Attached: eggs.jpg (732x549, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.
>inb4 "muh cholesterol"

What about saturated fat?

What about the heavy Chokonma content?

I hope so. I’m an ectomorph and my breakfast everyday has 6 scrambled eggs in it. Been doing this for three months. Use to eat eggs a lot before but never this much.

What's chokonma?

Attached: yellow milkers.webm (640x800, 1.04M)

Do you feel your chest hurting?

Attached: 1391641207189.png (640x683, 650K)

chokonma dick faggot

what about having to eat all the eggs?

Attached: 1514005559387.jpg (811x907, 377K)

~30 eggs a week for five years
HDL 58 mg/dL
LDL 135 mg/dL
Triglycerides 19 mg/dL

English, doc

Uhh, that's my blood work.

HA! Got eeeem

Attached: jh91STm.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

are eggs bad for you or what
quit playing man

Attached: laser drugs.webm (544x600, 1.55M)

The type of people who think eggs are unhealthy also think salt is unhealthy.

nobody ACTUALLY knows

studies say eggs are good for you, then studies say they're bad for you, then they're good for you again.

Not once. It’s actually weird. I use to get chest pain a couple years ago and the doctors never knew what the pain was. It was sharp pain. Been eating eggs so much recently and haven’t got any chest pain.

Yes, you mong.

Because all foods raise LDL when eating at a surplus. Your body doesn't care what you eat, it's going to produce small dense LDL as a byproduct and some people are more sensitive to it than others.

But this video man. Even the US government believes that eggs are unhealthy.
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

Attached: 1493503143619.jpg (2592x1456, 514K)

Nobody knows for sure.

the US government doesn't believe anything unless it's getting paid to believe it

same government just shot down a UN resolution to support breastfeeding because of the baby formula lobby said no. because fuck kids growing up healthy and strong, we need more defective formula-fed s o y boys instead

The US government teaches people that salt is unhealthy.

They also taught people that sugar is 100% healthy "pure energy" with no possible negative effects.

Okay, but what use it could be to me? I contradict them and my blood markers are great. I even saw a 300 ng/dL increase in testosterone when I severely cut down on carbs&sugar and consumed a lot more fatty foods.

The US government is absolutely as stupid as can be.

If you want to visualize how fucking stupid they are, just think of that glorious picture of Trump staring into the eclipse. That's America's government. Trump isn't the only one who's stupid, but his staring into the sun is a pretty good metaphor for the whole god-awful apparatus of ineptitude.

I'm not saying your wrong, but the gov is not a decent source.

yes

Attached: you_dont_have_to_explain_what_happened.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Oh. That must mean eggs are healthy.

Attached: 1529487111746.webm (406x498, 1.94M)

Your arteries could be clogged and you wouldn't know.

How could I know?

Attached: 1515555598462.webm (360x360, 2.85M)

this fucking gif

You pay through the nose to get it checked at the doctor's assuming you have no heath care benefits.

I cant tell if im disgusted or turned on

Well, I live in ex communist block country. I guess that isn't covered by basic health care. Thanks, definitely will check it out.

Now that's talent

Attached: 1530831811121.gif (245x200, 484K)

>dat little drip at the end

Attached: 1530923169212.jpg (425x265, 7K)

As long as you eat ALL the eggs, then yes.

I eat eggs cus I like eggs and they make me feel good. I eat 7 eggs cooked in lard about 5 times a week. Other than that I eat a lot of steak, chicken, and some pork. I feel really good eating like this. Really helps to keep fat off too, seems almost impossible to gain any

Should also add that I use to eat a lot of veggies and fruit with meat maybe once a week. Really made me weak and seemed to fuck with my CNS, went back to a "balanced" diet and that helped, but still felt like shit. Just wanted to feel like I did when I was a kid. My diet now fixed all my energy swings, helped my allergies, helped anxiety, and over all a much better mood. It's funny I use to feel sick if I didn't eat food every meal, now I can go a whole day without eating and never feeling tired or weak. Also turned into a morning person which was unthinkable b4.

They also think fluoridating the water is healthy.

It's mostly monounsaturated fat (not that saturated fat is unhealthy).

Studies have shown 2 eggs a day are associated with the same cancer risk as 10 cigarettes.

Fucking heroic

Attached: splatoon_laughing_inkilings_by_fernhw-d7m5bwo.png (400x366, 176K)

post diet routine

OHNONONONONO

All I know that younger generations thought they was good and recommend them, I personally eat 5 eggs everyday fried with olive oil, fuck jews, eggs are perfect food.

Attached: 1530570104231.gif (500x467, 1.39M)

Whatever your body tells you to eat is healthy. It must be food tho. Processed doesn't count.

Yes very good
Helps with blood clotting

Attached: blushing pepe.jpg (640x513, 34K)

bASED

>jews say eggs are unhealthy

that confirms that eggs are healthy, thanks user