Whats the best appetite suppressant for cutting bros?

Whats the best appetite suppressant for cutting bros?

Attached: bigdog.png (500x500, 441K)

Willpower

Caffine and willpower

Can't find anything called willpower on amazon.

Caffeine just makes me more hungry.

>searching amazon for Will Power
Fucking idiot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 12.35.57 PM.png (744x324, 139K)

You just lost the game

How will an Australian shitposter lower my leptin levels?

one clove of chopped garlic with vinegar and a cup of hot tea, no sugars

Sounds like you're trying to make me throw up desu

Shit...I haven’t seen discussion on appetite suppressants in years on Jow Forums

People use to post about them non stop back in the day

I guess it goes to show they’re not a long term solution to ones overall fat loss goals.

I’ve always stuck to the hypothesis that appetite suppressants barely have much of an effect and their long term viability is ZERO. Looks I was right after all considering how rare it is to see anyone here discuss them anymore.

WRONG
Water

Albuterol/salbutamol in pills

cocaine

Meth is pretty good

Ephedrine and caffeine

Rice cakes

Keto.

Water. Pound that shit. Zero calories.

Self discipline

Unironically cbd oil. And a good greens supplement. I drink the greens first thing in the morning and it kills any sugar cravings. Same if done later. Cbd just makes you feel more satisfied if that makes sense

I did this shit when I was 17 for about four months, it was amazing and felt like I was on meth or cocaine 24/7, but eventually the effects slowed then made me super depressed and when I went off it I crashed hard.

Here I am now year later at 21 and I wanted to try it again since it worked so well the first time, but I felt nothing, no difference between it and nothing. Took a double dose, and still nothing.

Does anyone know why this is? Have my dopamine/adrenaline receptors permanently been changed and no longer react to EC?

I tried adderall a little while ago and had the same experience, euphoric and fast the first time, tried it again a week later, literally no effect. Why is this? What can I do about it?

To answer your question OP, EC stack was very effective for me back when it worked, as well as modafinil and adderall, but you might run into the same problems I have where they seem to stop working after awhile.

Attached: 1515603000603.jpg (856x900, 148K)

Yohimbine HCL

It's suppresses the appetite and makes it easier to burn "stubborn" fat (lower stomach, hips, etc). It doesn't burn the fat for you, you still nedd to exercise, but it makes it easier to burn it.

During my clinicals in the hospital I get up at 4:00am and don't get a chance to eat until around 9:00am, so I take advantage of the fast and do
>10mg yohimbine
>100mg caffeine
>black coffee
Works for me. Gonna bump up to 12.5mg yohimbine in a few days.

Gum and water

nicotine

Attached: 1118full-chelle-sherrill.jpg (1118x1491, 306K)

Second on ephedrine. Been on the ECA for 2 weeks now and shit is amazing.

lol apparently this and ephedrine is illegal in the Netherlands. guess i will just stick to drinking vinegar with water when i am hungry.

just down it like a tablet from a tea spoon you pussy
just in the mouth and down the hatch

wtf i thought all drugs were legal in netherlands? or is that portugal?

In the U.S. it's illegal to just get on its own, but it's in a number of OTC asthma pills. Not sure if it's the same there or not, but check the allergy med aisle at you local supermarket for something with ephedrine HCl. Not pseudoephedrine, it's weak and boring.

drugs that have been proven to be kinda harmless like weed are legal.

Yohimbinr HCL is not illegal in the U.S.

Self control

A nice full meal suppresses my appetite

Water and will

just start smoking OP

Sounds like placebo effect my dude.