Insurgency is better than Day of Infamy. There, I said it

Insurgency is better than Day of Infamy. There, I said it.

Attached: mask.png (423x423, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373627814/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Insurgency is trash, Squad and Arma blow it out the fucking shitwater it lies in

>Squad and Arma blow it out the fucking shitwater it lies in
In terms of realism, yeah. I don't play Insurgency for the reasons I play Arma. Insurgency is an shooter with realistic elements, Squad and Arma are almost sims.

both are trash in my opinion

>mfw Verdun was taken over by r*ddit when the first Battlefield 1 trailer came out
Are Day of Infamy servers busy or is it already dead?

Attached: 1530163919700.jpg (984x1080, 134K)

I enjoy Insurgency, but it would benefit from better interaction with the environment or some level design tweaks.

>in room with boarded up windows
>there is a gap that you can see and shoot through
>aim while standing
>can only see the board above it
>crouch
>can only see the board below it

This is retarded and frustrating.

Not dead depending on what "dead" is to you. I've seen it described as such, but it had almost 800 people online tonight. Around 500 during the week.

Rising Storm 2 is currently the best hardcore shooter on the market.

Attached: 34543535.png (624x429, 540K)

>in a world where Arma and Squad exist
No.

It is really good though.

Arma 2 is dead online.

I'll let Squad give it a run for it's money but Arma is behind even Insurgency and Day of Infamy.

Attached: 34576384568.jpg (1029x794, 138K)

But the single player content both vanilla and fan made, and the mission editor are enough to provide hundreds to thousands of hours of enjoyment. I have almost 600 hours in Arma 2 so far, and I've only played with a friend once.

>Arma is behind even Insurgency and Day of Infamy.
In realism? Hell fucking no. Insurgency and Day of infamy don't even have vehicles of any kind, and the maps are comically small. Insurgency and Day of Infamy are more comparable to CS:GO than Arma.

I have 300 hours and probably could have gone more but I don't have any friends to play with

Vehicles and map sizes don't mean shit in reference to the type of game play, they are just more fun as games because they are tighter, more fast paced, and more fluid, and Arma is only more realistic in the sense of it being a milsim rather then a game mode oriented fps. And don't even bring up CS:GO in this thread cause that's a whole other and way shittier ballpark.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373627814/
I'll play Arma 2 with you.

But we were talking about realism. Arma is a more realistic game.

We ain't talkin bout realism fool, also
fun>realism

Ming high

i played sandstorm alpha and it runs like shit and feels more sluggish than arma, i hope they fix it because if its anything like this on launch its a flop

I bet it's going to die while people still play the original Insurgency. Just like what happened to Day of Infamy.

Ins and DoI are both based on the source engine. The maps have to be small and they can't have vehicles. They can't be a walking simulators like arma or squad.

Half Life 2 had some pretty large maps with vehicles, there's no reason it can't be done.

Thought this thread would be about something different

those "large maps" are interrupted by loading every couple minutes