Should niggers, kikes, spics and faggots be ruthlessly nailed to crosses and set on fire?

Should niggers, kikes, spics and faggots be ruthlessly nailed to crosses and set on fire?

Attached: 1529308137693.png (400x400, 107K)

in some cases yes

No, I don't think they should be.

>Should niggers, kikes, spics and faggots be ruthlessly nailed to crosses and set on fire?
Nah.

that is the fundamentals of christianity, we all belong on the cross and only the blood of christ sets us free

Tripfags should be. Let's start with you.

>Should niggers, kikes, spics and faggots be ruthlessly nailed to crosses and set on fire?
Skip the crucification shit and just blast a bullet through my head.

Yeah. Let's start with you, OP.

Racism to cope with loneliness is the worst, anime being right behind it.

>niggers, kikes, spics and faggots
>blast a bullet through my head
let me guess

you are the faggot?

>let me guess
>you are the faggot?
Nope. Try again.

strange
the others usually are proud of bee ing themselves

What the fuck, I thought Jow Forums was filled with racist white 18-25 year olds

I will get to you first and behead you cartel style, gringo.

Just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean that they should be killed. Grow up.

They should. Yes.

Hello everyone, spic here

going to have to give a hard pass on that, my dude

Why are you posting tis here?

Attached: 1514842010245.jpg (546x700, 79K)

Should anything happen?
The answer is no btw, it's all up to opinion.

>niggers
No
>kikes
If conservative,no.
>spics
No
>faggots
If they don't restrain themselves and have gay sex then yes.

This is a legitimate question. If you met a respectable black person would you have the same impression of them as you would a white person of equal respectability? I completely understand people coming off as "racist" because they say something about a race that is true the majority of the time, but I personally don't understand people who are racist in the sense that they believe the race degrades the individual. I would love to hear any differing opinions and I couldn't give a half of a shit about political correctness btw.

Only whites should be nailed to walls and be used as toilets then after all whites are dead we have a battle royale until there's only one race also all mutts are used as slaves.

If you look at the fags here they just make him the token black guy but still insult and refer to him as a nigger on this board

Attached: 1524157672599.jpg (645x773, 19K)

For a racist of most types, that just can't be helped. There's ideological racists out there like white nationalists and the like who, even if they like a person of a different race, still conceptualize them as an enemy and "degrade" them anyway, because "I must degrade my enemy." There's also what I call the "resentment pattern racist" who will inevitably degrade a person of a race they hate no matter how virtuous. By "resentment pattern" I just mean a person who has had too many bad experiences with individuals of that particular race and has formed a pattern of recognition. Much how someone who has been bitten by a dog several times, especially as a child, will shrink from even the friendliest dog, this kind of person will turn against the members of his hated race no matter their virtue.

The mistake is to imagine that the racism is just a wrap around an open-minded egalitarian liberal which can be quickly peeled with reason; for most this is ingrained instinct, which will at best be restrained by reason.