How the FUCK am I supposed to eat more than 2000 calories?

How the FUCK am I supposed to eat more than 2000 calories?

How on earth can fat people do this without trying?

Attached: 1531129409779.jpg (800x1199, 108K)

Cunt I eat 5000 cals and Im still hungry, how the fuck are you under 2k try eating white rice and cheap steak instead of salad you dumb fuck

Literally put the food into your mouth brainlet.

wake up earlier and eat more meals

LOL

Skip breakfast

500 gram chuck steak for lunch, 500 grams white rice

500 gram chuck steak fir dinner 500 grams white rice

4700 cals as easy as that

this has to be bait. do you only eat vegetables or something?

the two mcdoubles i ate for lunch was 1000cal, and i was still hungry

Eat peanut butter out of the jar and drink it with chocolate milk

>tfw when cutting on 1800 calories a day
>absolutely losing my fucking mind
>so fucking hungry by the end of the day
>can eat 10 eggs in a meal like nothing
I want to die guys

>4.5 lbs of food a day

What the fuck is wrong with you.

That's because you're a fucking lardass loser.

Attached: 36085175_239442280185056_3442670876225437696_n[1].jpg (670x837, 56K)

Bump because I also want to hear some good sources of cals other than just eating pounds of garbage every day like this guy

t. Lardtard

Oh I see, its bait.

Ez as fuck what are you 4ft tall?

Steak and white rice, its literally been said by 3 people already

I don't know. It's hard work getting fat because I've been unable to do it for 27 years

i hear you OP, i just dont have the time to eat that much i guess or too lazy to make time. skip breakfast and lunch usually (sleep til last minute and leave for work, and dotn like to eat at work because it slows me down and i just want to take a nap afterwards) come home and eat a big meal before gym (give myself 2 hours to digest) come home, protein shake with milk and fruit and peanut butter, and one more big meal and im lucky to clear 2k calories, with my job and exercise should be at like 3.5-4k though. at 5'11 170 lbs, would like to get to 180-185, maxx 190. but its heard for me to put on weight.
prob need to pick out more "easy to cook" meals because i refuse to pay insane prices for fast food and cooking every meal every day gets a little time consuming

What are you fucks even doing here if you dont have the will power to consume more than 2k cals

I literally eat half of that in one sitting. What the fuck is wrong with you Mr skelly

lmao nice bait

>in case you are serious
I can eat 2k in one sitting, and still be hungry, you are not trying hard enough

nigga, proton powder, whole milk, blender with fruits, OATS and you can easily get a 1k+ shake

This