Bored of everything

Why the hell is everything boring?
>Every video game isnt fun to play anymore
>no tv shows or anime to get into
>nothing i can do in real life thats entertaining
What is this curse?

Attached: 8F0FBA66-D6F8-4F11-8772-E1BDF4E4781B.jpg (750x916, 122K)

Idk but I know the feel.

really does suck. thankfully i'm still into music which has always been my biggest hobby, so i can enjoy that while i browse this godforsaken site.

Take a break from vidya, do some running or lifting, stop eating junk food, no fap for a few days if youre man enough, then go back to being a shut in vidya loser. Itll be much more enjoyable then. Speaking from experience.

Idk man maybe try another video game? I just discovered the settlers 2 and I'm so hooked, I played all Friday evening and all Saturday, planning to keep it going all Sunday. I only stopped bc my clicking is too loud at this time of night.

Try googling "games like [game you like]" and see if you find something to torrent.

I dont understand the nofap thing. Whenever I try it, I just want to fuck everything. It's so much easier to enjoy the moment if I run one out every couple of days max.

drugs help soo much

Im not playing vidya cuz its become boring to me
I have recently started working out and eating healthy
As for fapping i recently lost interest in my one and only fetish so im kind of unable to fap
Im just so bored

Cause it makes it a lot better after taking a break

Listen to music or create music?

You're just depressed you stupid fuck

I wonder that sometimes but i dont feel suicidal or sad of worthless
I just feel very numb and neutral

listen
i'm too talentless to create anything

But they take a lot less time to get bored of
And once you're bored of drugs, everything else is extremely boring in comparison, especially if you used to use drugs to amplify the fun that you had while doing other things

>What is this curse?

Live at mommy's and not having to work to get your needs fulfilled. People doesen't appreciate what isn't hard to get.

In my case i listen and create
I really only listen while im driving or playing vidya or something like that
In the case of creating music i have lost all drive to even touch my instruments
I have no clue why this has happened to me

I do still live with my parents as i am a college student. Furthermore i do have a job and while im there i do my best to ignore normalfag coworkers and just get the day done. I figure when i graduate college and have a professional job my life is going to be the same it is now but im living alone

my love for music seems to be the only thing that stays constant in my life, all other hobbies come and go. i have mild adhd so i have trouble sticking to anything to long.
>In the case of creating music i have lost all drive to even touch my instruments
maybe it's just a slump? if you pick something up and just go at it for a while you might come across something that sounds good, and that would probably motivate you to get back into it.

This happened to me. Now I can only get high to numb the pain.
I REALLY NEED A DRUG DEALER TO GIVE ME OPIATES OR BENZOS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: DMuwtAGU8AArAU5.jpg (901x1200, 97K)

Sorry about your drug problem

If you are sorry hook me up onegaishimasu

>I do still live with my parents

you don't pay rent
You don't buy foof
you don't pay electricity,

you have your basic needs covered by mommy and daddy, that's why you don't a.preciate things.
Having to take responsability for your own life will completely change the way you percieve reality andyou will start to enjoy things you got with your effort.

>you don't pay rent
>You don't buy foof
>you don't pay electricity,
>you have your basic needs covered by mommy and daddy, that's why you don't a.preciate things.
>Having to take responsability for your own life will completely change the way you percieve reality andyou will start to enjoy things you got with your effort.
I did these things for 10 years and it didn't change anything.

My thoughts exactly
Im not going to be impoverished so i dont see how paying for things will change my outlook

So are a lot of people. Don't let that stop you.

then kys already

Attached: kys.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

maybe when i'm done with school i'll pick up a guitar and learn.

At least we both recognize how pointless life has become

relax not trying to say it's not good to support yo self just that its not going to change how you feel about being bored.

Playing guitar is my only escape anymore. I highly recommend it. Become familiar with chords and scales so you can create your own stuff. All I do anymore is teach myself theory.

>just that its not going to change how you feel about being bored.

wrong

i'm definitely gonna get around to it one of these days.
good luck with your stuff user.