Adriana Lima and Brad Pitt lost their virginity in their mids 20s

>Adriana Lima and Brad Pitt lost their virginity in their mids 20s
>Lena Dunham and Rich Evans lost their virginity at 15
Explain this.

Attached: 44C0A1E5-2C44-4E37-B56F-1AB9CDB29214.jpg (360x480, 30K)

They were attractive and therefore not worried about losing. Lena was ugly and had to take what she could get.

Brad Pitt really lost his virginity in his 20s? This makes me feel a lot better.

Ugly people having sex earlier and being more promiscuius are normal things, strangeky enough.

I bet lots of famous people lost their virginity in their mid 30's r-right?

Attached: 1483549063227.jpg (400x534, 200K)

I know Adriana Lima is a catholic and lost her virginity late, but what's the source for Pitt? I really doubt an ultra-chad like him waited that long.

>tfw you will never be prime Adriana's first

Attached: adriana13.jpg (413x700, 63K)

not one

Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that

Attached: images (2).jpg (384x384, 19K)

i cant find evidence that brad pitt lost it in his mid 20s. Wheres the proof OP

Maybe he was so chad he was too busy working to succeed in life and knew he'd have his choice of ptp when he had more time and money.

Now I’m imagining the sounds Rich makes when he has sex.

Internet superstar Rich Evans lost his v card at 15? Really?

>Lena and rich where desperate and had to seize the moment
>brad and Adriana had the luxury of losing it at any time to any one they wanted

Rich fucks 100 women daily

attractive people have more self-respect and don't need to prove anything to themselves/others because they are more secure

This

Brad Pitt was a in a frat. I have a hard time believing this

I’m not American but in my country frats are notorious for being full of unattractive dudes always talkimg about pussy but never actually getting laid.

Uglier women are sluttier than more beautiful women across the board

Men use their status & attractiveness to have loads of sex

Women use their status (attractiveness) to avoid having sex

Same principle as that plain looking dorky girl in high school who masturbated with a cucumber publicly at a party for male attention while the hot girl hung back looking dignified and just periodically giggled at whatever guy was trying to get the courage to speak to her before her boyfriend walked in and cucked them all

I heard a story from when he was a barman in hollywood, a woman was flirting with him, when they got to her house, it was mike tyson house and wife (they were in mid divorce), brad pussied out obviously. Just to say he was probably slaying puss pretty early.

This is COPE. I knew a legit 9/10 and all my friends did rounds on her. Now she’s at uni and has a 200+ body count and turned into a lesbian

nah mike tyson caught him with his wife, in their bed

imagine being famous, rich and the toughest guy around and still getting cucked. Showed a lot of restraint that he didnt kill someone that day.

Lying ass

>catholic
>prostitute
choose one. and yes, she is a prostitute, she sells her body, as she has nothing else to offer.

Adriana Lima was also super religious

>ITT: Virginfags are confused about how easy it is to get laid.

Just go socialize. Anyone can get paid if you’re 15 or over. Just go out and meet girls. Pick one that likes you and escalate. It’s simple. If that doesn’t work, keep meeting chicks until it does. Don’t try to fuck a 10 on your first go. Shoot for a 6, and enjoy the learning process

The major problem most of you have is not socializing enough, or not belonging to some scene, hierarchy, or group - small or big- that gives you social skills and some context for who the fuck you are. All you have to do is socialize and you’ll meet enough girls to find one and get laid

Brad Pitt & Lima had sex when they wanted to, not because they were desperately waiting and it took that long. Stop waiting and go interact

I must say that this is one of most accurate threads I read today.
I lost my virginity at 20, I could lost it at 18 but I didn't want some girl to fuck me who already lost her virgin card.
So I waited and finally lost it to a nice, beatiful girl who I could spill my spaghetti with. 10 seconds and I was done lol.
But yeah I must say I am chosing who I will approach and always had a 100% success so I am not worried about getting sex that much.

I have a friend who is objectively attractive. He gets mired everytime we went out but he never makes a move. At one point I asked him why he does that, it's obviously that females want him badly and he told me "You know me since 15 years, you know the entire history with me being fat as a child, you can't just switch that behavior, I still have that fat child in me who thinks everyone laughs at him".
I dunno if Lima or Pitt were fat as teens, but that seems to affect many people who became handsome after weight loss later in life that they still mentally suffer from the time, I remember that even Henry Cavill said that he is kinda shy because of that.

In HS at least, Brad Pitt was a pretty good 800m runner (best was in the 1:56-1:59 range I believe, which won’t earn a scholarship but will get you on most college track rosters) so he probably looked like he did in Fight Club for most of HS and college.

>I knew a legit 9/10 and all my friends did rounds on her.
All of your friends did, but what about you?

brad pitt was a baby face i think. i remember seeing a pic of him i think his grad photo

Genuine 10/10's like Adriana don't get hit on like fat ugly bitches. Fat ugly bitches get a smorgasbord of dudes approaching them with the right kind of confidence and treating them like they're supposed to be treated, like pieces of garbage. Men see someone like Adriana and get mindfucked and try and approach her with love "w-wow i saw you from across the bar y-you're the most beautiful girl i've seen all night" type of shit. Guy would be infintly more effective they they playfully fucked with a girl like her

2/10 cope by ugly chick.

t.dork who's watched too much lifetime

Yeah no shit, the only reason I lost mine at 18 was becasue I forced myself because I was getting desperate, if you looked like Brad Pitt I wouldn't have cared cause I would have known I could fuck any woman on earth at any time

>can't tell the obvious signs that she was molested
>didn't get to fugg himself
Not that you will but even making it can't help you

>Beautiful women have the least number of sexual partners on average, and are the least likely to have sex outside of commited relationships.
Handsome Wants as Handsome Does: Physical Attractiveness and Gender Differences in Revealed Sexual Preferences. Biodemography and Social Biology, 57(2), pp.221-257.

anyway there is nothing weird or wrong with this, you are talking about a particular case

btw Gandy got his first gf at his 20s

>Lena Dunham and Rich Evans lost their virginity at 15
literallywho

This just sounds like mental illness

some random ugly subhumans

>mental illness
aka as being a woman

I'm in a similar position like your friend. I get complimented on my looks pretty very often but I was bullied as a kid for being an ugly nerd and I'm stuck in that mentality. I'm about to turn 27 and never had a gf simply because I keep telling myself that I'm way too ugly to have one and I never approached anyone. Shit sucks man.

Attached: 1505547390317.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>will never be prime Adriana's first
Yeah, 2018's Adriana looks like shit, bro.

Attached: Adriana-Lima_-2018-Elton-John-AIDS-Foundations-Oscar-Viewing-Party--14.jpg (1470x2078, 291K)

literally 0 percent chance it's true lol

>Rich Evans lost his viginity ten years before Bad Pitt

Attached: 543.gif (228x268, 744K)

I couldve lost it as early as 13-14 (can't remember honestly) and I'm still a virgin at 20.
Its a combination of me pussying out, not liking the girl enough, not wanting other people to know about that girl and not interested in sex at the moment.
At this point I would be glad to lose to someone thats attractive but I don't think its that much of a deal. worst case scenario I book a hooker