I wanna tie up a guy and keep him in my basement as a rape toy

I wanna tie up a guy and keep him in my basement as a rape toy.
If I knew I could do that with zero negative consequences, I probably would.
I would torture and rape and abuse him daily as well as obliterate him emotionally until he becomes docile because of Stockholm syndrome and after that I would continue to use him as a sex pet. He would no longer be tied up or caged (except as punishment or occasional amusement) but he would be given very strict rules to be followed 24/7. He would be only allowed to wear just black underwear and nothing else. He would only be allowed to move around the house by crawling on all fours (but may respectfully ask for permission to stand up and walk periodically. And I would give him kneepads, I'm not a monster.) He would be forced to run various errands for me and do humiliating, degrading things for my sexual pleasure, whenever I ask. If he refuses, I waterboard him. If I feel he's been a good boy, I would reward him with cuddles and orgasms (but rarely).
I'd slap him silly, rent him out to my friends and fill him up with water until he begs me to stop. I'd laugh every time he lets out one of his faggoty little yelps and screams, and it would only make my dick that much harder.

Yep, I recon I want me a sex slave.

Attached: perry ropedstuds struggling.jpg (672x372, 50K)

nice.
This comment was made and produced originally by me.

I'm up to this

wjhere are you?

Attached: apu looking.png (657x527, 235K)

USA. Specifically, Arizona.
You?

Attached: aphex pepe.jpg (480x480, 30K)

are you a grill tho
I don't want to be dominated by a man

N-no...I'm a guy.

Wasted digits
Kakaka

Attached: images (2).jpg (290x174, 6K)

I got you with the assist, Johnson
Good bye op

Attached: 5ddwkPj_d.jpg (556x261, 17K)

Are you the dude that wrote about his weird fantasy of taking Chads and locking them up and doing similar things.

>Arizona
Get the fuck out of my state, degenerate.

Sounds like you need to be impaled as soon as you tell all of this to me irl. I have no mercy for any fuckheads nor do I feel remorse for killing them.

You're even so fucking ugly that you need to be killed just for that.

you'd get your ass beat by him you edgy basedboy

>all these normies getting angry and edgy fantasy thought-crimes
lmao

>note to self:
>replacing the "o" with a zero doesn't bypass the filter

You're gonna be the first person I kidnap and rape.

Reeiko is that you?

Nope. I'm not into feminization.
Just the humiliation aspect of things.

>rent him out to my friends
why is it that even in your gay fantasy you're still a fucking cuck

Nope. That must've been a different guy.

Normies

Wrong. You will be the first fuckhead who I impale. I'm also sure that your dick gets that much harder when you're seeing the pole approaching, knowing that it will soon pass all of your vital organs sliding along your spine, coming out of your mouth, while you slowly wither away during several days.

And the whole thread is ruined. Goddamn. In hindsight of course this could have only been written by a guy. No girl is this amazing.

Attached: 1500944687346.jpg (441x484, 46K)

BRAINLESS RETARDS >stupid edgy shit: Oooooohhhhh.... I want to t-t-t-t-torture and r-r-r-r-rape someone. I AM SO SPECIAL!!! And extraordinary!!! Makes my dick diamonds too! Oooooohhhh.....
>me: Wanting to do that makes you FILTH I AM GOING TO TORTURE AND KILL. I also will film it and spread that all over the dark web. As that is the only thing filth of your kind deserves.
>stupid edgy shit: YOU NOOORRRRRRRRRRRMIEEEEEEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You seem angry.
You're not angry, are you?

Attached: smug painting.png (500x403, 110K)

rape is bad :(
how dare :'(