ATTENTION ROBOTS: DO NOT BECOME CHADS

PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU. SOCIETY WANTS YOU TO BE A CHAD. BUT I DON'T. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DATING WOMEN, FOR GOD'S SAKE, PLEASE DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO BECOME CHADS FOR THEM. TO ME, THERE IS NOTHING SEXIER THAN THE "NEET/OTAKU" LOOK. I SEE MEN LEFT AND RIGHT CHANGING THEMSELVES ONLY BECAUSE THEY THINK WOMEN WILL LIKE THEM MORE IF THEY LOOK LIKE CHADS. AND IT'S SAD, ESPECIALLY IF THAT STYLE IS NOT REALLY "THEM". IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THAT, THERE'S NOTHING STOPPING YOU. BUT PLEASE, THINK TWICE. MY FAVORITE TYPE OF MAN IS A ROBOT. IT'S SO HOT. CHADS LOOK RUDE, NARCISSISTIC, AND POMPOUS. IN MY EYES, ROBOTS LOOK ATTRACTIVE, CUTE, AND FRIENDLY, AND I WANT TO CLIMB ALL OVER THEM AND KISS THEM, AND VICE VERSA. I LOVE ROBOTS.

TL;DR: DON'T FEEL THE OBLIGATION TO CHANGE YOUR STYLE TO "CHAD" TO IMPRESS WOMEN IF YOU'RE A ROBOT. YOU ARE FINE JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

LOVE, FEMANON

Attached: 6B29D240-5AC8-4888-A9A6-1744F0EE54D4.jpg (250x246, 21K)

>YOU ARE FINE JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
IF THAT'S SO WHY CAN'T I GET A GF

Attached: 82c69d189c092e7dad9b4398764b10b40f9101b4_hq.jpg (480x472, 19K)

>want to fuck and get into relationships with women
>take note of the similarities between men who have functional sexual and romantic relationships
>call this collection of similarities "Chad"
>NO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT DO X BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I WANT
>notice all the things this spergy bitch talks about bear no resemblance to anyone identifiably having successful sexual and romantic relationships
>"""listen and believe"""

no nigga

You want to be my gf? If not, fuck off with your meaningless, empty hypocrite words.

>DO NOT BECOME CHADS
IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE IT, MORON.

THE RIGHT GIRL JUST HASN'T FOUND YOU YET. TRUST ME, THERE IS SOME GIRL OUT THERE THAT WILL THINK YOU'RE ADORABLE. SHE MIGHT BE AROUND YOU NOW, BUT IS TOO SHY TO SAY HELLO/TALK TO YOU MORE.

There's not enough women into that type of man. Saying that they shouldn't change if they don't want to is telling them to die alone.

WHAT IF SHE NEVER FINDS ME
WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T EXIST

Attached: sadcat.jpg (511x340, 21K)

TO ME, "FUNCTIONAL SEXUAL AND ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP" IS NOT WHAT I ASSOCIATE WITH CHADS.

I WOULD DEFINITELY BE YOUR GF. BUT THE WAY YOU TYPED THAT SEEMS MEAN.

YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO. DO YOU HAVE ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT COULD HELP YOU? SOMETIMES WE NEED A LITTLE HELP FROM FRIENDS TO PUSH US TO OUR GOALS.

okay typing in all caps is hard to look at, so i'm gonna stop. but i agree, and your point is one that should be made. there's definitely not that many women who are into robots. it's upsetting to me. i wish there was more women who liked robots, so robots knew that they are loved.

she does exist. but it might be true that she won't find you. i wish i could point you to her. do you do anything to get into the "dating scene"?

>do you do anything to get into the "dating scene"?
I tried online dating and was just ignored. Other than that nothing I guess. I don't go to bars or clubs looking for women like that.

Lol not a robot, but come the fuck on. You really think you are gonna convince these people not to try to change? Oh no one girl (maybe) on the internet said she is attracted to maladjusted socially inept weirdos who are also physically unattractive (usually), better make sure I stay the same for her! Fuck up, women are all attracted to the same fucking thing, just because Chad doesn't pay attention to you or you are intimidated by him doesn't mean shit.

nah fuck off bitch.
pro tip: never listen to a woman talk about what she likes, just watch their revealed preferences
woman always trynna keep a nigger down

kek this
bitch you are so selfish you are disgusting, honestly

>robots knew that they are loved.
>robots
>loved

Attached: FeFace.jpg (1492x1080, 67K)

i see. i was going to suggest sticking with the online dating. when i started online dating, that's how i found "robot" type men, and i connected with them. the only reason i'm not dating one of them now is because of some huge changes in my life (school, work) that needed every single last piece of my devotion to work out, leaving nothing for the potential bfs. after all this school stuff in my life is done, i'm probably going to go straight back into the online dating thing and look for another robot.

i didn't think i could convince every single last robot. my goal is just to convince the ones that think they are unlovable because of what most women might like.
and...what you see as "maladjusted socially inept weirdo" to me is just someone who i can understand better, and relate to more. and what you see, or society sees, as "unattractive" is attractive to me. i like "ugly" faces and bodies.
i'm not trying to brag with the next thing i'm about to say, i'm just mentioning it because i want to prove a point: i practically never dated anyone in high school (and now, so far in college), even though chads had crushes on me (i got asked out by a few). it's because, the whole time, i only had eyes for robots.

why am i selfish?

What this means is that the more attractive robots can still find a woman despite their mental problems. But actually unattractive ugly robots have no chance.

you underestimate how "low" my preferences (or someone else's potential preferences) are.
sure, i'll give you that. more attractive robots are gonna have an easier time finding a gf. that's true.
but for me specifically...there's no limit to how ugly my bf could get. asymmetrical face, eyes too close, ears protruding, mouth fucked up, acne scars, horrible facial hair...you name it. for me, personality is all that matters. sure, if an "attractive" robot is who i end up liking, that's how it'll work out. but if the same man came and talked to me, and the only difference was that now he was ugly...i'd still love him the same.
i acknowledge that most women aren't like that. but i'd like people to know that they do exist. even if you guys aren't convinced i'm one of them.

>ANTS YOU TO BE A CHAD. BUT I DON'T. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DATING WOMEN, FOR GOD'S SAKE, PLEASE DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO BECOME CHADS FOR THEM. TO ME, THERE IS NOTHING SEXIER THAN THE "NEET/OTAKU" LOOK. I SEE MEN LEFT AND RIGHT CHANGING THEMSELVES ONLY BECAUSE THEY THINK WOMEN WILL LIKE THEM MORE IF THEY LOOK LIKE CHADS. AND IT'S SAD, ESPECIALLY IF THAT STYLE IS NOT REALLY "THEM".

SOTP FUCKING LYING WOULD YOU DATE ME WOULD YOU DATE THIS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE YOU ARE NONE EXISTENT I JUST WISH YOU WEREN"T BULLSHITING YOU JUST HAVE A WARPED PERCEPTION OF WHAT A ROBOT IS. EVERYONE SAYS I LOOK DECENT BUT NOBODY FUCKING DATES ME NO ONE GIVES ME THE TIME OF DAY AND ITS SUCH FUCKING B ULLSHIT IF I EVER SAW SOMEONE WHO I THOGUHT WAS ATTRACTIVE I WOULD AT LEAST TRY TO GET ESJKL:DFsdjkl;fjkl;asdfjkl;sdf

alright fuck it ill take the bait, neet hikki girls where do you usually scurry off to? if I want to date one of you but you never leave the house and simply complain then whats the fucking point in trying to find one? I could be a creep and talk to you at a 7-11 at midnight or pray that one of your parents forces you to sign up for tinder but neither are likely

Attached: gab.jpg (490x276, 14K)

Well lucky for you I'm too shy to be anything cool!!

Attached: 1516581572501.png (352x482, 27K)

user Y-YOU'RE SO CUTE. I WOULD DATE YOU. I'M BEING SERIOUS.
related question, how do people on Jow Forums get to know each other?
the only instance i know of people on Jow Forums getting together irl is when some people from Jow Forums had a meeting, and someone came in the brownies they ate. funny shit.

i'm sure there's more options, but i think online dating is the best choice. or, for websites other than ones specifically for dating, depending on what kind of girl you're looking for, i guess tumblr is where a lot of hikki girls hang out. the messaging system ain't too bad.
anyone else know of anything?

shy = cool

op is a dude who wants less competition in the dating pool so theyre dissuading other men