Kill yourzelf

kill yourzelf

Attached: 1520888491815.png (250x199, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapbeta.playbattlegrounds.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM
soundcloud.com/rhys1000/sets/comfy-playlist-pt-9
exhentai.org/g/704178/54ffa9828c/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonholonomic_system
strawpoll.me/15438000
youtube.com/watch?v=zT8xsCaDNa4
youtube.com/watch?v=pq7xrO2q2yM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hs8oEoLMuE
youtube.com/watch?v=YWYaeGOjGNE
youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZSZFwVqqc
ebay.com/itm/Anime-Dakimakura-Pillow-Case-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Purple-Heart-Neptune-HX019/291988150759?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=50999&meid=fa2f146b3bc84a5fa108e78e5cf1fdc5&pid=100623&rk=4&rkt=6&sd=263506716055&itm=291988150759&_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1
youtube.com/watch?v=7G1Gtk3Ljtw
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yDih3m2ncDTYt0IXvEjGibhPZwYfPH9MMtlCQQHIGng/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anime is degenerate.
Fuck anime.
Kill anime.
Ban anime.
Ignore anime posters.
Hide anime threads
Punch in the face guys who are animewhores irl.
Rape anime fungirls.
Stab anime producers.

The best way to know something about a man - ask him does he like anime?
if he does his estimated IQ is hardly above 86 also he's 110% a virgin.

If you see anime poster know he's either a dumb kid or s dumb poor 30 y.o virgin.
Would you even speak to such degenerate trash?

If you post anime, then go back to:

mapbeta.playbattlegrounds.com/

>kill yourzelf
Stopped reading right there

УК УCCP

he would rather be sucking dick
just to you me

you're mom ghey lole

huh, don't know what this is. Anyone got an archive link?

ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME

What could you possibly find in the archive with that?
What could you possibly do with that phrase?

Typical

I was haikuing

>>

>>
The fuck?

egodystonic

I can't post it because it's the link to a phone app

Just go to nyafuu, paste just the number into the search bar, and hit "go to post number"

content://media/external/file/36720

Attached: SmallTattoo.jpg (613x610, 46K)

Dragon maid is tumblr yurishit made for otakus, get over it.

Stop neglecting self care. Take a hot shower. Put on some clean clothes. Open a window and air out your room a bit. Do what housework you can manage. Blast music that gets you fucking pumped. Go out there and eat life by the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM

What can I say? I nut big. It’s not my job; it’s not my hobby; it’s my life. I nut big whenever I can, wherever I go. Sometimes, I nut on the train. I nut at school, I nut at work. I don’t know much about genetics, but hey, I nut big and that’s all that matters. While your standard nut ranges between 5-10 drops, my record-breaking semen shots have been officially recorded to contain over 500 drops of nut . Yes, I understand - if you’re a small nutter, it may be had to grasp just how much nut can escape my penis. But don’t worry - everyone nuts differently. In fact, I’m nutting on you now. You just don’t know it yet.

A͊͆Ả̢̞ͧ̒̚AÀ̙͍̜̣̼̞̭Ã̰̗̤͇̈̕A̬̟̔̕A̰̣̗͙̾̓̈̊͋̆A̷͖̞͎̖͔̞͛ͩ̋̊ͨ̆Á͇̫͔̫̈ͧ̃̒Å͎͇͈̮̆̒̿̈̊̉Ã̽ͦ͋ͮ͊A̶̞ͮ̇̏A̝̭̟̼͛̈͒Ḁ̴ͦͬͩͯĂ͖̺̰͓̎̽̽̋̄͌A͇̩Aͤ̈́͊Ă̺̦̰̣̝͎͛̿̿͋̿̚A̘̫̫̝̰̞̖A̞̳̼͉̐̾̒̀̉ͩ̀A͚̫͒̏̌̇ͫ͂̀Ḩ̙̪̝͉̗͕͍͆̍ͪͭ̃ͣ̔H͇̙̩͍̊̊̀̀̏ͬH̹ͨͮ͢Hͫ̇͆H͈̣̖͒͂͒͌̾̀ͨ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

soundcloud.com/rhys1000/sets/comfy-playlist-pt-9

Attached: 1521206791480.png (840x490, 24K)

I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter

(OP)
guys its 2018
we need a princess (male)

exhentai.org/g/704178/54ffa9828c/

>neighbourhoodgirls bang on my door
>don't feel like pulling alcohol so I ignore it
>they change tactics and whisper to the door that I'll get kisses if I open it
>I am not so easily rused
>fall back asleep
>have a dream about banging them
>five hours later they come by again and I can't pretend to be away because south park was on
>whatever, liquor store is closed anyway
>admit them to my domicile
>they tell me that I might have been right about a serial killer being afoot in town because one of their friends was abducted for two weeks and won't say what happened
>these are the sort of girls no one would miss anyway, so if my serial killer theory is true, they would be the target.
>Anyway they hang out for a bit and ask awkward questions and pose with my anime mugs for a photo
>they asked who my best friend was and I said by default it has to be them because I have no guests besides when they appear.
>I realize that I never have actually gotten drunk with them, they always show up when I have to go to work or something

I bought some booze to dispense to the one tomorrow, and I'm going to go hang out and watch speed racer and get the full story about her abducted friend. Also I have to drop off a rice cooker

nice blogpost, who wrote it?

Duke Fucking Nukem #[tripcode redacted]
I post as just a regular user a bit and I copy it so I can paste it into the name field without having to look for the trip.

Unpopular state worker becomes butt of many joke. Day after unfortunate tractor accident, comrades from her village place severed arm in unpopular state worker's bed, and wait for morning to laugh. Morning comes and they enter room to find her eating arm. Horror results, because arm is enough to feed three comrades, and she will not share!

>ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME

>
>>ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME

Hibakusha

Aquí está mi gallo de oro, retador de los valientes
al pelear en los palenques es que tiene que ganar

Yo te juego donde quiera porque sé que no te rajas
cuando miran tus navajas les da por cacaraquear.

Es Lorenzo Benavides, para mi el mejor gallero
mi cariño por entero le entregué sin condición.

Y al pelear el gallo de oro lo olvidó la caponera
que se muere donde quiera, a los pies de un espolón.

Aquí está mi gallo de oro dispuesto a rifar su suerte
al puliqué por valiente le quité lo fanfarrón.
aquí está mi gallo de oro, que ya le ha ganado al giro
con quien lo pongan al tiro rifará su corazón.

Aquí está mi gallo de oro, dispuesto a rifar...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonholonomic_system

stop sending pictures of your cock

tell me at least ONE (((1!!!!!!!!!))) fuCKING REASON NOT TO KILL MYSELF???

there is a good reason why it isn't played competitively anymore

Thergothon

strawpoll.me/15438000

8ch is full of pedos

literally nothing
there's nothing in my clipboard
absolutely fuck all

Eh... half the time I set my phone down & chase after my toddler for a while & can't find where I put it lol. It happens so much more now!

don't tell stories like this on Jow Forums
you'll rile up our spaniards

youtube.com/watch?v=zT8xsCaDNa4
that's some nice stuff desu

also don't hang yourself with a belt and a door kids, it doesn't work

Attached: 19047434_389389864839262_538340484_o.jpg (1024x573, 41K)

Tu stultus es.

youtube.com/watch?v=pq7xrO2q2yM

fuck you and your philosophical shit

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hs8oEoLMuE

132 KB

youtube.com/watch?v=YWYaeGOjGNE

thouroughly youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZSZFwVqqc

i remember it being weird though

ebay.com/itm/Anime-Dakimakura-Pillow-Case-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Purple-Heart-Neptune-HX019/291988150759?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=50999&meid=fa2f146b3bc84a5fa108e78e5cf1fdc5&pid=100623&rk=4&rkt=6&sd=263506716055&itm=291988150759&_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1

youtube.com/watch?v=7G1Gtk3Ljtw

GeForce GTX 1050

hate-speech

Anime is degenerate.
Fuck anime.
Kill anime.
Ban anime.
Ignore anime posters.
Hide anime threads
Punch in the face guys who are animewhores irl.
Rape anime fungirls.
Stab anime producers.

The best way to know something about a man - ask him does he like anime?
if he does his estimated IQ is hardly above 86 also he's 110% a virgin.

If you see anime poster know he's either a dumb kid or s dumb poor 30 y.o virgin.
Would you even speak to such degenerate trash?

If you post anime, then go back to:

fanfarrón

(This was not in my clipboard, I'm telling you where your thread belongs.)

Attached: the_ultimate_redpill.jpg (800x529, 36K)

ф

Attached: IMG_5463.jpg (1280x966, 606K)

27.74 KB

The War of the Bucket or the War of the Oaken Bucket was fought in 1325, between the rival city-states of Bologna and Modena. It took place in the region of Emilia-Romagna in northern Italy. It was provoked when Modenese soldiers stole the bucket from a city well, but was really an episode in the over 300-year-long struggle between Guelphs and Ghibellines. Modena won the Battle of Zappolino (the only battle of the war), and the bucket remains in Modena to this day

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yDih3m2ncDTYt0IXvEjGibhPZwYfPH9MMtlCQQHIGng/edit#gid=0

hacked ;)