracted to each other?
>inb4 "cuz it do"

cause it do

it doesn't due to electron always having a negative charge, if they they are spinning and are all parallel to each other what happens is the nucleus of the atom creates polarisation. protons creating the "north pole" and neutrons "south pole" the electrons are attracted to the protons positive charge thus an electromagnetic field

also fucking hell it was a shitpost and im going to bed

it be like it is cuz it do.