/Drunk/ Thread

What are you drinking, Jow Forums? How was your week? What are you doing while enjoying some nice, sedative alcohol?

I'm having pic related with some Dr. Pepper and playing Dark Souls

Attached: 1525724767765.jpg (413x1100, 272K)

I drank with friends, then other friends came over to play vidya
I drank again after a while and now I feel like I'm about to puke, fucking hell
But at least my weeb friend wants to drink again next Friday, I really love him in a non-gay way, he understands me so well

Attached: candace.jpg (798x635, 241K)

i just ordered some chinese and its coming with like 6 cans of ginger ale i can mix with rum i have at home since i didnt feel like going out to buy anything

Ran out of whiskey with no money for more!!!!
Nothing to calm my nerves now.

I just finished a tall boy of MGD. Getting ready to break out a six pack of pic related. I'm listening to hardbass and browsing here right now. After this, I'm going to finish Bloodstained on nightmare mode.

Attached: beer.jpg (225x225, 15K)

what goes with vodka, sick of drinking it straight. btw i only have apple juice and la croix

Attached: 8817183227934.png (246x344, 48K)

Fanta/sweet juice in general. Basically everything that masks the hideous taste of alcohol

Ginger beer or ale goes great with it. Otherwise, try and mix it with what you have. Throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

got drunk and tried to hang myself today (see, had everything in order and the rope around my neck, but kept freaking out when my vision started to go dark and stood up). spent the rest of the day getting drunker and playing guitar hero. might try again tomorrow. how about you.

saw a documentary about this African village that makes liquor out of bananas, now I want to try it but I could not find anything similar in any store.

Apple Juice wouldn't be that bad with it

For me, it's the Jack and coke.
Orange juice.
Tomato juice and Tabasco sauce.
Pretty much any other juice as well.

Attached: jack-daniels.jpg (800x800, 73K)

Fuck man, I hope you manage to get yourself out of the dark place you're in. If not, then see you in hell I guess.

Yo make a new OP about that in you won't get a serious response ITT but you need help

Had a slightly shitty week. Dislocated my kneecap on Monday but then had it pop back in when the medics came. Drinking some beer and browsing Jow Forums in my dark ask room

drinking wine and shit posting what else does life have to offer

not him, but none of the threads I have made in the past there have gotten more than a few replies.

You need to bump it sometimes, it's one of the more inactive boards

Do bump it but I don't think thats the problem, it seems people in the board go there primarily for relationship problems.

it is a relashionship man, an interdimensional relationship between you, your ego, , god and the universe. seriosuly if they dfont regonize that its on them.

Attached: 1524377268887.jpg (1280x1122, 255K)

the thing is, i don't think i can be happy despite everything. i have no ambitions or real desires. i don't care about much of anything. i have no skills or anything. i will be unloved and likely amount to nothing. i just want to go to sleep. if i had everything i wanted, i'm sure i would still want to die.
so in short, i suppose i'll see you in hell. when i meet you there, we should conquer hell and make it a place for all whole humans

Jow Forums is a normalfag board. i don't think i'm special or that i'm the only one who feels like this, but i doubt anyone would relate there. for them, when they give the advice to "just choose to be happy", they're being legitimate. because that's literally all it took for them. because all their problems were external
mine are internal, and i don't care, i just have to burn. i live the life i deserve

Imma be real with you chief, there are like 10 active suicidal/depressed threads on there at a given time. Even I ignore those threads a lot of the time.

If you don't get enough replies, try reposting later with a different image, title, or wording.

Attached: 1501330763855.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

Preferably the coldest layer of hell. My midwestern ass can't handle temperatures above 60.

Jow Forums is only partially normalfag. For every normie bitching about his girlfriend or his job there are a bunch of depressed people who want to know le meaning to life or some 22-y/o NEET who needs career advice. There's actually some smart people on there who give good advice if you don't go posting there thinking so narrowmindinded.

Bumping for all my /drunk/ robots

I have mixed, pear-peach la croix, apple juice and vodka. It is dece actually bertty gud

ginger beer and lime

That unironically sounds bretty good

Another bump friends

who /actually likes bud/ here?

Am i forever doomed to be a pleb boomer?

Vodka with energy drinks is good

I used to but then I started getting panic attacks. Consider yourself lucky for presumably not getting any.

budweiser is dece i prefer coors banquet, the champagne of beer

Rock&rye and World of Warcraft 'cause I love me some escapism... Been beating myself up all week over all the things I should have said to my recent ex-gf. So, typical week...

Attached: hochstadters-slow-and-low-rock-and-rye-whiskey__99520.1387652354.380.500.jpg (380x380, 41K)

I've been drinking beer for the last 9 hours, it's 5am right now. I should probably go to bed but alcohol gives me energy like it's an energy drink.

I like Bud. Bud Light is pisswater, but I often indulge in 40s of Bud

Drank a little bit more than half a bottle of Jim Beam along with many Bud Lights. Feeling pretty good right now.

Attached: 1301254519448.jpg (288x306, 10K)

I like budweiser, never tried Bud Light. But fuck it, I'm also the kind of faggot who likes PBR.

>tfw you don't have access to alcohol because you're an 18 year old loser with no friends to get any from, and you don't want to go steal you dad's shitty pisswater beer AGAIN because you don't want his blood pressure level to hurt him more due to stress but you are deep down a depressive binge drinker in the making whose entire family has a problem of some sort with it and consumes it around you often

Fuck me man

Attached: 1505686020737.jpg (600x596, 165K)

new drinker here, what beers are the best? I don't want anything too bitter.

Why not just ask your old man? I was "lucky" enough to have a pa that took me to bars when I was 15

pbr
miller high life

>went cold turkey on liquor to improve my health
>fevers, nausea, sweating like a motherfucker
>also abdominal pains but that's probably the opium.

If I had a gun I would kill myself right now just to escape the pain.
its only now that I can fucking tolerate sitting propped up on my chair and browse the web.

Attached: 1531098713516.png (585x480, 522K)

I'm sorry user, I can email you some alcohol if that'll make you feel better?

Depends on whether you want quantity or quality. I like Blue Moon for a smooth, drinkable beer. Not too pricey, but not cheap draft piss

He's staunchly against it, which is certainly a good thing, but still sometimes it would be nice to just indulge in what the rest of my family is doing to a ridiculous extent and just forget about everything for a while. My grandpa let me drink while we were on a trip together, and I kind of miss that. I've been drinking since I was 16, and do it often, but still I've never been lucky enough to drink with a friend, mainly just alone and in secret drinking my mom's whipped cream vodka using small tomatoes as a chaser because it's all I can efficiently sneak away with

Last night drank a handle of 20 Grand mixed w Coke w my boys in the barracks. Tonight I drank literally half of what I drank last night except t was tenessee honey w drpepper and some offbrand vodka. still a lil buzzed but not drunk enough desu

that shit is actual piss how do you drink it? i bought a handle of it once because it was 10 bucks and holy shit i never finished it it was so bad

If having sex was a drink what would it be, bros?

Checked. Idk if I'm desperate enough to take prison wine from strangers but thank you anyway user.

How's Sam Adams? Is their summer ale any good?

Some over priced retarded, fruity, girly drink that you're embarrassed to be seen drinking but you secretly love

Damn man, that sucks, I've been drinking alone as well, but that was mainly when I was feeling depressed and I didn't want anybody to see me cry. Here you can buy beer and wine when you're 16 so I feel sorry for ay not being able to drink with a buddy.

Sam Adams seasonals are usually quite good. Porch Rocker is my favorite, generally available in the summer

>drinking
Welfare grade $10 tequila
>week
eh
>what doing
watching toonami

In all honesty, It's probably a good thing I couldn't just go and buy alcohol on my own when I was 16, as I would probably be a full fledged alcoholic by now if I could, but still, I feel like I'm missing out on the one thing that would actually make it easy for me to make friends.

Trust me on this one, alcohol doesn't make it easier to make last longing friends. It just makes it easier to talk to people.
Sure you might talk a whole night with those people, but if you don't end up seeing each other regularly nothing will come out of it, and even if you see each other every weekend you'll mainly just get drinking buddies.

Just spring water, you baby.

Apple juice and vodka goes well together

Drinking buddies are fun though. One time I was actually able to get drunk and then hang out with my dad who was already too wasted to realize/ care. It was truly a bonding experience user, learned some interesting shit about each other that night.

Had a hot cup of coffee then a few shots of vodka, now gonna have a smoke and watch some anime. Feels good to escape this shitty world for a while.

Attached: 1530999303423.jpg (185x218, 8K)

who here believes that there is no afterlife?

Yeah I know, when I'm with my dad we mainly just drink together so we're pretty close, but I'm also the only son he has. Parents are divorced and my brother got adopted by my stepdad, so that might also be why.
All I'm saying is, if you're going to a bar alone, don't expect to make close friends right away, it is fun to drink with strangers though.

I'm drinking light beer. I'll be out in the next 2 hours, so I wanna talk to someone. Who else supposed to be professional, here? What do you tell your coworkers when they ask what you will do this weekend? Someone told me I have a "radio voice" in a meeting. This is the second independent time I have heard this. Is my Asperger's that bad? I'm kinda drunk, I don't know where I am going with any of this.

Attached: 1530673050149.png (680x840, 597K)

I've gotten the radio voice comment several times. It's something to take pride in, if even a little :)

>What do you tell your coworkers when they ask what you will do this weekend?
I got no shame in what I do, so I tell them I either get piss drunk, play vidya, or sleep the weekend away.
My coworkers knows I don't really do anything. One of them even calls me sometimes just to ask if I want to drink.

>Parents are divorced and my brother got adopted by my stepdad, so that might also be why.
Bro that sounds like a load of bullshit, sorry to hear that user.
Honestly I really do admire my dad so much, but I still have real problems with my mom when I think back to how she treated me for most of my life and how she treats everyone now.

But yeah, I pretty much got no friends now because everyone thinks I'm an asshole, and what few friends I did have basically bailed on me because they decided they couldn't be friends with a non-liberal basically. Shit sucks user.

Last night I had 2 Olympias (PNW shit beer) and 2 vitamin Cs (vodka oj redbull as a shot, great drink) before work (I work graveyard at a 24 hour dive/diner), a shot of tequila at 2am and then when I got off at 6am I sat at our bar and had a Long Island and 5 vitamin Cs between 6 and 9, went to another bar and had 3 high abv IPAs between 9:30 and 10:15 and then went to bed. Now I am back at my usual bar before work and have had one beer and one vitamin C so far, I have to leave soon so idk how drunk I can get. I am shaking like a leaf. My nerves are shot. So dehydrated. Need to get really drunk in the morning when I get off

I mean its possible, but I really dont believe there is anything after death. When you think about it being conscious is such a shitty thing because you realize for the billions of years this earth has been here you only get to live for maybe 80 years if youre lucky, and even less if you plan to an hero like me. Its weird because you get to experience something then when its all over your memory is completely wiped of it and you cease to exist, so if you had the choice of existing or not would you still choose to exist?

Drank my usual 12 shitweisers and not even that drunk. Whiskey gets to expensive after awhile.

>boobmill

Attached: 58B02517-A916-4CBB-BF09-DB856172E90F.gif (256x256, 1.01M)

It is bullshit actually, my brother turned 18 last year, and just after that my stepdad asked him and me if we wanted to get adopted.
I declined, I still believe my dad and his side of the family is family. I also believe my stepdad and his family is family, and I couldn't give a shit about heritage, it's about family.
But how does your ma treat you?
And why does everyone think you're an asshole?
Shit might suck, but nobody said life was going to be easy, all you can do is play with the set of cards you've been dealt.

>12 shitweisers
I just fucking give up after like 8
I handle alcohol like a pro but I just can't fucking stand the taste of pisswasser anymore after that many. I try to stick to spirits when possible

Attached: piss.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I kind of do, too. But I assume it means my tone is flat and passive. I really wish I could persuade rather than convey information. Maybe it is just a common trait.

I wonder if just being honest would be better. I've been making up shit for a while, but I generally just sleep for 12 hours and get drunk. Maybe I should improve myself, but, eh...

Attached: 1523494103164.jpg (600x450, 35K)

I'm ok with it, I'm not picky though pretty much the only beer I can say I hate is fosters.

If economy is an issue, you just gotta go with shit like Seagram's Vodka or Gin. Probably cheaper shit in your region.

I don't mind the taste when I'm sober but when I really drink even IPA is alright to me.

It's easier just to be honest, and it's not about what you do.
From what I know they don't really care, as long as you can joke about your own shitty lifestyle and you can do your job everything is fine.
The joking part just makes it easier to make small talk and make the work day a bit funnier.

Is your mom a good person? What about your step dad? I just personally can't imagine asking to adopt another man's kid, it's just an all around dick move to put it lightly.

As for my mom, she's just always been really difficult, and pretty much made my life awful when I was younger by constantly making me feel like shit. I'd have to go on for a very long time to give you the full scope of it, but basically she's been verging on alcoholism for quite some time now, and pretty much expects my dad to serve her like a maid, and she acts rude as fuck to everyone. She's openly told me that I would end up alone in life flipping burgers, and once took me to a medical doctor to discuss my behavior and told the pediatrician right in front of me that if she could have left me she would have long ago. (in her defense I was an asshole kid.)

As for why I'm an asshole, I support Trump. That's it.
I don't even really walk around telling people about it, but most people are insanely offended to find out if they do. And I guess I just have a kind of brashness that can be offputting to people.

>Had some friends over a few weeks back
>one likes root beer so I got him one
>dumb shit didn't have it
>I hate root beer so i put rum in it
>it was still shit.

I happen to like root beer, I saw some hard root beer at aldi one time but didn't get it. I wonder if it tastes any different.

Shit, that sounds rough. I'm not from America so I don't know much about how politics affects people there.
But to answer your question, yeah, my mom is nice, she's never wronged me or my brother. She did think I had autism/aspergers earlier in life, we never went to a psychologist with it though.
As for my stepdad, he can be a bit controlling, but after I moved out our relationship has improved, and if anybody asks me I would still call him my dad as much as my biological father, he did help raise me, and make me the person I am today.
My love for alcohol is more because of my biological father actually.
But fuck, I can't imagine politics dividing a family like that. My stepdad and I talks shit about refugees and immigrants all the time, even if my mother doesn't like it, but we still respect each other and it hasn't ruined our relationship.
I'm honestly really sorry to hear that m8.

>The joking part just makes it easier to make small talk and make the work day a bit funnier.

I'm just very worried my dark humor and sarcasm is viewed negatively, so I maintain a very sterile persona. I've had fellow coworkers regarded as a weirdo, but they are freakishly competent in their role. I'm smart, but not savant smart.

Attached: 1531362785165.gif (256x500, 70K)

Might be the work enviroment then, where I work we used to play a game where we had a swastika that used to go around.
The person who said the most offensive thing got the swastika, and by the end of the week, the person who had it, had to bring cake.
I also work in internet support, so that might also be why, since we're dealing with normal people we know how shitty the average person is.

Do women even get drunk to supress negative emotions? Or is it simply a mating call?

Attached: 1530577199521.jpg (573x573, 126K)

Been drinking since a young lad now i'm an old man at 22 already I'll easily pass for 27 and up. worked with silica sand with no mask figured I'd start smoking since the last xray i got was cloudy as fuck.
anyway if anyone's interested
smoks i've tried thus far
>Export A Green (makes me shake smokes)
>Export A Red (dry shit smokes)
>Export A Dark blues (still sucked)
>Players blue (dry shit smokes tasted like ass)
>Next (nasty smokes that didn't do anything)
>Viceroy (nasty smokes that didn't do anything)

What country you from user? And no it's all good. Politics is usually more of a dividing factor between me and the other people in my generation, though my mom is a proud liberal (of course.) I chalk it up more to a difference in philosophy really, I hate to be the guy who walks around thinking he's just "too honest" for other people, but in actuality, the fact that I basically just call shit like I see it and don't pretend things are okay when they aren't has earned me a lot of enemies. Being ensconced in a hyper politically correct community is a huge factor too, and also my ex gf pretty much attempted to ruin my reputation via slander.

Is your biological father a good guy then user? It's always unfortunate when I hear of situations like this user and I really hate divorce an intense amount

Just drank 8 coronas and I'm gonna move on to Amsterdam vodka

Nothing. Gave up the bottle recently

I'm from Denmark, home of young people who're drunk all the time.
We aren't Sweden yet, and more and more people are waking up, so you don't get too scorned here for being politically incorrect.

I honestly won't say my dad is a "good" guy, yeah I respect him, and love him like a dad, but the guy might be a drunk, drinks around a bottle of wine a day, and when I was younger he would pick me up while drunk.
I still love him, even if he has his flaws.

at a supermarket the self-checkout guy let me buy alcohol underage because I accidentally put one of those margarita mixes with the alcohol already in it in my cart. it was his last day and we've chatted before when I was checking out, what a lad. I also have bourbon and much better tequila, should I make frozen margaritas or on the rocks?

A bottle of wine a day is actually somewhat normal for the eurofags down south so i wouldn't say he's irredeemable, but yeah that's pretty bad. My mom drinks an astronomical amount of vodka for a woman each night, ecspecially for an Amerifat, and yeah it's really deveolved into a shitty situation.

When I was in Italy the number of migrants was higher than I could have imagined, and yeah it's kind of crazy to see many people just refuse to acknowledge the problem

G'night, guys, I'm kinda drunk but not to the point of getting blackout. I'll eat some ramen and then go to bed. I'm not an alcoholic anymore, but some days, like today, are too much. Have a random image.

Attached: 1528850408848.jpg (900x675, 168K)

I'm a water fag

Me and my bro are drinking Bud Light Orange. Just fucked some bitches and did some blow, so we're sort of bored right now since we can't fuck on coke dick. What are you bros drinking alone?

At least people seem somewhat to wake up about the refugee crisis.
More and more national parties are rising in power.
I come from a small town originally, and there were no refugees there.
But now I live in a bigger city, and let me tell you, the refugees and muslims are a problem. At least the politicians in power right now are making more laws against muslims, they did at least ban burqas. And Eastern Europe is really against immigrants.
But I'm sorry to hear about your mom, it's never fun to be in a situation where a family member has a drug problem.

Downing a few rolling rocks and listening to wardruna.
Thought about going to the bar, but it's probably full of 20-something single moms who got fat on welfare

i've been drinking since yesterday ive had like tgree bottles of this shit jeez just listining to music and crying mostly tho feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: s-l300.jpg (240x300, 5K)

bottles or cans /drunk9k?/?

Bottled beer is the best. But I'm drinking from cans right now because when I bought my beer it was 4am and only the gas station was open, and they only have cans.