Hey Jow Forums how do you deal with crushing depression when you have everything that should theoretically make you...

Hey Jow Forums how do you deal with crushing depression when you have everything that should theoretically make you happy?

Also, is powerlifting a legit mental illness?

Attached: eddie-hall-shredded-header-1068x566.jpg (1068x566, 103K)

Gtfo twink fag.

>everything to be happy
Im pretty much content with my life rn
But for actual perfection i still want:
>own company / business
>loving girlfriend
One might be harder to achieve than the other considering im 25khhv

I cannot complain tho, and ive beat my depression while ago (lifting and self improvement was big part of it)
now i see depression as mostly being a lazy bitch and too much time on hands.

Sounds like a spiritual problem

well whats your checklist of "everything that should make you happy"
is it basic ass shit like
>nice car
>hot gf
>big house
give us some insight big guy, if not old m8 might have the right idea...

Attached: 1506257129286.jpg (600x760, 65K)

>Hey Jow Forums how do you deal with crushing depression when you have everything that should theoretically make you happy?
I lift.

>Also, is powerlifting a legit mental illness?
Yes, but Eddie is a strongman.

Attached: powerlifting (2).jpg (1438x1076, 350K)

He looks like shit on the right pic. Hall obviously has not the genetics for being a bodybuilder, but the one for being a strong mofo, so he chose the right path.

>He looks like shit on the right pic.

He's 14 in that pic. Post a pic of yourself at that age.

He looked better before

What retard wrote the text for that picture? You'd have to have a negative iq to write something so fucking idiotic.

If you have legitimate depression, you should see a doc and get some medication if you need it.
If not, you're just being a whiny bitch who doesn't appreciate anything they're given in life. Nothing is good enough for you. You want life to drop freebies in your lap without having to work for it. Quit being a pathetic cuck and actually do something with your life instead of hiding behind your percieved "depression".

Attached: 1529291341803.png (528x400, 202K)

>What retard wrote the text for that picture?
I did, the fuck you want faggot?

Attached: Cover-RH-JerryStiller-e48f5067.jpg (350x350, 34K)

He’s actually 12, after his first creatine cycle. Picture o the left was taken for his 18th birthday. He’s been lifting on and off between those pictures.

Who lets their 12 yo do creatine and destroy their body forever?

Those damn brits

finding one woman to wife who is turned on by your bloatmaxxxing is immensely more satisfying than starving yourself to peacock to fuck roastie slags

You must be really smart! To know how stupid that is!

you need to travel or make a change to prevent losing track of time. ive had the same thing

>dunningkruger.jpg

>Also, is powerlifting a legit mental illness?
He is (or was) the literal strongest man in the world. I don't think you understand how fucking strong that is. It would totally be worth giving up abs

unfortunately to 99% of people he will just look like a fat guy.

And yet you can't actually defend it.