How do I leave my shitty small town? im literally so stuck in my monotony and suffering I cant even adjust to leaving...

how do I leave my shitty small town? im literally so stuck in my monotony and suffering I cant even adjust to leaving. im like one of those prisoners that can't adjust to society

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allcruisejobs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZYFsOKZy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you robots be thankful your mental illness hasn't progressed this far

Attached: autismo.png (924x4021, 1.7M)

most people would an hero before things get this bad

Attached: 3.png (919x3385, 1.27M)

that's not our OP's style though

Attached: 2.png (924x3870, 1.57M)

he just keeps right on...

Attached: 4.png (924x3477, 1.31M)

>hurr hurrr mental illness funnnyy maymay
>someone did something weird hururrr rhiuhauiph mentall illnussss

Attached: advanced-exopolitics.jpg (700x350, 65K)

...truckin til the end

Attached: pepe trucker.jpg (439x363, 127K)

the mentally ill one is the one keeping tabs on this and going out of their way to make all these screen shots and search results

op i've told you this so many times. just stop being black. be white and your problems will go away.

Join the Navy. Not bullshitting you at all.
My life has improved so much I sometimes seriously consider if I ended up trying to kill myself and am now in a dream coma.

>Be total loser dead end job small town living dumbass.
>everyone looked down on me for being skinny, having a shit job and considering me an imbecile
>Go to recruiter, score really high, get into nuclear program
>Was super excited that I got a top tier job, recruiter tells me that being on a sub is even more hardcore and you have to sign a volunteer form for it.
>do it at the drop of a hat
>bootcamp broke down my social anxieties, learned to take a shit while chatting with dudes, bonded with chads and brads because no vaginas around to ruin the brotherhood.
>got into shape
>super motivated right out of boot camp, top focus
>Scoring #1 on all my classes, which were in sunny charleston, SC
>hang out at the beach, first time ever seeing a beach in my life
>go to school with classes that make me feel good about myself, hang out with buddies at the gym lifting weights or playing mtg
>lost my virginity finally at age 20, thought it couldn't get any better in life
>picked up for STA21, got paid to attend USC, live on my own in an apartment while going through college
>long story short, finally make it to my first command as a dickass JO,flown to Bahrain where the boat was in port

Shit is easy, every little thing you can think of has a guide or process for it, if you have a great memory, you don't really have to think, just flowchart it.
Been on a ship for almost a year now, once I finish qualifying OOD I'm done with quals and I'll have way more free time.

Thats my success story, from bullied school nerd that played only WoW and slept as forms of escapism into someone that normies look up to and respect.

Im geniunenly curious why you keep making these threads

Can you really blame him tho, sounds like hell

If you're not a basket case, a fatbody, or a skelly, join the military and do some easy POG job. I recommend fusion analyst in the air force, cushy job with nice bennies and you'll get out with a GI bill and experience so you can start looking at government jobs at the NSA, CIA, FBI, DOD, et cetera.

how to shoo away my delerium

>how do I leave my shitty small town?
OP I have two very simple and very magical words for you. I want you to take them to heart. Those two words are

credit
card

Apply for several credit cards. Move. Use them to pay your rent and utilities while you settle in. Get a job working in a warehouse or stocking shelves. Wal-mart and Amazon will hire anyone that walks in the door. Is it a shitty job? Yes. But it will let you get on your feet in your new town.

Don't pay off the credit cards. File for bankruptcy if you have to. Will it ruin your credit? Yes, it will. But that will also fall off of your credit report in 7 years.

If you really want out that's how you do it. It has worked for many people before you and it can work for you.

Attached: mastercard[1].jpg (1000x506, 438K)

>acquire a marketable skill and get minimum wage job in city. Pay flat and college
>get a degree at something that is usefull in real life not like bulshitty meme degrees like political science or sociology
> do a lot of voluntership in your degree's work area.
>get a lot of experience in shitty jobs related to your degree
> get a job

the end.

Addendum to this post:

If you really have the guts and want to go on an adventure you should look for a job in the cruise industry. They are always hiring and you don't need any prior experience or college degrees.

Use a credit card to pay your plane ticket and then have at it. When you get done with one cruise just sign up for another. Keep pocketing your salary until you figure out what the fuck to do with your life.

allcruisejobs.com/

Attached: 180157-425x284-Carnival-Sun-Pizza[1].jpg (425x284, 29K)

amazon isn't a shitty job. where im from people get on their knees and thank the lord if they get to scrub a toilet for 2 hours. I wanna go to the city but im such a pussy

you're a fucking idiot and I hope you don't actually think that's an acceptable idea

It's likely some retard who wants to bait idiots here into ruining their lives. I don't know why people like this are allowed to walk free.

no hes right...that horrible destructive plan is better than my shitty town

>amazon isn't a shitty job.
You know not of what you speak, user.

It's one of things successful people do they don't talk about very much because it looks bad. But it absolutely works.

>walking 20+ miles a day six days a week in a 90 degree warehouse while efficiency managers hound you to keep up your pick-rate or you get fired while being paid peanuts pay isn't a shitty job

>succesful people ruin their credit for 7 years
Its one of the things no one talks about because no one does it

Just die honestly

Literally nothing wrong with living in a small town as long as you can take the bus to your nearest metropolitan city to have fun on weekends, which I doubt you do
I had the same problem before I got a job and a driver's license, life's a bliss ever since, at least in terms of drugs, hookers and partying

no cities have busses you dumb ass

no hes right.. a bad credit is better than sitting in my moms house in the middle of nowhere

They honestly do. Look it up. The trick is you have to have a long-term plan where you will work long enough it will not impact your life greatly.

And for someone like OP who claims to have no other way out it's better than the alternative of slowly wasting away in his frozen prison.

define small town in your case, please.

Worked for trump. Like 10 times.

no dude this place is 7 hours away from the city. theres nothing for 500 miles. literally. theres one mall and thats it.

>walking 20+ miles a day
You're a fuck face drool cup retard if you honestly believe anybody does this to get to work.

>no cities have busses you dumb ass
I don't know what the fuck you are even referring to here. Did you think that 20+ miles was walking to work at Amazon. No. You walk that many miles -at- work at Amazon. In their gigantic labyrinth multi-tiered warehouses. The aisles and columns of the warehouse are so long and expansive you can get lost in them and you will definitely experience a sense of detachment from the outside world. And it attacks your mind relentlessly. You don't get more than 10 seconds to think your own thoughts.

Learn2read moron, I'm talking about walking at work inside Amazon, not walking to get there to work.

You'll also destroy your knees.

He doesn't actually want to leave his shitty town. He posts here all the time, and there is no combination of words you can say to them for which he doesn't have a ready-to-hand excuse he'll counter with.

As shitty as his town is, it's apparently not shitty enough to make him take a risk. So save your breath.

I live in a rural European town of 20.000 inhabitants 2 hours away from Paris but Europe being rather small is incomparable to the US

Yes, many of them do. It was much more common before student loans became non-dischargeable in bankruptcy. (I'm an oldfag, so I remember those days, before debt peonage was imposed on the lot of you by a Congress that didn't want to admit that the student loan guaranty program was just another pinko fuckup.)

7 years sounds like a long time when you're a child. It's not. OP is going to waste AT LEAST half that length of time hemming and hawing about what he should do. If he aggressively moved to take some action TODAY, he'd be much better off.

Wow, I'm about to go into basic training, and while I've already made vast improvements in my personal life, and I live in a state capital, (a smallish state, comparable to Oregon), this is encouraging.

And yeah, the motivation to get into shape is intense man. I've been running every other day since I enlisted to make sure that I don't fuck boot camp up.

Attached: hotline pepe.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>no dude this place is 7 hours away from the city

No, it's not. You've said before that you're in upstate NY. There is NO PART of upstate New York that is seven hours away from either NYC, Albany, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, or Burlington VT. None.

(Sauce: born in New York state, and have driven every road in upstate New York, even the unpaved ones.)

dude...buffalo is a small town and still 5 hours away

I mean you're black and live in the US, just move away, every +500.000 inhabitants area in the US yearns for as many blacks as possible to show itself off with how worldly and densely populated it is

>dude...buffalo is a small town and still 5 hours away

It only takes 4 hours to drive from Buffalo to Albany (with Syracuse halfway between them). If you were actually five hours away from Buffalo, you'd have to be in Massachusetts or Canada or Pennsylvania. Hell, Buffalo to Cleveland is only three hours! The only way to be five hours away from Buffalo and still be in New York is if you go due northeast...in which case I advise you to learn French, because you're basically standing outside of Montreal.

>hurr im an oldfag ur a child
Im 26. 7 years of your life is a massive amount of time, it's your entire life as a young adult Honestly fucking kill yourself, you deserve every bad thing that happens to you if you're here trying to bait people into ruining their lives just so you can have a laugh

well clearly you dont know upstate then

I want to but that rent...

Declaring bankruptcy doesn't ruin your life. Certainly not compared to being a fucking shut-in loser.

Declaring bankruptcy has ONE significant impact on you financially: it prevents you from getting a FNMA mortgage while the filing is open and for 24 months thereafter. That's it. It doesn't stop you from getting new credit cards or auto loans - not any more. And if you can prove that you pay your rent on time (with cancelled checks or a verification of rent from your previous landlord) it doesn't even stop you from renting an apartment. (The management companies of some higher-end complexes will turn you away, but that's not the entire rental market by a long shot.)

It's precisely the relative painlessness of modern bankruptcy - and the fairly complete loss of the social stigma that used to be associated with it - that led first to the move to make certain types of federally-insured debt nondischargeable, and then to the Biden bankrtupcy reform(s). Too many people were engaging in strategic or planned bankruptcies of the type that other poster described.

So while there are (relatively minor) costs involved, you have to compare those costs to the opportunity cost of OP sitting around with his dick in his hand in a town he hates, thinking he can't leave because he can't accumulate the resources he needs to start. OP has been posting about his shitty upstate NY town life since at least 2015. If he had blown out some credit cards and then declared bankruptcy BACK THEN, the 7 years would already be half over.

>well clearly you dont know upstate then

Post the county you're in then. I can understand not posting your town, because you don't want to get doxxed. So what county?

I...I hate my fucking life

how do you get credit like that? I got some cash saved up now but ill fall back on credit cards and shit before I come back to this hell hole

im just trying to lose this fat ass gut I got from sitting around here

no man where I live is so fucking small even my county would get me doxed

youtube.com/watch?v=6vZYFsOKZy8

this song deals with something like that

im unironically near that city

Shit man, are you in the middle of the state park or something?

pretty much actually yeah.