How do you even argue with incels? They cant even begin to comprehend the fact that they might be wrong...

How do you even argue with incels? They cant even begin to comprehend the fact that they might be wrong. All their responses are more or less "muh le kope"

Attached: images (3).jpg (386x381, 13K)

Robots are better then incels. Can't explain why.

Incel culture is about leg pulling
>if I cant get laid neither will you
>well she will leave you for chad
>she's using you for betabux after riding chads

because robots are cute sadbois who the right girl will pick up, dust off and turn into a man, incels are scummy assholes with hearts filled with hate who should just be put down

Attached: pepe (61).jpg (316x202, 15K)

I like how as the 80/20 rule became more known feminist created this word to shame anyone shining light on the harsh reality of female nature.

Keep white knighting though, I'm sure she will only love you.

Because they aren't wrong. Your success with woman is largely based on genetics. They bring stats, data,and evidence to the table while normies bring anecdotes.

Attached: 8dd2aded9810794c1db2c5b47b0bc6060d0562585fa95371678abfb675ccc9f9.png (1700x958, 201K)

Robots do this to. Chad complaining was a very common thing as was Women hate. Though it had a funny side to it.
Robots are bitter broken people. my only friend was a robot.I really enjoy him and miss him.
Lame.

Im no white knight, I dislike roasties but the whole idea of i should just give up on everything because I wasn't born as a 9/10 bronze god is absurd to me.

well i suppose you could try and have an argument based on logic and not hope like the incels do.

>robots are cute sadbois
wow, it actually happened.

>Can't explain why.
Because the only difference between them is that incels are honest.

Also tindr just something where ugly women go to fuel their ego. If you're not attractive then you need to work harder as compensation, gymcelling, getting extreme hobbies, developing an interesting personality(lol) and getting talented at something

>the whole idea of i should just give up on everything because I wasn't born as a 9/10 bronze god is absurd to me.

Of course its absurd. Don't give up if thats's what you want, just don't blame incels for not wanting to go through hell just to get laid.

The problem isn;t that its impossible to get laid, its the amount of effort it takes as a beta male to have any success.

its not just the effort to get success, but to actually keep it.

>How do you even argue with incels?
It's very difficult to argue with someone who is right.

Looks like the type of incels you deal with are different. Just lonely and sad people who want to be left alone

The one's I encounter are constantly bitter and fawning over roasties, keep telling me its over for me and everyone

i don't try to argue others into realizing they're hopeless lol, i try to argue that i'm hopeless. sometimes i agree in anothers admitted hopelessness, but i never try to make an incel out of anyone.

>keep telling me its over for me and everyone
Well if you are an average or below male they aren't really that wrong.

arguing with an incel is like arguing with a person who has a terminal illness and telling them how they should feel because you know better.

Don't listen to them. There is hope if you are willing to bust your ass and fail a lot.

except it's a terminal illness you're often contributing to if you're one of the people who argues against incels.

I had an incel phase as well. If 5 is considered average I'd put myself at 6, 7 is where attractiveness starts but Im very insecure about my height(5'8) and the fact that my 4 year younger brother is 6'1 doesn't make it easy

>They cant even begin to comprehend the fact that they might be wrong.
ironic statement, im not a robot though, but i'm going to go on a limb and assume you're a normalfag

news flash, a lot of people can't ever comprehend that they might be wrong.

omfg, are you one of the actually picky motherfuckers everyone says we are?

>constantly bitter
most people are bitter about something, the difference is normal people tend to have spouses to talk about their troubles to or otherwise some other support network.
All most of us have is this board.

>Robots are happy being NEETs
>Cyborgs try to escape NEETdom and become a normie
>Incels just complain

I've found dumbing down to what feels like middle school levels is the only way to get these people to listen to anything outside of their comfy.jpg zone

No, I just want my looks match. Hell I'd even settle for a 4 or 5 but even women here are taller than me

>and I'm just new as fuck

dude i wanna fucking kill you.

>The one's I encounter are constantly bitter and fawning over roasties, keep telling me its over for me and everyone
Those are the gay and trap shills. They moved in here a couple of years ago and haven't quit since.

>5'8
>6/10
user, delusion isn't healthy

Choke me hard daddy, I've never actually been complemented by a women in my life though

6/10 face, if you mean over all then. Im a 5 and if you judge by dutch standards then a 4. Gym is my only salvation

Wow arguing semantics again. Incel is just a normie word used to attack the virgins on this site. Cant call anyone a normie though even though this website is gaining traffic and less and less people are aware of the basic memes.

>small sample size indicative of anything
About 157 million women in the US
As of 2017 there were about 46 million users on tinder
As of 2018 there are about 10 million users on okcupid

Let's assume that even half of those 157 million women are at least a 5
We're left with about 78 million.
Let's also assume that since there are more guys on tinder than girls(let's assume 60:40) that 46 million becomes 18.4 million
Lets also assume the 10 million on okcupid becomes 4 million

Do you mean to tell me 22.4 million woman, not even half of the population of women in the US, is a good sample size to represent the 78 million (157 million) women in the US?

Attached: 1528499389853.jpg (350x350, 40K)

You don't.

You let them live the hell-world they've created for themselves, suffering every day

LET GOD SORT THEM OUT

Attached: 1529723291315.jpg (701x692, 87K)

Its you who cant accept you might be wrong. Until you actually try to look at the world from our point of view you will never understand our critiques of the existing social order. Your misunderstanding is the fruit of your ignorance and your unrealistic belief that everyones experiences are the same as yours

>Do you mean to tell me 22.4 million woman, not even half of the population of women in the US, is a good sample size to represent the 78 million (157 million) women in the US?

uuhh, yeah? Hell those are better odds than most statistics.

>You don't.
>You let them live the hell-world they've created for themselves, suffering every day
Yea, I've pretty much giving up trying to pull their heads out of the sand because they've become so rotten that it's more fun to just watch them suffer.

>He thinks 22.4 million isnt a good sample size
Im actually in awe, how do you go through life being this braindead

ITT: incels complaining about incels and calling each other incels

Shut up you incel!

>78 million women
>22 tinder women
>Not even half of original number
>Good sample size

Attached: Zeta-Thumbs-Up.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

>arguing about what a robot is
LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY the STUPIDEST FUCKING THING YOU CAN DO.

The word DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING. Literally EVERYBODY just defines it to include themselves and NOBODY better off. If you think you're a "robot" and then you bitch about "incels" then you're a FUCKING NORP. Get the FUCK out of here with this 75 IQ yabo FILTH. I'm posting scat because you dense fucking TOOLS deserve it.

Attached: sample_b64796a681708017dcf436297893deb4.jpg (850x1088, 183K)

>Tinder women are different in any way from regular women
Prove it
>Still insisting over 22 million isnt a good sample
Bruh most good samples dont even hit 1 percent of the measured population

You're as bad as Jow Forumstards who don't know how to read inner city crime stats

im prob categorized as one. i just stopped trying after too many failures and missteps.

lets not bring race into this

Just dont reply if youre going to leave all my points unaddressed. I accept your concession.

The question isn't the raw size (which is more than sufficient) it's whether it's a representative sample.

but will you accept my love?

Attached: __mizuhashi_parsee_touhou_drawn_by_shibasaki_shouji__62742e58f633cf89a34995f2d4c453e2.jpg (450x900, 415K)

lynch yourself nigger, your love is as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

niggers commit 53% of violent crime, prove this statement incorrect.

Who gives a fuck? Its obvious to anyone who isn't retarded or blue pilled as fuck that the game is rigged in favor of a select group of men and most woman.

Attached: 51MNH1LF22L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 43K)

whites start 90% of global wars, prove this statement incorrect

Incels are brainlets who believe any meme graphs or made up "studies". Actual facts make them angry and retreat into their shell of denial.

Replace terminal illness with self-imposed mental block and you're right. You cannot argue with an incel because he chose to be that way and doesn't want to change.

nice cope, OP

whites win 90% of global wars, prove this statement incorrect

I'm sure they will change their minds once you show them the "girls love short guys with small dicks" graphs and studies.

the studies aren't made up though, what claim do you have to them being made up? they have sources in the very graphs half the time and the other half we all already know where it came from and can show you if you ask. this is why you people will never convince incels of anything btw, you can't argue with someone without taking what you're arguing about seriously.

Those last two are true like 95% of the time.

>whites win 90% of wars

Yea. Against themselves

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjmmjDhCoXZJUcxBDl2aBUDBIUMpkA3X367bxLjWJCM2wZ6ow6LA.jpg (337x150, 9K)

The "source" is usually an incel blog which doesn't have any scientific approach or source data. But incels are scientifically illiterate which is why they believe it.

hmm whites are superior then why did russia looks to nips? hmmm

Attached: Russo-Japanese-War-historum-758x381.jpg (758x381, 99K)

But incels are usually normal height or tall and with average dicks?

hmm whites are superior then why did italians lose to spear chucking undeveloped africans hmm

Attached: ethiopia-p3a.jpg (635x279, 59K)

>Those last two are true like 95% of the time.

Yeah. Why else would "have a job" be a prerequisite for having a gf? Woman need to feel compensated for their pussy.

>italians
>russians
>white
really activates my almonds

Attached: 1495515519151.jpg (400x331, 60K)

hmm why have america been fighting the same sand niggers for nearly 20 years despite having better technology? hmmm

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2048x1365, 758K)

>America
>White
Stop this meme

>this is why you people will never convince incels of anything btw, you can't argue with someone without taking what you're arguing about seriously.

The problem with normies is that they rely entirely on the punchers chance theory to try to convince incels to step into the ring and try. Its like trying to tell an average Joe he can beat prime Mike Tyson simply because 1 punch can end a fight, while ignoring the huge gap in skill level and experience.

No, it's like telling an incel to leave the basement and go to the gym where he can train. And the incel replies he doesn't want to fight Mike Tyson and refuses to leave the basement.

And it is a representative sample. Tinder is what happens when female sexual nature is unconstrained. Thats also why women are all whores in college even if they werent before

>Why else would "have a job" be a prerequisite for having a gf?
Ok, so you know how incelbots frequently deride women for being too superficial and then turn around and say that they'd never date a fattie? Then someone calls them out on it and they talk about how it's not the fact that they're fat but WHY they're fat: because they have no control and don't take care of themselves and so on? This is actually legit reasoning.

Well, it's the same thing with NEETs. If you're living like a parasite, the problem isn't that you have no job; it's WHY you have no job: because you're a selfish and lazy sack of shit with no self-respect.

Horale stop baiting vato I will destroy every possible debate you want to make against incels

Attached: 289e5d500a9e49b5afd653c5b1e357ca--fans-sports-soccer-fans.jpg (236x330, 20K)

>Well, it's the same thing with NEETs. If you're living like a parasite, the problem isn't that you have no job; it's WHY you have no job: because you're a selfish and lazy sack of shit with no self-respect.

No. Pretty sure its the money. You could be a lazy sack of shit who just inherited the money or won the lotto and it would have the same effect.

You don't. Memecels will literally never change their mind. It's like they think they're the only ones to ever experience loneliness or isolation.

People who are independently wealthy fit the literal definition of NEET but you know damn well that's not the kind of people that are being referred to when that term is used. Stop being a pedantic autist.

This. Memecels make the average poster here look like James Chadington Bond.

Really illuminating comment on your part. The normie telling a robot/incel to just be himself and improve is in fact very similar to telling an average Joe he could beat Mike Tyson if he just trained hard enough. In both scenarios, the advice is utter bullshit and completely ignores half of the picture.
Every gene in Mike Tysons DNA has built him to be a killing machine. If you dont have the type of makeup he does you have a lot of ground to cover in the training room to best him. For your average Joe, the gap is simply too wide. He could train 10 hours a day and still get KOd in one punch.
Its the same for robots and incels. It may help to an extent to lift, learn game, and develop hobbies, but youre completely ignoring nature if you think thats a panacea. Nature is as important as nurture, and most posters here are too far gone to derive any real benefit from what you advocate. No amount of lifting fixes short. No amount of game fixes ugly. Buying expensive clothes wont make introversion, anxiety, and mental disorders/illnesses go away. The game is rigged. You can only determine your own standing to a certain point. But just like you cant turn a whore into a housewife, you usually cant turn a robot into a normie.

Attached: 0C6914FF-045C-4FB9-B4F9-1AC63134299E.jpg (1440x1080, 158K)

You are comparing beating Mike Tyson to getting a girl. How retarded do you have to be to even think of that comparison?

>I'll never be Hugh Hefner that's why I will never talk to girls and shut myself in the basement

How do you reason with someone who values sex as the defining value in life?
Chasing sex is a waste of time for what is merely minutes of pleasure. Get over yourself you stupid faggot.

>You are comparing beating Mike Tyson to getting a girl. How retarded do you have to be to even think of that comparison?
This is why youll never understand us. You dont even try. For us, getting a girl is precisely like beating Mike Tyson in a boxing match. Its just something foreign and unimaginable to us. Thats how far apart we are. We may as well be different species.

>How do you reason with someone who values sex as the defining value in life?

This I agree with. Incels are right about lookism and hypergamy, but are too blinded by the religion of sex to see an alternative path.

If you're too short to play basketball, play football. If you're too ugly for sex, become a monk.

>merely minutes of pleasure
You're doing it wrong.

all i can say to this is we were all raised to hope for an expect love. we need to drastically change how we treat our kids if we want some of them to grow up okay with not being good enough for sex. especially when they are otherwise functional for it just don't have good enough faces, that shit drives you mad.

Its easy to dismiss sex like that if youve experienced it. Incels are immersed in a culture that worships sex above all else and ostracizes those who cant get it. Incels obsession with sex is just a reflection of societys obsession. Some incels can get over it, others cannot

Minutes, hours, regardless its a waste of time.
Go be the best person you can be. Learn to surf. Skate. Write. Direct a movie. Fight in MMA. SOMETHING.
Build yourself up because that is the person you will live with all of your life, not some woman who could leave you at the changing of her emotions.

>regardless its a waste of time.
If that makes you cry less, I won't argue.

>Go be the best person you can be. Learn to surf. Skate. Write. Direct a movie. Fight in MMA. SOMETHING.
You can do all of those things and still have amazing hot sex on a daily basis.

>and ostracizes those who cant get it.
It really doesn't. It ostracizes you for the same reasons that you can't get sex, not BECAUSE you can't get sex.

Potato, potato. The point is being unfit for sex and being unfit for society are basically seen as the same thing and have the same criteria.

so what are you doing in your life to follow this advice?

I think a lot of these guys just need something else to validate them. A talent or skill they can be praised for, family they can help, friends they can take on the world with. You can't rely on woman to validate you because they come and go.

Working out, got a new job, spending time at the beach mentally relaxing. Nature is a great means of both meditation and self reflection.

>cry

See man, you're bitter. You've made sex the be all, end all, and anyone who says otherwise is crying. Let it go man. Its not worth tearing others down.

To prove them wrong you just have to give them what they want. Buy them a hooker, force them to have sex. The bitterness would still exist. Get a stacy through hypnosis to fuck them, the bitterness would still exist.

We'd have bought a hooker it a long time ago but that's not what we long for isn't it

It's affection, the feeling that someone in this world gives a damn about us and considers us special without some kind of obligation that compels them to do so (Unlike families, to the people who have functional families). And by feeling special i have to say that some of us have lowered our standards: Not even a loving cute gf, no; one drunk random girl in a bar that wanted to fuck us would be fine: it's getting someone's attention anyway, even if it's just one night's fuck.

I'm an incel and the thing is, we're wrong, we're the problem. We're depressed and we've only got ourselves to blame for that

But it's easier to put the blame on someone else

Both my parents were poor when they married. Like, dirt poor. My mom had a business a few years ago, and now she's going to college. At this point, my dad could never compete with the money my mom's going to make. Granted, he spent the last 18 years of his life providing for the family doing backbreaking labor, but that doesn't change the previous fact. And my parents' relationship couldn't be better.

How about you try hard at going to sleep and tell me how that works for you.

Falling in love and falling asleep are similar. You usually need to be in the right situation to fall asleep. You're tired, you're somewhere comfortable, and you're not trying to stay awake. You usually need to be in the right situation to fall in love. You're interesting, you're somewhere sociable, and you're not trying hard to be liked or to not be embarrassed.

FINALLY someone admits what's what.