Whats the appeal of tattoos I honestly don't get them at all

Whats the appeal of tattoos I honestly don't get them at all.

Attached: 1510941940927.jpg (514x715, 59K)

It looks so bad after some years, they never age well. Not to mention a lot of them are just awful to look at rather than neat.

it's like a wallpaper but for your skin

It's just normalfags trying to be edgy
>"look at me, I'm such a bad boy/girl. I'm special and don't care about pain or future consequences, so hardcore"

or it's some bullshit symbolism they don't really believe in
>Yeah, man, I got this tattoo of a penis on my forehead to represent how I've made some pretty bad decisions but I also bring life cuz I'm the life of the party XD

There are only two kinds of tattoos I can get behind
>abstract and minimalist tattoos that serve as strictly personal representations of meaning, that could only make sense to another person if you explained it to them
>tattooing whatever on whatever part of your body, stupid shit, doodles, crude stuff, just a bunch of bullshit like someone scribbling on a piece of paper

Dysgenics. Messing up your skin is just a pathological form of attention seeking. The more tatts someone has is directly correlated to how messed up they are in the head.

Attached: 1472778212337.jpg (1080x1080, 579K)

got some Anime tattoos because I like to have some companions for life and just looking at them brings me happiness in tough times
>humans except for my brother are garbage
>friends and mother laughing at me and calling me crazy because i (((got tattoos and never show them off at the gym))) etc because i always wear a protection sleeve over my arm
>getting tattoos to show them off is the most retarded thing ever
>so the opinion of others about tattoos is worth nothing as well

Attached: 5F072D2F-35B8-449F-BBD4-1D24313FFFF8.jpg (604x513, 44K)

>customizing your body definitely isnt deeply set in human history as a traditional and ritual thing
its almost like humans are like this by default
and I hope you understand that the less attention you seek the more beta you are, the ones the spotlight shines on reproduce.
have fun with your clean skin and dry dick

stop greentexting if you dont know how to newfaggot
who are you quoting?

Attached: 1531104839318.jpg (285x255, 52K)

they meant you were in a gang or something 50 years ago

now it just means youre over 18 and had $20 to waste and are insecure and need social acceptance for your wannabe edge basedboi shit

Attached: 20180705_163001 (2).jpg (3024x4032, 1.52M)

bad tattoos > post-ironic tattoos

>and are insecure and need social acceptance
projecting this hard on a northkorean noodle chatroom

>projecting this hard
He's right though.

i have wanted a tattoo of a sleepy cat on my wrist for so long
idk tattoos look nice if done right, it would distract from my otherwise ugly body and FACE

YOURE JUST PROJECTING IM NOT A GAY FAGGOT
IM SO TUFF WITH MY TATTOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ALL THE KIDS AT THE POKEMON TRADING CARD EVENT SAID I WAS HARDCORE

you look like an autistic tryhard faggot and everyone laughs at you
maybe not to your face but its what EVERYONE is thinking
pic fucking related

Attached: 84968238.png (877x538, 470K)

>not following the _holy rules of greentexting_
retard much?
shut your nigger trap i greentext as much as i want XD

Attached: CEA0EA41-8F83-4243-B3FD-63FE1522C121.jpg (638x558, 71K)

something like this but all dark with some negative space
but around my wrist

Attached: 93fc030ec18d01545fe2af138758e55a--shin-tattoo-tattoo-cat.jpg (236x236, 6K)

That's cool and all, but, who are you quoting?

imagine being this guy and crying myself to sleep because i worry about this one time yesterday i farted silently in public and these girls next to me could have laughed about me b u t n o t t o m y f a c e

>newfag gets called a newfag
>better start le baiting!!1
ok kid

I have 0 tattoos
if I wasnt right why would you get mad?

Attached: 1531372600150.png (396x548, 128K)

if I ever get a tattoo i'm just going to get a mom heart sailor tattoo desu

I see you Gon.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-10-08-45-04-picsay.png (720x701, 549K)

My oneitis has a lot of tattoos and it made me significantly more interested in tattoos on women. I think it adds an extra layer of beauty and also a bit of mysteriousness to the person if they have a lot. To me it says they have a lot of passion for a lot of things

Girls think they are hot

>The more tatts someone has is directly correlated to how messed up they are in the head.
In that case robots should be covered in tats from head to toe

Attached: 1xar2.jpg (205x246, 6K)

coping strategy for a lack of personality

Actually a nice tattoo, looks clean

It is the normie way of "expressing" they are edgy and unique. It is gonna be fun seeing old ladys with trampstamps at the retirement homes in the future.

I feel strongly the same.

they just look nice, there isn't much more to it.

If I saw that person in real life I would totally tell them that's a fucking sweet tattoo.

Tattoo's are alright in general but are overdone these days.

I like this tattoo user. Its cute.

I want a sleeve that made entirely out of equations because it would be a functional piece of art. I enjoy seeing peoples tattoos, and there's been a few that really stuck with me because they were wonderful works of art. That being said there's lots of tattoos I've seen that I couldn't help but wonder why any one would pay to have it permanently put into their skin.
These two kinds of tattoos are also fine.

What other kinds are there?

So your fashion is awful and youre retarded.
Makes sense I guess.
Have fun looking like retarded white trash.
Im sure some 250lb "girl" with a loraxx and guns and roses tattoo will fall in love with you and you'll share a pabst blue ribbon and live happy ever after in your dilapidated shed of a trailer.

Attached: 1314895301717_1.jpg (638x960, 100K)

I don't understand getting large tattoos for art, but I see the appeal in getting small tattoos commemorating an important event or thing in your life. Like, a small dog tattoo of a dog that saved your life or something, or a teapot your late mother liked.

cute taddoo

Betas do this. Without going too far, turning yourself into a walking canvas is pretty cool I think.

Attached: 8f6f793def2675aafe601e7267dbd5cc.jpg (438x658, 55K)

This.
You have to have a very high IQ to appreciate tattoos
Brainlet incels just don't get it

Attached: 1494059016278.jpg (1440x1951, 470K)

While your reasoning isn't wrong, and the core reason for getting tattoos is essentially "I needed more personal identity", tattoos are actually pretty damn expensive; you're not getting a tattoo bigger than a quarter for $20.

see
I mean maybe it can be pulled off if you're a master of irony but these obviously are not done in that light.

I enjoy the few tattoos that i have, they make me feel better about myself and i am glad i get to keep cool art on my body forever. Let people enjoy things

Attached: D0ACB3B5-3FA4-4236-BB2B-AE8959069EA4.jpg (1481x1481, 407K)

Some people like them, tastes are subjective
That's literally it desu
Like I said it's subjective. I can't speak for everyone, but this is not the reason or the situation in which I got a tattoo. I spent more than that, was older and did it because I hated my body and it was a means to feel more in control of it. It did more for my self acceptance than meds ever could and improved my quality of life. Feels good man

This. It's no coincidence that roasties have more tattooes then men now, they make the majority of SSRI, sleeping pill, Alprazolam prescriptions.

It's also a good indicator of a slut that has STDs.

Attached: tattoo-artist-what-you-want-girl-just-combine-all-stereotypical-28830727.png (500x588, 127K)

what about tattoos done to cover scars and such?

>when someone has 5 different separate tattoos of random shit on their arm instead of a fully cohesive sleeve design
looks like shit desu, pic related. only thing worse is when some retard gets something on the back of their thighs. I've seen someone actually have 'GAME OVER' written in gigantic black 8 bit letters on the back of both their thighs and it looked like dogshit

Attached: badtattoo.jpg (1024x683, 173K)

>that design
user, I hope you're larping. if not, I'm so, so sorry.

Only difference is that you can change a wallpaper when, not if, you become bored with it.

You've got to be fucking kidding.

That's the worst design I've ever seen.

Just to go against the grain, I'll say that I think it's kewl. it's unique and interdasting
also see tastes are subjective and REEEing about what other people like is silly

>Let people enjoy things aka well thats just like your opinion man
Fuck off