I got a gf

I got a gf.
Was a robot for the last 6 years. Neet, posting feels, no gf etc.
Now it's all changed. We are deeply in love. It's the most beautiful thing. Being in her arms is like coming home. I feel so hopeful. I could have this forever.
I don't have much friends I can talk to so I wanted to tell you guys.

Attached: IMG_0035.jpg (2048x1536, 160K)

You can leave this place now user.

Be Happy.

Great for you op just never forget where you started! We love you and enjoy your new relationship

Thank you user. I feel like you are waving me off as I sail westward to the undying lands

Fucking normies
God damn
OUT!!!

I will never forget you all. You kept me company, gave me counsel, made me lmao daily. I am grateful.
Thanks, I hope it's my last

Oh and I love you and everyone else too

Tell us how you met op!
A green text for old times sake.

Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
Oregano

How about you leave, kid.

Go and be free. Hopefully, I'll see you on the other side one day.

Comon user just one last Greentext before you leave for the land many dream of

this thread is gay.
good for you op, unfortunately this changes your status to normie and you must exit immediately.
if you greentext how you met this thread will be gayer than the actual faggot thread.

Ok, ok. One more green text.

>be me 3 years ago
>living in different city abroad
>for reasons unspecified I somehow ended up in a psychiatric ward
>one day see this beautiful girl
>I can't recall the exact memories but it felt like a dream and I felt a deep familiar connection
>we did not really talk, I guess we were kind of in a haze from the meds
>just would kinda sit and look with each other
>I got her details and months passed when I decided to contact her as I was back in the city
>we had a beautiful walk in the park, a joint and shared an amazing passionate kiss
>I had to return home, and she wasn't in a place for a relationship so we just talked on fb chat
>eventually last year we started skyping really often, and having brilliant conversations
>until one night

Enjoy the feeling whilst it lasts, and you wake up and feel only duty not love before you finally end it and remove her from your life.

Om more im gonna cum moooaar m to the oar

Alright, have fun. Whatever happens, you have here. Just don't go normalfag on us and tell waifu guys that they should be chasing after women.

If i knew who you were OP, I'd stab you in the eyes.

This is depressing. Please no.

Moar pls I got my reading glasses on n everything

>"It's the most beautiful thing."
Pic related: OP next year at this time.

Attached: tumblr_o9mhdkZ80I1sb5qn4o1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 237K)

What exactly is wrong with that image?

This for sure desu

>I brought up the subject of our kiss we shared
>it had been so long ago that we had kinda forgot about it
>she said it was the most amazing kiss, that she could have that forever
>we spoke about the connection we had and I said I want to kiss her again
>'well you will just have to come to ___ then'
>heart_leaps.wav
>except one thing...
>my family doesn't want me to go back there cos of the afomentioned experience
>I say I will think about it, that I would love more than anything to come
>eventually twice say I will come really soon, but I ended up being too scared to upset family so I don't follow through
>she says it's better we don't talk on Skype anymore, and she before she leaves she says 'I love you'
>feel a surge of emotions and devastation
>think to myself if I don't go I will regret it for the rest of my life
>I need to make my own decisions and live on my own terms
>end up calling her the next day that I will book the flight right now
>book it

Okay good job
Does that mean you have to throw out your body pillows?
Asking for a friend

havent read this thread and imagine everyone is saying the same thing, but brace for impact buddy. It definitely could workout and I hope it does for you, and by all means enjoy it now, but man dude heartbreak is a bitch

Attached: itsback.png (500x789, 201K)

>Was a robot for the last 6 years.
Yet you still feel like will end happy for you. You'll be back here soon enough when she gets bored of you and got all she wants out of you. It saying it's 100% dooomed but the odds are still stacked against you. Remember women can always turn in to whores not matter how good they seem

haha you sure got him there, you're one of us and you fit in!
fuck off kid

I can't bear it much longer OP

Attached: 1515354321217.jpg (650x488, 27K)

>she is thrilled
>cut to me arriving
>it feels so easy to be in her company
>we go to the same park and I feel a blissful calming feeling in my heart
>we hug later that night and it was the most beautiful transcendental experience, like coming home finally
>we have a long week of conversation, music, food, joints, kisses, cuddles in bed etc.
>ended up going so well that she wanted me back and i visited recently
>we skype now and it's going great
>I plan to leave NEETdom and save for the rest of the year so I can move to be close to her
>I pray this all goes well and works out
>I just humbly ask god to grant me this one thing in my life

Well I greentexted it for you guys. Are you still here? Fucking disappearing captcha made my replies take forever

Good luck with your new life, OP. I wish the best luck for you.
Shut the fuck up, underage faggot.

Ask yourself why you have that image saved.

Good read op. The only thing that would make it better would be if reddit didnt steal it. Also, what job do you work to be able to save up for a year to just pick up and move? Thats some baby boomer economy magic

In the word of Blur 'It really really really could happen'

shoo shoo reddit. (seriously they better not be here)
Ya I'm a 25 year old boomer. Where she lives has reasonable rent so it won't be too hard, and I can still claim neetbux lol. I'm planning on just some cafe work or something

I can sense how happy you are. We will all make it one day

Just because you have any sort of social life at all does not make you a normie
Hes gotten farther than you ever will you retarded underagefag

Good job user. Youve gotten so much farther than would be expected from a robot. Have a good ride through life bro

At first I'm sensing envy, as I always do when I see a successful couple

But man, I'm glad there's one less robot in the world. Wish you all the best. Take care of her user. Always remember the times you wished for someone like her to come to you.

It's going to get better for all of us, I know

I really am user. I thought i had a oneitis years ago but this is so so much more powerful than that.
She doesn't even care that I am overweight rn. We really are all gonna make it brah

Thanks m8. It's nice to see so much positivity Itt instead of edgy kids.
It all just happens when you least expect it

Uhhh because Yogahotwife is a fucking babe and I'm sincerely jealous of her useless little dicked bitch husband lol?

Attached: 72DE39B.jpg (1280x1707, 578K)

Thank you that's reassuring. I won't lol

I will never forget that, in a way those moments define us. And I will cherish and protect her and aspire to be the best man I can be.
It really is

First off , thank you for blessing us with our daily portion of Damon Albern and second off, shut the hell up, Incells, he's happy