How important is cardio while on a cut...

How important is cardio while on a cut? I lift 4 times a week and eat roughly 1000 calories below my TDEE so the cardio shouldn't be all that necessary, right?

Attached: IMG_2491.jpg (513x640, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/beast51.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just do the cardio. It's good for you

Bump

You’re going to have a much harder time burning fat cells heavy in alpha receptors without cardio. You’ll be stuck with love handles.

might be placebo, but I swear I look better/more tone around my abdominal after I HIIT train. lasts for like a day or 2.

Also, just do some cardio, exercise the muscle that keeps all the other muscles going. You'll lean down faster, you'll be more capable, and you'll look better.

Cardio is for manlets. bloatmaxx faggot. Let your genes do the rest.

Attached: nZiTtBQ.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Cardio has so many benefits beyond weight loss. Do it.

Dont fall for the cardio is bad for building muscles meme. As long as you continue to lift heavy it will be fine

medium load farmers walk HIIT is goat

Cardio will make you more shredded. Only need to do like 3 sessions a week to get benefits. I like doing 30 min on the bike post workout. Good sweat.

Why are you faggots so lazy? 20-30 minutes on the treadmill or stationary bike won't kill you. Jesus Christ, no wonder everyone on this board looks like shit.

Attached: disgusted_dubsman.jpg (220x251, 6K)

post body

Cardio is arguably the most important part of cutting.

What's a good way to get into cardio? I should preface this by noting that I am a boomer and a heavy smoker.

Attached: Capture.png (335x553, 247K)

Your turn.

Attached: 12.jpg (1581x2048, 450K)

Attached: 29-5-18.jpg (1256x2344, 345K)

bruh...

Attached: 7a40707216d05160ab98fb527dcfdb06.jpg (1748x944, 219K)

Lookin' good man would love to have you as my little spoon if you're into that.

explain

Yuck. Do your fucking cardio.

Elliptical for 15 minutes after lifting 3 times a week. Boost your time by 5 minutes every week until you hit 30-40 minutes, then work on increasing the resistance once you get there.

Just started lifting about 2 weeks ago. Would 30 minutes of jumproping and jumping Jacks twice a week be enough to get rid of what I have left?

Attached: 20180711_233513.jpg (3024x4032, 2.78M)

Technically not needed to lose weight. But so is going to the gym. If you want to be an above average functionning human being though, cardio is a must do.

Goal body. Height/ weight?

You could definitely get rid of yourself with a jump rope

It's either lose enough fat to be able to see my abs or my life

Attached: Forty_keks.jpg (600x528, 46K)

181cm/93kg

Can you elaborate how that's done? Like specific weights/time under load, to achieve medium load hiit?

bodybuilding.com/fun/beast51.htm

read this

It's almost necessary if you plan to cut for months.You can't keep reducing calories forever,at one point you should be burning more from activities and eating as much as possible.

HIIT everyday x failure

I do cardio 6-7 times a week, swim run and cardio for 1-2 hours at really hight intensity, i eat 1500 kcal daily and lift full body 2 times x week 6 days, should i slow down a bit? I like this way but im afraid of hurting myself of too mych intensity, im 32 yo, im fit and 12% bf want to go down to 10 then bulk

And bike* everything i do is in mountain or beach, nothing in gym, i lift in my home and cardio out

post more cute girls

Attached: 761f149.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

damn u look like shit buddy.
dont cut if theres nothing underneath to cut for.

Attached: Craig_Boone.jpg (800x572, 163K)

>struggling to lose fat after getting strong doing compound lifts for years but not doing cardio. Hit 1.5/3/4/5
>limiting calories. Still nothing
>buddy tells me to stop being a pussy and do cardio
>start doing 20 mins of HIIT after lifting 4x a week.
>proceed to loss 20 pounds in 2 months.

Moral of the story: do the fucking cardio.

I like this

Cardio will save ur life fuck ur short term fitness goals learn to become a cardio freak regardless of ur muscle mass which im assuming isnt extremely off the charts

Cardio trims fat, I don't know why you wouldn't do it if you're cutting since the goal of cutting is to trim fat. That is like saying you wanna bulk, but you don't eat.

>these are the people telling you shaving your chest is for faggots

>Tfw naturally not hairy

I have a happy trail but thats about it

Question for jump rope fags, where do you do it?

If I jump on concrete I start to get pain around my sinuses, looked it up and I'm pretty sure its from repeated impact with a hard surface. Any mats to recommend me?

>mats
Your technique is shit
Keep your ankles/knees loose and don't keep your muscles engaged while landing.
Also warm up before jumping.

All that said, a yoga mat will do, also jump barefoot.

My body itself doesn't hurt, like I said its a pain around my sinus area, like when you get an ice cream headache

whats the best way to do HIIT?

That's bro science dude

Hill sprints

I SAID POST MORE CUTE GIRLS

Attached: 26229397_1515079835279931_7438648668523269192_n.jpg (901x960, 105K)

Attached: 1530893613260.jpg (1597x1266, 395K)

how many seconds should i sprint for? how many reps? 2 or 3 minutes rest between them?

Attached: 1516050227560.jpg (736x736, 86K)

Do cardio you lazy cunt.

whomst?

not very, op

Btfo lmao

go for sprint shred

>Orouboros and tribal tatoos

Can you get any more generic?

I jump rope every workout for ten minutes. Intense but short. Is that enough? I'm trying to gain weight.

keep at it

Attached: 1518634239466.jpg (1049x1076, 213K)

Can you get any more jelly?

Roiding for this

Nope, natty.

My love handles have gone away and all I’ve done was eat in a deficit and lift.

I want to add HIIT to finish the cut but I’m just too lazy and too bored to do it. I need cardio that stimulates me. The only one that would work is BJJ but I can’t afford that right now

Attached: BC3B1274-33D4-4323-9FED-AF8BCC4557AC.jpg (216x472, 32K)

t. Doesn’t know how to count calories

Attached: 52591281-CB4B-46F8-B8BC-BF54E9BC2B90.jpg (320x371, 72K)

Attached: 1504402915189.jpg (1000x1000, 1.38M)

very very nice
nope

Attached: 1531065999500.jpg (1080x1346, 117K)

Very nice. Routine?

Not him, but that's most likely fine. For me personally I measure "acceptable" cardio as a function of your strength (so if you're a big fat fuck power lifter it's different), but as a rule of thumb I think you should be able to run a mile under 10 minutes consistently. If you can do that and all of your lifts are on point, you're in a good spot. It's just an issue I think when you're one of those people that doesn't do ANY cardio or your cardio is like a 5 minute walk on the treadmill at 2.5. Try mixing it up too. I think a little diversity in your cardio is good.

PPLx currently.

Is this all broscience or is cardio actually effective at fat loss outside of it burning calories (which can be achieved by eating at a deficit)?

it's a waste of time unless you actually want to improve your cardiovascular performance
fat loss is about energy deficit and nothing else

500mg test e?

Why wouldn't you just enjoy going for a 30-60 minute walk in the nice summer breeze?

Nope, all I got is a tub of creatine.

can this guy turn his head?

only to check if there's humanity behind him

haha ya totally

Nigger walk 3 miles a day and you should be good.

That chest hair is kind of disgusting, and why is there none inbetween your dick and navel?

How much cardio should be done when bulking compared to cutting?

Attached: 1520499606902.jpg (1068x1056, 797K)

This girl is nothing without her angles and posing. is actually hot.

Run you lazy fuck
Why are you bumping this thread? We already told you to run? But no you just came here to seek validation for your shitty lifestyle. Jog to the fridge youre never gonna make it

the middle girl's smile. oh my god. i think i'm in love.

that dude looks amazing, I would easily roid for that

stupid jealous faggot

That's what I'm saying, i would rather eat less than have to spend an hour on the treadmill

Post body then since you're clearly an expert

Cute young smiling white girl
Her tongue sticking out
Blowjob black belt
I want to see her deep throat my ten inch black cock

> blowjob black belt

I've never heard a more accurate description for that necklace

Do you live in a cave or something? It's been called that for years. And it's called a choker, not a necklace.

wonder how often she runs a gloryhole

stfu whore no one cares what you call it

>mad

I don't agree with this. If you cut for long enough your body will have no choice but to burn through stubborn fat deposits. Cardio is just another tool to break through cutting plateaus.

Cutting gets harder and harder the lower BF% you go but as long as you eat fewer calories than your body needs your fat deposits will shrink. For most people though it will be harder to maintain a caloric deficit while doing lots of cardio.

inb4 starvation mode, bro science nonsense.

Something else to consider is that the leaner you get the more your body will prefer to burn muscle over fat. Getting bellow 10-12% without losing muscle is really difficult without anabolics. Cardio comes in handy there.

>why is there none inbetween your dick and navel
S O Y

I'm at 12.5% BF and I've gone from doing cardio 2-3 times a week to 5-6 times a week to break through a cutting plateau and I think it's just making things harder. Constantly fatigued and crazy hungry all the time. There's no way I can keep it up. Gonna try 4 cardio sessions a week next week.

So maybe more cardio is better for cutting below 12% BF but I don't know how people do it.

Don't be a pussy. I do cardio 6 times a week and I'm not even cutting. It's a matter of adaptation.

>Get out there and lift weights 4 times a week.
>Do cardio 2 maybe 3 times a week.
>Eat lean protein and tons of veggies.
> A snickers bar on tuesdays.
>Run extra hard that day.
>Buy a home gym
>become Shrek
>stop reading and make a logical plan that suits you Gumby.

Tried it on concrete once, got the worst shin splints of my life from it. I decided to buy a cheap puzzle mat from amazon and have been dandy ever since

Attached: E280FFBE-2C0D-4101-8E69-03F37F892B8B-9471-000007DF6DFAC7F3.jpg (1500x947, 146K)

fucking legendary