My mom said it wasn't normal for a guy my age to not be sexually active. She's probably right...

My mom said it wasn't normal for a guy my age to not be sexually active. She's probably right. Maybe I should try to be a priest so I cover my virginity under a blanket of a vow of chastity.

Attached: Peaper.jpg (700x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p9EQ4wRv7kc?t=656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>user becomes priest
>a bunch of qts begin to look upon him as their personal savior and confidant
>potential harem forming
>can't do anything because of vow :^)

At least your mom cares about you. My mom abused and beat me when i was a kid and now she's suing me in court to get me evicted from her house.

I probably do that. Stay in my vow. Fucking is temporal. My integrity is forever. Plus if there turn out to be heaven, I would be there, hopefully.

1. that will never happen
2. that will also never happen
3. even if some priest got a harem going, they could still fuck, cos vows mean shit

You'll end up dicking an altar boy. If that's your real end goal, then go for it.

>vows mean shit
Look at this oathbreaker. Look at him and laugh.

Other reasons why I would want to be a priest is to help serve my community and learn more about the bible, which in my opinion is a very interesting book.

Call your mom a fucking retard
>"At your age you should be a degenerate, I was a whole in my 20s"

>I was a whole
What?

Attached: Green bean.png (506x651, 90K)

After you get the harem it's only a matter of slowly instilling a cult like personality and leaving the church with them in your pocket (robe pocket). Orgies all day.

if it works lemme join

user, I want to be a faithful servant. Plus, I'm pretty sure that if I ever became a priest, I would still be pretty unappealing. Which then again, may not be the best choice when it's a job that requires you speaking to crowds on a daily basis.

good idea op, but please avoid the choirboys.

Meanwhile friar Chad is literally being jumped by pussy left and right.

youtu.be/p9EQ4wRv7kc?t=656

Priests rape children user even they aren't virgins

Why is he so socially perfect?

good locks and positive feedback

Hole, Brian, without a "w"

Stay pure desu
Women are evil

reminder normies never know our pain

you're on the road to being a certified priest predator

How old are you always? If you are less than 22, tell your mom to fuck off.