Should I get cigarettes?

should I get cigarettes?

i feel depressed and angry.

Attached: 7-FB-ER-1.jpg (1536x2048, 252K)

nope dont do it user

You should stop acting like a woman and not allow your emotions determine your decisions

I keep getting crushed down to that "i wish I was dead" feeling and it feel like hell

Punch pillow a few times... Now you are only depressed.

>You should stop acting like a woman and not allow your emotions determine your decisions

what determines your action? religious law? or do you post on r9k because it's logical?

Attached: 1530864708627.png (450x557, 88K)

how do you do cigarettes

do you suckle it or blow

sorry im retarted

inhale like breathing

cigarretes age you terribly. if you lose your youngish looks chances are you'll get even more depressed later
do something that will keep you distracted and entertained the same and will make you happy, which in turn will make you younger, like playing video games

Quit being a faggot and do what you know is right. I'm not here to be like you but to encourage you to grow.

because you want to act like you're high test but you could really care less

Fuck now I really wanna go for a smoke.

anyway I'm really just hungry and anxious

If I step into the pile of shit you're wallowing in and point it out, don't lash out at me for stating the obvious. You should be happy that people are willing to even communicate with you, most people would merely step over you to keep their shoes clean.
Once again, you should stop acting like a woman and not allow your emotions determine your decisions.

Eat some ramen, its cheaper and will leave you fuller longer than a cigarette.

do coke not cigarettes

OP looks like Elliot Rodger

Cigarettes are a useless drug OP. You get the smallest buzz ever. Most people smoke for the relief of "not wanting to smoke a cigarette for 10 minutes". Not for the high

r9k is hardly a morning walk idiot, maybe you should answer my questions instead of avoiding them. I hope you die.

Lol you should save your money !!

get a gun instead.

Attached: 1507055900076.jpg (966x287, 60K)

I have 3 guns

Attached: 1530909855364.png (1890x1063, 958K)

We are off to a good start.

I got access to a 1000w repeater for Coms, we can co-ordinate our attacks on Chad HQ.

Attached: ENDS NOW.jpg (1123x552, 243K)

Look at this nigga, how in the fuck he can't pull bitches left and right with looks like that?
Fucking dumb autist!

Attached: 1515642746265s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

i ate but something else in me hungers.

i feel like i'm in pain, like i'm being strangled

I haven't smoked for three months now.
If I get dubs, or if you guys encourage me enough I'll buy a pack.

couldn't lower his standards.
Could of scored a 6/10 Latina, 8/10 black Stacy or a 5/10 trailer park beauty queen.

Yes. You'll feel better trust me.