Hello there, Jow Forums

Hello there, Jow Forums.

Ask a nerdy fembot who just went to a club alone by herself yesterday night anything. It was my first time ever going "out" or doing anything like that.

Attached: 33b.jpg (333x400, 20K)

>nerdy fembot
aaaaaaaa date me date me date me

Do you have friends or sexual experience?

For what? So Chad and Brad could fuck you?

Attached: 84206-brolly03.jpg (604x453, 73K)

Did you have fun? maybe danced or tried something new?

No guy came up to you or anything?

Why do you think you deserve special attention? Could you please kill yourself?

I seen this thread before op.

Yes, yes when in actuality this is your 23rd time on an outing and you have now sampled your 17th chad dick.

God damn nigger stop being so spiteful

No and no.
No, I was just frustrated and wanted to experience what it is like being a normal person.
No, it was mostly awful. All I did was stand around awkwardly holding my drink. No one talked to me or even looked at me, I felt like I was invisible.
That's incorrect.

There is nothing interesting to ask, you just went to a club...nothing intersting about that, is the fact that you have a hole between your legs supposed to make it interesting?

Exactly. This is the only reason she'd go. People don't go to those places for innocent dancing. Clubs were tindr/grindr before the internet was a thing, and that's why you almlst never hear about clubs anymore. They're all going out of buisness.

What's your endgame in life? Like, if you were on your deathbed, what is the one thing you hope you could say you accomplished?

How oId are you fembot?
Orgeno

pro tip

to enjoy clubbing
you need to be on drugs or drunk with friends(optional)
you need to also enjoy the music a little, enough to encourage yourself to do

Why not just accept you're just different and enjoy what you like? Not much point to conform don't you think?

Exactly, and instead of straight telling us if something happend or not, she wants us to ask so she can make the "big reveal", either to show that she got fucked unlike the rest of the virgins in this board or to say she got nothing and be comforted by us. Basically asking for attention, smells like normies.

Attached: unnamed (2).gif (327x450, 925K)

I cannot imagine a happy or good life for myself.
I don't have friends and I did not want to have more than one drink as I was by myself and it isn't safe.
Because I constantly see girls who are happy with their boyfriends and friends, doing fun things together outside and I have never had anything like that in my whole life, I have only ever been alone and I feel such jealousy. I did not know what else I could do so I decided to try it.

>I cannot imagine a happy or good life for myself.
How come you can't even imagine? I'm not asking whether it's possible, I'm asking what would you no.1 goal be?

Were you wearing skimpy clothing while you were there?
Also whats it like at a club? Just people having drinks and dancing to the music?

Are you disgusting looking? Otherwise every guy would wants to molest you. I'll do it if you want

Use tinder to meet some people to go to clubs with, maybe other girls who can help

>I have only ever been alone and I feel such jealousy
There are other ways to find someone. It may not be always fruitful but you'll be happier than trying to be what you aren't, doing things you detest. After all there are so many of us in a similar situation, who knows which user you might match with?

predrink at your house
carry pepper spray
wear something cute that you think you look good in and like
if your looking for social interaction nightclubs aren't the place try bars that are decently busy but not too much

In what ways are you nerdy? Why do you think you have trouble relating to others?

Because I am an autistic retard who should just kill herself.
Well I tried to dress up a bit and at least I made my hair look nice for once but I do not think it was 'skimpy,' I just wore a skirt and a long-sleeved top. I was trying to copy this outfit in the picture but I suppose I must have messed up. My skirt is different but still nice. I think so anyway. But I don't know.
I am probably disgusting.
I don't want to meet someone for sex I just wished to have a fun night like normal people do all the time, just once.

Attached: LBN.jpg (887x960, 530K)

clubs beeing nice is a meme

its a terrible place, mostly full of terrible people, looking to 'score'

>Because I am an autistic retard who should just kill herself
So you won't even humour me, huh? Can't even IMAGINE having a goal in life? That's not autistic btw, that's just you not wanting to play along with my conversation because you're afraid where it will lead and you only want to play a complaining LARP right now.

I swear to god you made this thread a few months ago, stop larping op

Yeah I seem to remember someone posting this exact premise too, about going to a club alone for the first time.

Are you in Burgerland? Europe?

>autismo fembot larping as stacy
must have been a sight to see

go to bars
better people nicer vibe better music and more people to chat to

kek and they femcels don't exist

its sucked right? oh wait your female you probably had guys coming up to you none stop giving you the ego boost you when out to get.

you are attention whore
and deserve to die
OR
you're just troll
and deserve to die too

Trips of truth

Go fuck yourself OP

Attached: E9A.gif (480x202, 1.9M)

god you fucking incels are annoying

do you use discord so we can be friends?

You're lance and shield Sire!! Quell the evil misogyny and save thy Toth thus she might bless thee with a handjob at least!