Be 24 y/o skelly manlet

>be 24 y/o skelly manlet
>enough is enough, at least i could try escaping skelly mode
>go to gym, eat a lot
>no gains
>check calories intake
>what i thought were 2.5k are actually closer to 1.8k
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DISGUSTING BURGER FATASS EAT SO MUCH I AM CLOSE TO PUKE EVERY DAY

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

I eat because I'm hungry

Attached: 1530558598083.jpg (167x144, 7K)

make high calorie foods, then you dont have to eat so much

How can you, as a grown man, eat only 1800 kcal a day when you're not actively trying to cut?

A plate of pasta is 600 kcal without any cheese or sauces. 2 slices of pizza are 600 kcal, and I've never met a man who eats less than 6-8 slices when having pizza.

Even when you're dieting and eating salads, if you're not careful and you use too much olive oil that's easily 400 kcals just from that.

But most of high calory density food is concentrated fat
Isn't that bad from an health standpoint?

nuts are good for you, use lots of oils when cooking. its not so hard.
100g of nuts is like 500+ calories
dark chocolate aswell

or you can make a big shake in the morning using calorie dense ingredients.

>a plate of pasta is 600cal without sauce
See, there's the difference between burgerland and europoor, because if i have pasta for lunch is 100 g+ sauce, so around 400-500 cal and that's it
Dark chocolate sounds like a good idea

I'm European you mongoloid, have you ever cooked? 100g of pasta is a kid's meal.

If you enjoy food, it's easy.

>have you ever cooked
yes, and i assure you i cannot eat more than 120g of pasta
>children meal
i mean, i am manlet sized so i guess everything makes sense?

Get high after you workout. Then fucking feast.

>How can you, as a grown man, eat only 1800 kcal a day when you're not actively trying to cut?
>wake up - not hungry, no mom to force me to have breakfast so not eating till at least noon.
>Possibly light snacks like a candy with tea or whatever. 0 - 300 cals.
>have decent lunch but I'm not in burgerland so every item in my dish is not deep fried and not covered in bacon. 500-700.
>not hungry till evening because I'm not a construction worker. On the contrary I barely move when I play video games all day.
>eat dinner, similar to lunch. 500-700.
>possibly tea with cookies or some snacks before sleep. 0-300.
My life before I started lifting, 183/58kg at the time. Never felt hunger or need to eat more during the day so I don't understand how can you overeat unwillingly.
>A plate of pasta is 600 kcal without any cheese or sauces.
And you only eat it once a day.
>2 slices of pizza are 600 kcal, and I've never met a man who eats less than 6-8 slices when having pizza.
Normal people don't eat pizza daily so it's not really relevant.

Fellow Euro here, also a former skelly. 120g of whole grain pasta is 420 calories without anything else and not a lot to swallow.

If you really can't eat more than 120g of pasta in one sitting, add some olive oil. Pig out on nuts, I eat at least 100g a day and that's generally 600-700 calories. Milk helps, just don't go full GOMAD.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you think I might be able to help, I used to be 47kg at 181cm, currently ~75kg so still somewhat small but hey, BMI went from 14.3 to 22.3.

Attached: God-of-war-kratos-dad-jokes.png (555x328, 219K)

Reading this while cutting on 2200 calories and literally feel like I'm starving to death. No energy at all..

>2 slices of pizza are 600 kcal
what kind of pizzas are you burgers eating? here in germany a complete pizza is like 1000k and only if you eat the really big ones

Same here in Denmark, average pizza is around 800 calories

You won't feel that way while fasting

Kek, I eat 1400kcal just for lunch, I'm intermittent fasting though

47 kg at 1.81 m? Jesus fucking Christ, you must have looked like an alien. Any pics of you like that?

>fat makes you fat
Not this shit again. I thought we'd covered this.

Attached: 35229531_1747812728649001_1490735607448600576_n.png.jpg (119x131, 5K)

I only have the upper half of a nude from a few years ago, legs were even worse since I always had decent shoulder width for a complete fucking Auschwitz-tier skelly

Attached: 20180429_194400.jpg (999x745, 227K)

Can you link me recipes for these magical low calorie giant bread disks? This sounds amazing.

I'm not saying fat makes you fat, i'm questioning whether overloading your diet with fats is healthy or not. Apparently it isn't (or at least, not with nuts and vegetable oil)
more or less i got it, i should probably spread everything in a lots of meal to make it easier right? like, buy nuts in bulk and use them as snack

Lmao just drink your calories. Homemade shakes are the best, delicious & healthy

every cell in your body is surrounded by a protective wall of lipids. Without them, you would be nothing but a nutritive goo.

Don't worry about fats, the only fats we know for sure are harmful are trans fats and those aren't relevant to us Euros, they're banned. Saturated fat us up for debate and I don't want to start a flame war here, if you're concerned and want to play it safe, limit your sat fat intake. Personally I don't care, I'll add heavy cream to my milk if I'm low on calories for the day.

If you can get down 50g of nuts twice a day for a total of 100g, that'll help you along a lot and give you an additional ~650 calories for the day. Two big glasses of whole milk a day (800ml) will give you another 500 calories, etc. It all adds up. I generally eat 3500 to 4000 calories a day and it just wouldn't happen if I didn't snack on nuts or drink milk/brotein shakes.

Italian here, I eat 220g of whole pasta everyday at lunch + about 90 grams of pesto or some sort of fatty sauce, totaling about 1080 kcal just from those. After that I eat some meat and vegetables.

I think they're talking about the frozen supermarket pizzas. They're generally 800-900 kcal, like the ones from Dr. Oetker.

I suspect they simply are smaller than American pizzas

After some research, I've come to believe that in germany and denmark, they are not giant bread disks at all. They are very thin, the size of what we burgers would call a 'personal pizza', and with a faint dusting of other ingredients. In america, a single pizza is a food for several people to share in and is big and cheesy.