Does pussy taste good?

Does pussy taste good?

Attached: 1530955079118.webm (480x848, 1.22M)

kiss yourself and tell us

does fish taste good or rotting blood?

depends on the pussy but usually yes

brutal banter m8

Clean vagina that has no bacterial or pH balance issues tastes basically neutral. A very slight flavour that varies girl to girl.

It depends on if you like the taste of salty milk and pennies.

good/clean pussy doesnt taste like much but you dont eat pussy for the taste you do it to warm up the girl and feel her body wriggle and squirm

>good/clean pussy doesnt taste like much but you dont eat pussy for the taste you do it to warm up the girl and feel her body wriggle and squirm
This.

Nearly every pussy I've ever licked either had a slight 'tang' to it or tasted like nothing. I've only tasted one which was a little odorous and even then it was mild.

the pussy itself doesnt taste like anything, it's the wetness that has all the taste. I've only ever done it with my current gf so I only have one reference but to me it tastes somewhat lemony, if that makes sense. It's has a very gooey texture to it but, to me at least, its extremely enjoyable. But both of us only enjoy it when she's laying on her back because if I do it from behind then my nose gets in her asshole which is insanely uncomfortable for the both of us.

Only if you`re horny

lol how many women have you had

Tasting pussy gives you throat cancer.

It's not terrible. Kind of tangy I guess.

Always tasted like an armpit to me. Not a fan. And the women had good hygiene

11 posts in and we have our first throat cancer cope post. Next will be someone (maybe the same one) telling us that only fags eat pussy (like that makes any kind of sense).

You lick the clit you retards not jam your tongue in the hole.

Attached: 144.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

you only start out by licking the clit, my girlfriend explicitly told me her favorite thing about being eaten out is having my tongue in her hole as she orgasms.

Then use your fingers dumbass

What have you put in your mouth if you think that's what pussy tastes like

this video is so fucking unsatisfying i literally had to pause it

nothing maybe salty skin but even then it's lacking an open gash

Most girls I've been with enjoy both, citing that they feel very different but comparably wonderful. Tongue-fucking is also easier (or at least more comfortable) than clit-licking if you're 69ing.

did i say fingers or tongue, you fucking troglodyte? think before you fruitlessly attempt to make yourself sound assertive because you only sound like an overly aggressive prick, go fuck your mother.

He's just spewing sour grapes because he's last direct contact with a vagina was the day he was born.

fuck you you piece of shit delet this immediately how fucking dare you

Attached: 1527818056683.png (633x758, 30K)

>the internet man was mean again today

Yes.
For the most part.
I only got my tongue pierced because I love it.
You might eat one that tastes like a little slice of heaven pie but then you might eat one that tastes and smells like kipper even after it's just been washed.

It's not cope.
It's a scientific fact.

Does anyone have a fucking source on OP? I need to fap to it.

>It's a scientific fact.
Yes it's a scientific fact that it might, in a minuscule number of cases, elevate the risk for certain types of cancer; just like countless other things which people do every day.

Ain't it caused by HPV? The only issue here is that you're fucking with a roastie.

Why is it so important to have sex. I'm a girl and I don't even care about it.

If your gf is a slut.

from all my experiences it tastes fucking awful
t. autistic chad

God I want to know oregano senpai...

not really. ass tastes way better.

Why are you asking me? The sour grapes guy that I was referring to is clearly the one who thinks it's important.

Do girls never shower where you live?

Why are you guys so interested in sex though.

If the girl is healty then yes. If she is not healthy then no. At least tha is what people that I have talked to say.

I mean how are you striking out. Are you even striking out with fat girls? How is it the men on here can find anyone to have sex with. I just don't understand how you couldn't know what a girl tastes like.

Because it feels amazing; physically, mentally, and emotionally.

But user, I think I had sex once but I don't know because I can't feel anything with my chinchin. It didn't feel like anything emotionally, mentally, or physically.

I believe you; but you're the exception and not the norm.

I've sucked three pussies and found it rather enjoyable. Especially 69 position

if its clean its just a rather neutral, fleshy taste, contrary to the virgin fantasies here are saying

I don't know, but I had a really hot dream where I ate out a femanons pussy. I guess it was because I got a reply from a femanon they day before which made me feel all warm inside.

>Tfw no girl to eat out

I'm sorry user, but it's best to deal with fantasies now instead of to keep building them up and up.

Have you guys ever tounged an asshole? That's my face tbhf

Nope I ate out my first gf and decided I'd never do it again. It's not that gross but it's definitely not pleasant.

Oh god i love this board sometimes, the micro agressions are perfect

It's the implications of not having sex.
If a guy is a virgin it's possible it's by choice (not likely) but in reality it means they're
>ugly
>born with defect
>have bad hygiene
>have a bad personality/bad attitude
>have no interests/are boring
>have nothing to offer anyone
And that pretty much says to guys that there is something wrong with you and that no one wants you, and that's a bad feeling for anyone to have.