R9K COMFY NIGHTLY THREAD

Share with us your thoughts. Are you smoking right now? Are you drinking? Doesnt matter, you are welcomed here!

spent 10 minutes finding the perfect pic edition

Attached: ztJkebi.png (456x593, 601K)

am not comfy boys

Attached: 1525876606686s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Nothing much user, im drinking a warm coffe and cuddling my blanket in front of my PC while listening to Chris Travis Waterwold album..
i dont care what others think, its a chill album boys

how are you not comfy? whats wrong?

I'm not comfy at all. My testicles and ureter are in pain for over a month and the doctors can't find a reason why it's like that, and 2 days ago I got into my second car crash because of some normie faggot who was too busy looking at his phone. My anxiety attacks and nightmares are more frequent than usual now but at least I have water.

Attached: 1529424905457.jpg (500x500, 26K)

I just downloaded a whole folder of Spiderman photos I tried to get more by advertisingy Spidey thread in that shit orbiting thread but it didn't work at all also please give me more spideys

Attached: downloadfile-20.jpg (474x339, 15K)

I feel happy, today's a good day!

i finished all my food and i got nothing to do. also i my right eye is bloodshot and idk why

I recommend you vodka and coca cola, user.

ive got no food left, idk what to do and my right eye is bloodshot idk why.

But I'm afraid of alcohol and sugar makes my anxiety attacks much worse.

Attached: Kumiko.gif (792x445, 1.29M)

I hate the population of this new Jow Forums i rather have threads about seagull guy again than reading what some 20y.o kids have to say

the guy that keeps making junglefever threads is annoying

*sips Monster energy drink*

i hate them too, trap posting and brooke threads..
i miss the feel threads.I find the boomer meme amazing tho, it reflects on the population.

after i woke up i spent 5 hours lying in bed and eventually managed to get up. turns out my dad knew about me being depressed but seems to not really care about it.
drinking beer rn, had a comfy convo in a daytime drinking thread a few days ago

other than that i am ok

I'm mildly tired from staying up all night playing Heavy Rain. I didn't really enjoy it; it felt more like I was watching a movie than playing a game. Speaking of rain, it's nice and drizzly outside, which gives me a break from the horrible heat. I'm gonna brew up some green tea and then maybe later take that midnight stroll that I've been putting off.
Sounds nice nonnie. Enjoy yourself.
If I could telepathically heal your junk, I would. I hope it's nothing serious. And fuck morons who check their phone in the middle of traffic. Try some chamomile tea, it might help your nerves.
Sorry, I'm fresh out of Spideys. Good luck on getting them.
That's great, brah! Have a good one!

Attached: 1516756366956.jpg (1292x954, 923K)

phoneposter here
im thinking about all the times i fucked up in my life.
i feel like i will never be somebody

Comfy contribution. I started drinking at 11:00am today everybody. I drank Tennessee Honey

Attached: 1501285061985.jpg (1800x1205, 601K)

I desire to live in a house so incredibly fucking bad. Right before enrolling in college, my life's ambition was to help make computers understand human language. I graduated from college 2 years ago and now my only desperate desire is to live in a house so I can be at least somewhat insulated from the festering scum of the world for at least a couple hours each day after work

Attached: 1503755106183.jpg (1024x683, 300K)

Oh fuck dude, i cant drink Whiskey, it makes me want to vomit. Jack Daniels made me hate whiskeys.

feels good man, its 3 am and im planning to smoke from the hookah

What the fuck happened to r9k?
I used to post here between 1-5 am, and now everyone is asleep??
fucking normie invasion

On heroin for the second time. Comfy is an understatent. Its more comfy than anything else ive ever experienced. All my problems have just vanished

I've been drinking too much alcohol in the past number of weeks/months and I want to replace it for a while with something that's not harmful or addictive. What is there that's like that? I've heard that smokers trying to quit can chew sunflower seeds instead of smoking, is there an alcohol equivalent of that?

Attached: 1531270373767.jpg (960x956, 51K)

I looked for a decent thread in the back of the catalog to bump and this one is pretty good

tonight im living in my comfy synthwave / cyberpunk dreamworld, kissing her in the rain under the neon lights and riding in my ferrari out of the city toward the beach and taking cyber-drugs and snuggling until sunrise

the megalopolis is at war with the robots, and there is a lot of rioting in the pleasure districts right now. but we just go to her apartment on the 532nd floor and sleep in our neural nets together

Attached: 4559496b19736577a34ed7a8b90da0c1.jpg (736x736, 63K)