Dinner thread

Share what you ate for dinner anons? Make me feel better for my unhealthy choices.

Attached: 0FFB8FB2-8392-46AC-A1EF-8FDF1F506098.jpg (1137x639, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL260BDC4AA05FCCA6
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0Bd69cY0U&list=PL260BDC4AA05FCCA6&t=0s&index=38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had two cold(grilled) brats and a can of beer

i couldn't afford to buy food so i boiled hot water and got some tomato ketchup packets in it to make soup. it wasn't that bad but some of the tomato sauce globbed together.

Attached: 5246542362462462.jpg (720x1280, 107K)

that looks really nice user, did you make it all?

Thank you! Yeah, the pizza was boxed and the salad was ready but I added feta cheese and greek dressing. This sweet curry sauce I got was the cherry on top for the pizza. I just started living alone so shit is tough for me.

That is really sad user, I hope some money comes your way... did you try your local soup kitchen or food bank. I used to volunteer at the soup kitchen.

called local charity and said im not priority case and nothing available, they said ask friends or family but have none. its ok though.

i had pea and potato enchiladas :D

Attached: Enchiladasinpan+sauce+cheese;Cooked+ Lettuce + Sourcream + Ranchero Sauce.jpg (3024x4032, 1.88M)

supermarket sushi like the weeb I am desu.

Those olives? I recommend using spinach next time.

>Yeah, the pizza was boxed

Make your own. It's easy. Buy the dough, split in two, make two thin crusts.

>enchiladas
holy shit i just searched them up and they sound nice af, i'd replace the potato with meat but together they sound nice as hell!

Gonna make some rice and put some manwhich stuff in it. I just mix whatever random crap I have with rice or ramen and call it a day.

Just got my wisdom teeth pulled m8's. Ice cream and overcooked ramen is heaven.

Attached: IMG_3759[1].jpg (3264x2448, 2M)

It was spinach and red onions, yeah I think I will just make my own next time, that way I can pack more veggies in.

Did you wash it all down with some Watson 749s too? That would be the ideal conclusion.

Eat Yoghurt. Greek Yoghurt is great.

That's what you get for being a NEET lmao.

>had bacon and eggs on that keto diet

Attached: let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies.png (704x716, 408K)

A youtuber named Scooby has a series of simple meals to prepare on his channel. They're great for Robots and people who want quick 5 minute meals. But thy're also healthy.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL260BDC4AA05FCCA6

This one is my favorite:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0Bd69cY0U&list=PL260BDC4AA05FCCA6&t=0s&index=38

Attached: mpv-shot0649.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

lmao not a neet, just a poor fag trynna get a job. just this week was a bit rough.

Crumbed fish, green beans and a glass of cheap wine.

lmoa NEETs can afford food you know ?

t.1000$ NEET