Do NOT join this Discord group

Wow. I mean WOW.
I was banned today from this server before I can uncover more shit.

AVOID TRANSNATSOCGANG.

>actively posts CP
>talks about getting members to do HRT
>subscription fees mentioned
>has several known pedophiles in the group

I have my sock account logged in at the moment. Right now they're deleting posts before the public becomes aware.

Attached: TransNatSocGang.png (1244x1706, 545K)

>Discord server
>full of degenerates
Why am I not surprised?

>caring
moralfags never tire

That's terrible user! You should give me the link so that me and my police buddies can investigate it thoroughly and report it to the proper authorities.

I didn't know they had subscriptions...
You think Reiko's in this?

>look at me I'm an edgy teen and a nihilist hurr durr

s-same here pls link

>moralfags
underaged edgefag detected. kys

Why am I more pissed about there being a subscription than actual CP

Why do these trannies always use anime pics

yes, they had a function where you have to pay for a service for in-server items

Attached: mfw.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Animeposters are unrelenting faggots. This is common knowledge.

Because they're ugly in real life, duh.

Now hand over the link OP

>trannies
EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Holy shit how come I always know these fucking crazy tranny ringleaders

Attached: IMG_20180707_234749.jpg (535x288, 32K)

... this is pretty fucked OP.
Link?

can't you just report these things and have Discord HQ permaban all of them and take theit shit down?

link to join the discord? I want to see how long until I get banned.

You'd think it'd be that easy.

I've already contacted authorities on my end to weigh out options, but they've directed me back towards Discord every fucking time.

because the whole server consists of ugly weeaboo cucks probably

SEND LINK

The image isn't deleted right away after it's deleted from chat. Save the image url and send it to [email protected] along with their user and server id.
If it's real. Unless this thread is to garner attention for that group.

Sorry to hear that.
This kind of shit fucking INFURIATES me.
>on par with burning animals

Sounds good. I'll give it a shot man.

Do those retards even know what NatSoc is? A core part of NatSoc is social conservatism, so no faggot shit.

Was about to say just this. Just link and wait

I hope you all realize they used the NatSoc shit just in order to false flag. They're 99.9% guaranteed all fucking commies/marxists/lefties.

SEND A LINK GOD DAMN OP

>natsoc
>full of faggots
I laughed.
Thank fuck my server isn't full of autists.

SEND LINK DAMNIT

>moralfag
The world would be better off if people like you hung themselves en masse

Report the server to the CIA, seriously. Tracking down discord users is the easiest shit, especially if those glow in the dark niggers had discord themselves cooperate.

>Implying the CIA gives even a fraction of a fuck

Yes if you have proof of something going on the police would even care.

CIAniggers bust literal whos for CP all the time.

CIA doesn't particularly care for these kind of situations unless they have concrete evidence and a face.

I know this Nikki or Nichole (main guy) person has a twitter, according to the links.

Based, Jow Forums needs more unapologetic pedos.

Lol, imagine making this much effort to lie about a random discord you got banned from

Kinda like this??
orignanali

Attached: hmmm.png (247x259, 58K)

The CIA isn't legally allowed to operate in the field within the US, you retarded turboniggers.

kek that was fast
For some reason the link ain't opening on my end

>in the field
Imagine being so autistic that you have to blanket an entire statement to feel good.

Looked it up. The account is actually suspended.

Literally what? They're obviously allowed to operate within the US, seeing as they have a fucking central headquarters here

>suspended literally a few minutes ago
What a coincidence.
I was just on it.

apparently that being here was long enough for someone/everyone on this thread to mass report and get it suspended

Where is the proof of CP? this shit doesn't show anything like that

Absolute retards, Discord logs everything, there is no privacy in servers

>post the thing that gets you banned the quickest on this site
retard

I'm not asking anybody to post CP you dumb faggot, but there's literally no proof in OP of anybody posting anything illegal

I think the heavily censored image implies cp, but I don't think OP wants to get permabanned.

I had two photos saved; the only one where you can really see anything is the one posted here in my pic.

The other one was too dark, and all you see is a foot. (not sure if it was actually taken by the person posting it or a saved one)

I also don't want this thread going dark before people have had a good look at this shit.

>just go back to the old logins

I can't. They've already been deleted. I'm literally surfing around looking for em.

Kidfuckers will burn in hell.

Attached: Untitled.png (1018x237, 42K)

desu senpai i would have expected this to be posted on cow
>didnt screen cap anything
>comes and posts on edited image on r9k

Attached: 434241242.png (946x516, 81K)

It doesn't even look like anything, if they post CP all the time why is nobody talking about it? the only proof is some blurry bigfoot tier photo

Some guy named Gnostic got banned around the same time for saying shit too.

Were you both on the server?

So nobody who wasn't involved with that discord server will be in any trouble, right? You haven't told them that everyone in this thread is a kidfucker, right?

also the person he fucked is 18 now lol

send link please I want o be in the drama

lmao, in several states in the US, the AoC is 16. That's not even pedophilia. Fuck off with this. It's one thing if they're actually raping KIDS, but it's another thing entirely if young adults are fucking each other consensually

r*ddit leave

>tfw creating discord Drama is the new meta of advertising ones server

eat shit assholes.
shill your servers the regular way. reeee

>pedophile owner resorting to editing screens
Pathetic.

Attached: nice try.png (893x192, 18K)

KEK
I wish I could see this pedo fuck's face

>sure hope they fall for it
adminshootsselfinfoot.png

No screenshots of any kind would be legally admissable evidence in court, since you could edit the Discord client itself and then screenshot that. The only source would be the logs maintained by the company, if any. I'm not on either side, it's just laughable to think that anyone would bother with editing shit like that when it has zero effect

Fall for what? Possession of Cp?

Their week bait in this thread to try and talk you out of going after the tranny.

>admin edits pics
>"phew, this should trick em!"
>literally COMMENTS this

>gets destroyed by OP
good content today, keep it up

AHAHAHAHAHA
LINK ME LINK ME PLS

Oh, how has this garbage gone on so long? The r9gay namefags, the hrt shit, that dead kid who shotgunned themselves.

Good riddance.
I fucking hate servers like this.

Attached: fuck traps.jpg (401x364, 11K)

>sure hope they fall for it desu
Holy kek he deserves it for being this retarded

Attached: 1526653726079.png (811x628, 93K)

because OP is definetely not just using inspect element like a proper fag

>They're in bed with the mods or something. The mods doesn't care. They won't ban them or relocate them to their containment board /lgbt/

So retarded.
I would've just removed the server.

No one is in bed with the mods. We used to get moved to /soc/ or deleted all the time, but I guess they got tired of bothering, since we'd just make a new thread right after.

CAUGHT
;^)

more like TRAPPED

if you need further proof as to why all traps need to die look no further

You edited the caps and blacked out a photo of a legal person and labeled it "CP" you are only did this because you got banned after sperging out because someone said they were 18 when they fucked their 17 year old boyfriend and you started threatening to dox, murder and send pipebombs to people

Why don't you fuck off to your own board then you tranny faggot?

>transnatsoc

pfffttahahahaha they'll make political groups about anything these days

Saved OP's pic. Will probably shill after dinner.
Fuck all pedophiles.
>had a history of them in pre-school
>was involved

Attached: 122132311.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Also, I find it funny how you are editing out timestamps in screencaps. Really makes you

>somebody more autistic than you owns a server
Welp...

Because I'm not a tranny, and that's precisely the reason I hate /tttt/

Go back to your shitty server, Nikki.

>posts a jpg.
madman

You are the one editing screens. You literally took too different comments that had nothin to do with each other and then stitched them together and blacked out timestamps. You should probably just neck yourself, sperg.

post. the. fucking. link. op.

Two* nothing* fucking hell

I can't. They closed it.
Otherwise I'd spam it everywhere.
I literally took a pic and marked out the times so you don't know which timezone I'm in.
Go back to selling your illegal shit.

You are such a low IQ moron. Oh my god. You just didnt want the stamps showing because then people would find out you are stitching things together you worthless crybaby. Nobody is selling CP. Nobody is posting CP. You are just throwing a tantrum like an impudent child because you got banned for threatening to doxx, murder and send pipebombs to people.

kek
>bunch of autists fighting
>photo editing
Faggots are petty like that.

Post a discord link, retard.
>n-no! it's just I don't want (excuse) so I can't link it!
Post or kill yourself.

Just post a link to your pedo server ;^)

>moron
>gets caught editing his own images
Irony at its finest.

>nikki
Hi Nikki! It's me!
;)

It was only a matter of time before this happened. Can't say you didn't have it coming.

Except I didnt edit anything. I'm not server owner or whoever you think I am. I only joined the server because I heard about the person sperging the hell out and threatening to send pipebombs to people. They took messages that have nothing to do with this and stitched them together to make it look like it was from that same conversation and then blacked out the times. You have the IQ of a potato if you fall for this.

Good to know discord is rife with Downs

post messages in their original context pls