Please talk me out of suicide. The only person in my life I can call a real friend is fucking dying and other than that...

Please talk me out of suicide. The only person in my life I can call a real friend is fucking dying and other than that, everyone hates me. I don't want to die, but I also can't handle the crippling loneliness.

Attached: DWBYNR2VMAABhdD.png (922x1200, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.legion-recrute.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you don't want to you won't as long as you stay sober.

it wont get better op, just go along with the ride and hope you can meet some fellow robots irl along the way

suicide is also not an option man just keep on going and it will get better some day

In that case, how do I break a psychological dependence on weed?

>I dont want to die
>please talk me out of suicide
Im not worried at all because youre obviously too stupid to pull it off

Attached: A2DFC264-6D4B-4E69-B8BA-D78B6B6ABF7B.jpg (408x450, 33K)

Guess I could've worded it better. I should say that I wish that I could live a happy life, but at this point it looks like suicide is the only option to escape loneliness.

wait until ur friend dies to an hero so you don't have his life worse seeing as you genuinely care about him.

you will be loved someday, everyone will be. life has its hard points, but it will get better user trust me.

This is such a good image oh my God.

incel666#2783 Lets talk OP

Attached: kirie.gif (500x282, 947K)

Finding something else that fills the same niche. Weed calms the mind, which helps because a lot of us deal with bullshit everyday.

Personally, weed for me is like Cuban cigars. Expensive and too much red tape. So, I bought a daiki (body pillow).

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 78K)

So, you wish to have a life of fulfillment and companionship?

Personally, knowing yourself is like a building project. You find friends based on shared interests and fulfillment comes from how you see your own progress as you move forward.

Hang in there, fellow user.

Most people in Jow Forums don't have friends anymore after they get past school. If you are at your 20s you still have like 60 more years as an example...

>everyone hates me
Get rid of the shitty people in your life aswell asap, it helped me.

Attached: 1556245288817.jpg (499x389, 40K)

You obviously don't want to do it because you're posting here asking to be talked out of it, fag. Stop being an attention whore and get your shit together, or if you dont wanna do that just actually go through with killing yourself.

I can't, there is nothing inherently better about existence as opposed to nonexistence. It's just that your brain wants you to thing otherwise.

If you have already decided to kill yourself, you have nothing to lose.

Sell everything you have, travel the world, and then enlist in the French Foreign Legion.

They will give you a new identity, and a new citizenship. Your new life will have no connection to the old one. As far as anyone who knew you would know, you disappeared while traveling.

en.legion-recrute.com/

if you still want to talk add me on discord: FavDayThursday#1169

>i will never be normal, i have a defective brain
>lolbro xd just b normal like me u can b anything u set ur mind to xd

Attached: 1526229802046.png (182x130, 55K)

What helps for me is that on the chance that their is a god and if you do commit suicide then your going to hell and living forever in hell would suck ass

Suicide is the ultimate loneliness. There are - or will be, if you keep busy - better things to do with your time.
This guy knows what's up.

Hey OP, at least you're losing your friend because they're dying and not because of something you did that ruined their trust in you and slowly deteriorated your friendship even though they initially forgave you :^)

If you want to be talked out of suicide, you're not suicidal, so there's no issue.

Attached: 57447777.png (644x580, 223K)

Why are you lonely instead of just alone?