Is this the sort of hair that will grow into a beard?

is this the sort of hair that will grow into a beard?

Attached: IMG_2478.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

No that looks like Mexican baby hair

sorry, beardlet

No. Also, I've never seen someone so blatantly out themselves as underage.

I only started growing facial hair weakly at 20.

Still need to shave it off as soon as possible.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 92K)

I'm 22
Will minoxidil help?

why do you want a beard so bad beardlet?
it only matters if people know you CANT grow a beard, so just stay cleanly shaven or i guess you dont even have to shave HAHAHA

In the best case it will take a minimum of 1.5 years for you to have a passable beard if you just started to see some hairs like your pic. Just shave regulary and wait until you feel it's thick enough to try to let it grow. If you don't shave your baby hairs you will look like a disgusting virgin mexican kid, believe me.

lucky guy, i started growing a beard at 15 and now i'm balding 20

there's no hope for you beardlet

You look like you have a good jaw, OP. I don't think you need a beard, to be completely honest.

Attached: IMG_jpcr66.jpg (510x799, 145K)

Ah fuck, thank god. I'm 18 and showing no signs of any facial hair. Now I have hope if you're 22. God speed OP

>tfw growing comfy neckbeard

Attached: 1520703748137.jpg (526x800, 135K)

>norms think they can tell what a good jaw is
>normies think that just because you can discern the neck from the mandible bone that it automatically = good

lol no, op looks like they have a shit jaw.
this niggas gonial angle (where the ramus meets the mandibular body) is shit tier and his antagonial notch is visible.

The mandibular body clearly suffers from negative downwards growth.

tl;dr = if any part of your lower jaw or upper jaw grows downwards instead of forwards you're fucked

the normies don't know that
they settle at "it just looks good"

Yes. Shave it for a year or more. It will get trhicker and darker. And then let it grow out. When you will be 30 your beard will be epic. Beard literally ages like wine.

>Will minoxidil help?
Yes but you have you use it for the rest of your life otherwise those hairs will fall out after a while. I don't recommend it. I use minox for my hair for almost 5 years. Also you probably wont get a thick beard, but rather some long hair strains.

Minox only works for beards if you already have a beard but when you got bald patches. It won't grow you an entire beard.

I have more hair on my face than you and I'm a fucking woman

Pls help.

Post bearded lady.

certainly not. just become a twink or a trap, bro

post your moms hairy pussy now

I just shaved today ;_;