White Women are Trash

The other day in Biology I was in a group of girls who were all talking about how they were going to trick their mothers into giving them the pill ("for their period")

Everywhere I look now it seems like every white girl around me would be completely incompatible given the fact that they're all so eager to drown their reproductive organs in birth control pills or that none of them want any children. I've basically completely given up hope in finding a white wife, because mainly the only socially conservative girls in Nevada are either filipina/latina (church is full of them).

Is there anywhere I'm not looking for white girls that are so eager to degenerate? For the moment it seems like my babies will be mutts.

Attached: tinderwhore.jpg (192x263, 8K)

Where do I unsubscribe?

how do I get a cute white gf?

t. spic

I don't remember subbing to this...

i want to subscribe

Fpbp
Lol Scarface you have a long way to go

t. a mutt Am*rican

I don't blame them. Who doesn't want to enjoy the spice of life, without annoying risks?

They could do so with a silicone dongle instead of real people.

Just have sex with dogs

I you could just use your hand. People don't want just that, honestly, so really I support them.

White woman here

The pill cuts my menstral pain in half

thats a crazy fucking ID

Most want relationships though, not senseless shagging.

Then just go for the Filipino or Latino woman you fucking loser. They're clearly the ones made for you and the only one holding them back is your own self created prohibitions

R A R E

>white woman
>ID
oh my

Attached: Too much LAFF.gif (256x192, 510K)

>woman

Some do and some don't not a real surprise when dealing with humans.

buckle up kid, there are no brakes on this feminist crazy train and it's going to get much, much worse before it gets any better.

getting married as a man in the western world is essentially playing russian roulette with 5 chambers loaded. any "traditional conservative" woman you think you find is still perfectly capable of one day finding some possibly trivial reason to take you to the cleaners and take your kids and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it.

Attached: 10.jpg (550x550, 59K)

im gonna have to say that girls are naturally sluts, its in them.
i envy their determination to get birth control pills and then get fucked by many men, but that would carve the vagina

>bioLOGy

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

every woman I've met who has complained of horrible menstrual pain has been grossly out of shape. Start taking better care of yourself you slag