New Hampshire, can you please explain yourself?

New Hampshire, can you please explain yourself?

Attached: New_Hampshire.png (426x294, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZOhm7qS-AI
youtu.be/o4FwpVC9JVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

it's a shity flyover state, what do you expect

I don't know.

MIDWESTERN CLAY

not really

These trips confuse me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZOhm7qS-AI

Attached: 1504464785945.png (659x609, 66K)

wholesome story
sad to see Wolfman die tho

die

Attached: 1516004182327.png (430x590, 230K)

Oh shit yea I renember him. I actually went to one of those train rides when I was young. You would go on a train, and the wolfman would ride in and out of the bushes and go YAAH! and act all deranged. At one point he was riding a buggy. I was 6 when my parents took me, and I renember being terrified as hell.

Interesting. I wonder how many people are from New Hampshire on bant.

two

flyover state
l
y
o
v
e
r

s
t
a
t
e

Attached: 1503689995188.png (433x500, 13K)

Cool.
Fellow Texan?

I don't think you know what that means

Wildman, not wolfman. Yea, he would bang on the train as it passed by and shit. The one memory that sticks out in my head is me looking out the window, and seeing him riding alongside the train car in the distance. And we were going at a fairly decent speed too. It wasnt slowed down all that much either.

Yea, im in concord rt now.

IS PROOF OF MY FUTURE MIDWESTERN EMPIRE!

Yea, we prefer that tourists buy shit and then git out.

Rad. Texas is great.
Okie doke.

damn straight
people only see your state when flying from canada to the us

Oh shit mind telling me what town? Its ok if you rather not.

I hear its pretty flat out there. Never been farther than florida myself.

Shame to hear of him passing away.

F

Oh heck sorry thought I was replying to the Texan. What's it like in New Hampshire?
The great lone star state.
Depends on where you are in Texas, some it flat but then there is the hill country.

States of your snarkiness will serve as good slave states for "flyover states"

bring it

Attached: 1503690191723.png (457x234, 9K)

I'd really rather not. Significantly less populated than Concord.

Illinois will own your ass. Texas doesnt stand a chance against Midwestern might.

>Thinks Texas can't take the midwest

Attached: Implying.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Lots of hills and trees. Too cold for anything poisonous to really survive up here. Aka no poisinous sneks. We are surrounded by increasingly liberal states. Mosqitos and black flies brutal in summertime. And horse flies hurt like a bitch. Weather changes every few hours. During winter noreasters happen on a bimonthly basis. Icicles can get so big that you are fucked if one falls on your head. Gets muddy in spring. In between winter and spring rain on snow causes shitty atmosphere.

No problem, I totally understand.

Texas cant even defend itself from the cartels. What makes you think it can defend itself against a Midwestern empire?

I live in Hudson.

Thanks for the info.

Oh shit, did your house get hit by the flood?

Cartels would be more powerful than an empire of rural flyover states desu

No I live on a hill but it's windy as fuck outside right now, I think a tree came down somewhere nearby.

>In between winter and spring rain on snow causes shitty atmosphere.
Tons of people love spring but New England has made me fucking hate it. It's so muddy and humid with all the rain and disgusting outside in spring, it's awful. Weather like today makes me wish I was literally anywhere else.

NH is rightful Massachusetts clay

Attached: 1522775671446.jpg (600x600, 39K)

No problem. We also have no income tax, and a state goverment that actually listens to the small local communities that organise and hold town meetings when a decision involving the community needs to be made. (IE building a new library)

I'd rather be part of Maine.

Dont underestimate Midwestern MARTIAL LAW. It would make the drug crackdown supporters in the Philippines look like a bunch of bitches.

Hold up. No income tax? and they listen to the people?

Jesus, I can actually hear the wind outside my dorm window right now.

I was going to say. If that was the case I'd look into moving there, but that is nice either way.

No fugg off masshole

Yes and yes.

My bad, there actually is no income tax as well as sales tax. Still taxes on interest though.

Dont tell the commiefornians, I dont want them treading their bs in here.

You pay for it with awful weather and the complete lack of anything to do, however.

What that's amazing! How can I get laws like that.
How interesting.
Pros and cons.

Its exra comfy if you are inside wrapped in a thick blanket next to a radiator or fireplace while you hear the wind and rain wreaking havoc outside desu.

Get a lot of state legislators. And get a more republic state goverment.

It's pretty in the fall though. Gets a tad boring after 20 years.
I like the morning after a snowfall waking up wrapped in blankets and opening my curtains to see a beautiful cover of snow. Too bad you have to shovel it.

this

I actually want to move farther north once I get out of college, get a cabin in the farthest north/most rural area of nh. Ill do most of my drafting at a home office.

Noted. I will think about these things.
Many things tend to after that amount.

Living on the Connecticut Lakes up in Pittsburg would be pretty comfy desu. I haven't been that far north in a long ass time.

>Too bad you have to shovel it.
We have snowblowers and snowplows too. The state snowplows literally spit out sand in the rear to give cars grip on the ice. Also, they clear out the campus parking lots here with front loaders. Ive climbed snowbanks higher than the dorm halls themselves.

Conneticut is the california of new england. I advise steering clear of the state.

I live on a hill in the woods in the fucking desolate part of town. My driveway is easily 100ft long, not so fun.

this

Attached: meme.jpg (3264x1840, 757K)

How do you guys have snow and we dont?

Attached: 1522897712208-1072631063.jpg (2240x1344, 933K)

oh that image is from like 2 years ago, there's nothing on the ground right now

Ill get you a timestamp ond sec

Attached: 15228982129231985589186.jpg (2240x1344, 814K)

id show you outside my window but its pitch black

im gonna go to bed since i gotta be up at 6am for school. cool meeting someone else from NH on Jow Forums
peace out my dude

thats not texas

Gudnit fren

youtu.be/o4FwpVC9JVM

Delete

Attached: 20171124_192259.jpg (590x456, 54K)

I'm the only Iowan on Jow Forums

Attached: Depressed.jpg (663x579, 36K)

People always want to generalize about Connecticut because it's a tiny state. It's a great place to be rich and a terrible place to be poor. Not a lot more to it than that.

I was the only person from CT but now there's another. Maybe in time

are you a Boisy boy?

Attached: 1485198549274.jpg (205x192, 7K)

>tfw blue collar tier

New Hampshire is a great state. Fuck, their moto is even, "Live Free or Die"

Probably not the best place for you to live then desu.

maybe
yes?

Attached: death god looky.png (184x251, 46K)